What's new

Bangladesh Shocked at Suu Kyi Comments on Rohingyas

Then it is surprising how you're screaming and yelling about the internal matter of another country just because they are not Muslims?

Having faced a similar problem, you should be supporting them.

Meh...

And pray tell me where they vanished from the entire CHT over a period of years? Don't tell me 100% migrated.

Let us not deviate from topic at hand.

CHT is still there, and Chakmas enjoy full citizenship and voting rights. They even get educational quotas.

We share border with them in three states. They are lawless borders no doubt but what has that got to do with your government roaring against Burmese?

Lawlessness is a different thing that can be controlled by troops on the border.

Protesting is not aggression.

^^^ No point debating with some people as they are just anti-Muslim.

Then it is surprising how you're screaming and yelling about the internal matter of another country just because they are not Muslims?

Having faced a similar problem, you should be supporting them.

And pray tell me where they vanished from the entire CHT over a period of years? Don't tell me 100% migrated.

Let us not deviate from topic at hand.

We share border with them in three states. They are lawless borders no doubt but what has that got to do with your government roaring against Burmese?

Lawlessness is a different thing that can be controlled by troops on the border.

little Correction. Four states.:D

I think we need some Burmese to join this forum to provide a counter-narrative.

This thread is de-evolved into Indians and Bangladeshis fighting each other.

When Obama told us to grant citizenship to those Bangladeshis, we told him to grant citizenship to every border-crossing Mexicans first.
:cheers:

Someone here mentioned about sea dispute. Sorry to break the bad news. Your government lied to you about "their victory". If you look at the map of judgement, you will see who won the case in court. You will understand why we don't mind at all at your government screaming claim of " Victory in sea dispute".

We sometime think about giving citizenship to those immigrant Bangladeshis on humanitarian grounds but we are afraid of the emergence of new country in the world map like " East Bangladesh " several years later. We have seen enough history and I think every Pakistanis and Indian on this forum would agree with us on this matter.

When Obama told us to grant citizenship to those Bangladeshis, we told him to grant citizenship to every border-crossing Mexicans first.

Who mention the name Mexico??? Your president or the queen bee? This is possible when your president asked UN to relocate the people of his country to a thrid country. Mentioning the name of a third country like Mexico or Mexican is just go beyond the decency of diplomacy and you know what Mexican or Latino formed a sginicant % of American citizentry. Now as you mentioned Mexico or Mexican, let me tell you Mexico can buy Burmese 100 times in any given day. So dont talk above your own head which you cant reach..

My 2 cents...

We sometime think about giving citizenship to those immigrant Bangladeshis on humanitarian grounds but we are afraid of the emergence of new country in the world map like " East Bangladesh " several years later. We have seen enough history and I think every Pakistanis and Indian on this forum would agree with us on this matter.

You should not had strpped their citizenship in the first place. You will have to absorb these people. Donkey does not drink water without muddying it -- you will drink too but after humiliation.

Looks like Myanmar being in isolation for long having difficulty understanding American English. It is buddhist in Arakan who are outsiders and need citizenship recognition in Arakan. Rohigas had been living there for thousands of years are native of the land. That will be the Myanmar and Suu Kyi plea soon.

Someone here mentioned about sea dispute. Sorry to break the bad news. Your government lied to you about "their victory". If you look at the map of judgement, you will see who won the case in court. You will understand why we don't mind at all at your government screaming claim of " Victory in sea dispute".

I agree, there was no need for "victory" as made by that novice foreign minister of ours. But the important part is that the issue is settled as per International Law.

By the way, your comparison to Mexico was dumb.

1. Bangladesh should co-ordinate all Burma and Rohingya-related policies closely with our Chinese allies.

2. Bangladesh should strive to ensure Chinese dominance in Burma to ensure stability and a tolerant, multi-ethnic Burma.

3. Muslim and ethnic Chinese communities in Burma should ally with each other to defend each other's interests and promote a multi-ethnic Burma and restrain ethnic Bamar fascism and suppression of non-Bamars.

More and more ethnic Chinese from China's Yunnan province are moving in to Burma and the one day permanent and inevitable putting of Burma solidly under the Chinese orbit (as South Korea is under the US orbit) may soon take place with this continued migration.

America is not going to be around for ever but China will.

1. Bangladesh should co-ordinate all Burma and Rohingya-related policies closely with our Chinese allies.

2. Bangladesh should strive to ensure Chinese dominance in Burma to ensure stability and a tolerant, multi-ethnic Burma.

3. Muslim and ethnic Chinese communities in Burma should ally with each other to defend each other's interests and promote a multi-ethnic Burma and restrain ethnic Bamar fascism and suppression of non-Bamars.

More and more ethnic Chinese from China's Yunnan province are moving in to Burma and the one day permanent and inevitable putting of Burma solidly under the Chinese orbit (as South Korea is under the US orbit) may soon take place with this continued migration.

America is not going to be around for ever but China will.

Can you explain bold part ??? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom