What's new

Bangladesh says its busy, not to play in Pak until 2012

No matter how heavily influenced Bangladesh is by India, it will never stop their fans from cheering for our team against yours,nor will it stop them from coming to me on the street and telling me they still consider themselves Pakistani.

Whats the big fuss then... get united who stopped when they consider themselves pakistani not bangladeshis. :D

but just a moment above you had diffrent perspective for them to avoid all contacts with them. Indian flag dekh kar bhai yaad aa gaya....:lol:

but just a moment above you had diffrent perspective for them to avoid all contacts with them. Indian flag dekh kar bhai yaad aa gaya....:lol:

hahahaha.......OMG
YOUR words are like dagger that stabs in head......we are luckey u are on our side........:angel:

Whats the big fuss then... get united who stopped when they consider themselves pakistani not bangladeshis. :D

You are implying I called them bhai. I did not. Some of them certainly consider us bhai though. :no:

Itney masti karnay ki koi zarorat nain hain beti. :what:

No matter how heavily influenced Bangladesh is by India, it will never stop their fans from cheering for our team against yours,nor will it stop them from coming to me on the street and telling me they still consider themselves Pakistani.

Bulls Eye man...

Who cares who support whom, we have a billion fans behind our team, compares nothing come close...:cheers:

Childish one...We never said that they tell Indians or so @ any time.???:what::azn::devil:

Bulls Eye man...

Who cares who support whom, we have a billion fans behind our team, compares nothing come close...:cheers:

Childish one...We never said that they tell Indians or so @ any time.???:what::azn::devil:

Billions eh? :rolleyes:

My post was directed to indian members saying that's we want to you to do. I don't believe Pakistanis has ever done anything that India wanted. Hence the creation of Pakistan.

You are implying I called them bhai. I did not. Some of them certainly consider us bhai though. :no:

Itney masti karnay ki koi zarorat nain hain beti. :what:

are but all muslims are brother na.... :lol: why so selctive. :P

Billions eh? :rolleyes:

My post was directed to indian members saying that's we want to you to do. I don't believe Pakistanis has ever done anything that India wanted. Hence the creation of Pakistan.

Lets start with onions......

hahahha look who is sayi!! lolzz bengalis are busier than us :P

are we bust that we cant host a pak-bangla series??

Last edited:
ap kahin na kahin se religious point q le ati hain ??
:confused:

Huda ji main to bas reply kar rahi thi ki Bangladeshi brothers hain. Aap poora thread padiye. Maine kuch galat to nahi kaha na religon ko lekar?

I have faith

Im hoping that after 2011 world cup if Pakistan wins maybe the ICC will rethink, i mean presidents and polictians come in and out of Pakistan and they aint worried, why should players be?

If not maybe Pakistan should accept China's offer and play all their games over there.

Back
Top Bottom