What's new

Bangladesh to get high speed train from China CNR Corp.

I can still remember that talk show between nazmul huda and Shuronjit! It was before 2005. Huda was talking about bullet train and Shuronjit was making fun of it saying ' dhaka theke bullet train chharle bongoposhagore gia porbe!! So previous minister thought of this, why this is so shocking to some people after 7 years???

Bullet train is not going to suit our economy . how many people will afford a ride in bullet train ?

a bullet train is a luxury Bangladesh can't afford. We seriously need a god damn metro:taz:

Yes we need a metro asap otherwise dehydration will kill the citizens of the capital because sitting duck in the traffic under super hot sun won't give anything better than this:fie:

Wow. Great decision BD! I hope this influences setting up Metro too :flame:

Wow. Great decision BD! I hope this influences setting up Metro too :flame:

Already under consideration...toset up 3 metro systems...which will provide 60000 people during peak hours...

Yes we need a metro asap otherwise dehydration will kill the citizens of the capital because sitting duck in the traffic under super hot sun won't give anything better than this:fie:

It will hardly solve all the problem... accessible bus service is also required... Bus Rapid Transit may do some good job if implemented properly...

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySocY9dDU6w[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom