What's new

Bangladesh to become a NUCLEAR NATION within nest couple of years

I think you will find that this racial stereotyping started long before the British (Firingi's (Gora)) arrived. The first aryans to arrive in South Asia came with Alexander the Great almost 3000 years ago. Since that time aryans have invaded frequently and the last were the British.
It is extremely encouraging to see your correct-takes on the complex and mysteries issues. It certainly shows that you are different from general lot. IMHO demonizing BRITS for everything is completely unjust because they have nurtured science and organization the most. And also want to point out that Aryan traits can be found in North Indian and in many Bengali Brahmins. Their ancestors like Laxmon Sen, Pirthi Raj were equally or more repressive than English by many extents.

I completely agree with you and want to add that we are much more emotional, sentimental, and irrational than Pakistanis in general. Our food, climate, containment by expansionist and selective knowledge are the main factors to be like that IMO.

True, Pakistanis like to joke around but should not be taken literally. It's cultural difference.

True, Pakistanis like to joke around but should not be taken literally. It's cultural difference.
Al-Zakir, I completely agree with you but Pakistani like Niazi have to be careful to throw joke like Purification of Bengali Race because conniving Indians could make it look real.

Al-Zakir, I completely agree with you but Pakistani like Niazi have to be careful to throw joke like Purification of Bengali Race because conniving Indians could make it look real.

Yes brother, People like him. Half baked I guess.

It is extremely encouraging to see your correct-takes on the complex and mysteries issues. It certainly shows that you are different from general lot. IMHO demonizing BRITS for everything is completely unjust because they have nurtured science and organization the most. And also want to point out that Aryan traits can be found in North Indian and in many Bengali Brahmins. Their ancestors like Laxmon Sen, Pirthi Raj were equally or more repressive than English by many extents.

Hmmm... its just a stereotyped assesment. Pal and Sen dynasty were one of those golden period of Bengal history. They ruled the land and my ancestors as well as yours did believe in the same religion as them. Laxman Sen was so weak that only 18 soldiers could capture his palace.. forget of having him to repress anybody... Also by that time ariyan already mixed up with main stream population, and not all Ariyans were Brahmins but a few. Bhramins are rare species anyways.

lol even if pakistani attacks u, blame the Indians! :P

Well God bless Bangladesh but no offence i think they need to feed there people first before making nukes !!i wish Bangladesh all the best :tup:
I don't think so.They have every right to have nuclear weapons!I hope Bangladesh go nuclear soon!

JUST TOREMIND TARNADO THAT BANGLADESH WAS NOT ON WORLD MAP IN 1965 SO NO PLAN BY THEM FOR NUCLEAR PLANT IN 1965.THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO PLAN THEIR FUTURE SO WHY DOUBT THEM BY REMINDING THE TREATIES SIR.

I belive they should pay more attention to making jokes on how they could purify the Pakistani race itself.. We could send some Bengali Volunteer to do that if they want...:coffee:

Well, nukes are one of the cheapest energy source, so your ananolgy does not really fly here. Another thing, hard to imagine when PK or IND people always mention Bangladesh poor, feed people, these sort of stuffs.. Do they feel good about it?? They always try to put up an impression that, their people are well fed.. and all the Nangas live in Bangladesh...

Get out of your clumsy mind people...
Do some soul searching and then make these comments on Bangladesh... BullShit..

I dont know if u were pointing the finger at me seems like it ! but i have u know my friend i have nothing against Bangladesh ! the making sense part on your part should be is that Pakistan & India are ahead of Bangladesh in all ways and speicaly way ahead when it comes to nukes your pride is making you think this way which i can understand but if you look at facts in all due respect you need to feed your people first before making nukes ! furthemore, there is alot of poor people in Pak and in India i totally agree i wasnt the one incharge of both nations when they made nukes nor was it my plan but they did anyways so please my friend think logical and dont get so upset i respect and like your country :what: :cheers:

JUST TOREMIND TARNADO THAT BANGLADESH WAS NOT ON WORLD MAP IN 1965 SO NO PLAN BY THEM FOR NUCLEAR PLANT IN 1965.THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO PLAN THEIR FUTURE SO WHY DOUBT THEM BY REMINDING THE TREATIES SIR.

