What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Sometime casually among friends youngsters talk in Hindi. Its only seen in urban areas of Dhaka. Hindi is a threat for Bangla. So recently BD govt. has also banned an Indian cartoon channel which showed Doremon. Kids were talking in hindi non stop and parents were very concerned about it.

Oh the poor kids :(

Are you incapable of expressing your own opinions??How the hell is reporting an incident and publishing what the culprit has to say about his crime 'glorifying' the culprit....or how is calling a person 'commanding' a militant group a 'commander' 'glorifying' the culprit??I would expect a response from YOU not a news report...you.If you feel uncomfortable with english you can go ahead and type it in Hindi...we have enough Indians here to translate it for us!

Are you incapable of expressing your own opinions??How the hell is reporting an incident and publishing what the culprit has to say about his crime 'glorifying' the culprit....or how is calling a person 'commanding' a militant group a 'commander' 'glorifying' the culprit??I would expect a response from YOU not a news report...you.If you feel uncomfortable with english you can go ahead and type it in Hindi...we have enough Indians here to translate it for us!

Is my opinion really very important for you? lol

There are indeed some TV channels glorifying Taliban terrorists hence Supreme Court of Pakistan has ordered them to desist.

Media should desist from glorifying terrorists: SC – The Express Tribune

Last edited:
and ATN news :cheesy:
North Korea te Jatiyo radio station shobshomoy chalu rakhte hoi.....shunte na iccha hoileo law hochhe shobshomoy shunte hobe....Bangladesh e erokom ekta kichu kora jay....ATN ke Betar er malikana deoa hok.....tarpor notun law kore shobaike sharadin Eva Rahmaner gaan shunte hobe!:devil:

Dont take this @IamBengali guy seriously mate. Highly likely this guy is a false-flagger.
Mr. @IamBengali how about having some shame and using your actual countryflag? I assure you, you would get even more thanks from compatriots then.

Is my opinion really very important for you? lol

There are indeed some TV channels glorifying Taliban terrorists hence Supreme Court of Pakistan has ordered them to desist.
Yes your opinion is very important because you made the claim some news channels of Pakistan run Talib propaganda in BD.....So you should point out which news channels did that and explain what you consider to be glorification of terrorism.
1378886_171665239695456_913525179_n.jpg

You can say it in Hindi....I am quite sure Munni Saha will understand you!

Did you even bother to read the link you posted ?

The Minister is saying that the Media is glorifying the Taliban simply because they used words like 'Taliban Commander' & giving coverage to 'Whose going to Succeed Mehsud' ?

Even to a retard that doesn't come across as being 'Glorifying Terrorists' !

Minister dont know english or DAWN guys?

lol really?
I didnt know this, seriously bro.

@IamBengali
Really?

p.s.
I cant thank your post man. I am on mobile.

Hahaha :omghaha:

Seems like BD is going to break all ties with Pakistan if there is any. :coffee:
Gonojagoron for halt in Pak trade ties

Pakistan National Assembly last week adopted a resolution expressing concern over the execution of the war criminal, giving rise to an outcry in Bangladesh.

The Jamaat assistant secretary general was hanged on December 12 for atrocities during the 1971 Liberation War of the country.

After the meeting, Imran quoted the commerce secretary as saying: "We will decide in a day or two about the participation of Pakistani stalls in trade fair."

He assured the youths of conveying the demand for suspending trade relations with Pakistan to the higher authorities.

Earlier in the day, the leaders of Cable Operators Association of Bangladesh (Coab) declared that they would take off the Pakistani television channels in Bangladesh.

They came up with the decision in a meeting with the Gonojagoron Mancho activists at a hall of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University at Shahbagh.

Last edited:
Pakistan should pass a resolution in it's parliament against it.

Kyun bhai kyun poocch raha hai?
Don't tell me that you, @LoveIcon and @DESERT FIGHTER are plotting to annexthat state into pakistan's Balochistan :mad:

@haman10 take notice :D

okey guys seriously ! dont play with my emotions pinkies :D :D

whatever u said seems to include iranian side of balouchistan ! so .... :taz:

or else .. :butcher:

:partay: @Armstrong my eyes are on u

images

Hahaha :omghaha:

Seems like BD is going to break all ties with Pakistan if there is any. :coffee:

Pakistan National Assembly last week adopted a resolution expressing concern over the execution of the war criminal, giving rise to an outcry in Bangladesh.

The Jamaat assistant secretary general was hanged on December 12 for atrocities during the 1971 Liberation War of the country.

After the meeting, Imran quoted the commerce secretary as saying: "We will decide in a day or two about the participation of Pakistani stalls in trade fair."

He assured the youths of conveying the demand for suspending trade relations with Pakistan to the higher authorities.

Earlier in the day, the leaders of Cable Operators Association of Bangladesh (Coab) declared that they would take off the Pakistani television channels in Bangladesh.

They came up with the decision in a meeting with the Gonojagoron Mancho activists at a hall of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University at Shahbagh.

good , more fish for you

Back
Top Bottom