Thanks for correcting me Khawar, But refering to Bangladesh I meant by contemprary administration , you may call it esat Pakistan.Further we can elaborate BD's nuclear activities as below.

Research Centers
Atomic Energy Centre (AECD), Dhaka
Bangladesh's Atomic Energy Research Establishment (BAERE)
Nuclear Medicine Institute (INM)
Nuclear Medical Centers (NMC)
Beach Sand Exploration Centers (BSEC), Coxbazar
Radiation Testing Laboratory, Chittagong
Rooppur Plant at Pabna
Atomic Energy Research Establishment (AERE).

WelCome to the Home page of Bangaldesh Atomic Energy Commission

Cooperation
United States: In November 2000, Bangladesh signed an agreement with the US for cooperation on the peaceful (sic) use of nuclear power. Under the agreement, Bangladesh is to receive technical assistance for its planned Rooppur nuclear plant.
Bangladesh Power

China: Bangladesh signed an agreement with China in April 2005 on the use of nuclear energy, aimed at strengthening the country’s capacity to explore and exploit nuclear minerals available in coastal and hilly areas. The agreement would also pave the way for developing nuclear reactors for power generation.
Daily Excelsior... World Asia' s Nuclear Energy Growth

IAEA: The Technical Co-operation Department of the IAEA completed several projects in Bangladesh during 2002, i.e. training in neutron and thermal analyses on the TRIGA reactor, training on radioactive waste management, and training on clinical applications of gamma camera imaging.
http://www-tc.iaea.org/tcweb/achievements/Achievements2002.pdf

I dont know if u were pointing the finger at me seems like it ! but i have u know my friend i have nothing against Bangladesh ! the making sense part on your part should be is that Pakistan & India are ahead of Bangladesh in all ways and speicaly way ahead when it comes to nukes your pride is making you think this way which i can understand but if you look at facts in all due respect you need to feed your people first before making nukes ! furthemore, there is alot of poor people in Pak and in India i totally agree i wasnt the one incharge of both nations when they made nukes nor was it my plan but they did anyways so please my friend think logical and dont get so upset i respect and like your country :what: :cheers:

this is not about Nuke bombs but about Nuke energy..

Bangladesh is not competing with any nation regarding nukes. Nukes was all the way discouraged since long, as we are the most populous country in the world. So be it.. you could have as many nukes as you want. Bangladesh could acquire nuke tech far better than Pak as we came clean and world community have trust on us. You had to go to malayasia for your nuke components.. yet world community never portray that malayasia as nuke rouge...

And regarding way ahead of things.. I can show you 100 different thing that Bangladesh is well ahead of PAK and India. But this not how we should look into the matter. Its all about priority. You choose yours and we choose ours.
Also Bangladesh never portray itself as became one of fastest econonomy and dont bring up CIA world book or anything keeping half of our population hungry like the way PK and India do. We did not rebase our economy, to show an inflated GDP neither we rebased our growth rate. We still keep ourself in LDC region to have little extra benifit in trade even though IMF, WB dont want us to be in that region. Our policy is trade and no aid.. Ask your govt, why they needed to travel half the world to bail pakistan out.. and its not the first time.. we see that drama again and again...

Thanks

Last edited:
What about Hydro power?

Any location suitable for Hydro Power?

These days you can make more energy from Hydro Power than a nuclear powerplant, but its good that they're doing something and not sitting on their behinds like our people who have the option of every type of energy but won't do anything about it.

What about Hydro power?

Any location suitable for Hydro Power?

These days you can make more energy from Hydro Power than a nuclear powerplant, but its good that they're doing something and not sitting on their behinds like our people who have the option of every type of energy but won't do anything about it.

No we cant have hydro power... We have too much hydro in our country but they are of no use except navigation.. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom