What's new

Bangladesh prepares strategy paper for Rohingyas

I am glad you guys are finally accepting the link of commonality between Bangladeshis and 'Rohingyas'.

Yes most of the Bangladeshis have commonality with Indians and some of us have commonality with chinese :cheesy:

1.As neighbors they deserve our sympathy in this hour of peril. As Muslims it is enjoined upon us to help them without reservation.

2. I history, Arakan was invaded by the Burmans whenever Bengal was weak. Again it was Bengal which always had to help the Arakanese evict the Burmese from Arakan.

So you are coming back from kaffir Canada to fight for them?

I am glad you guys are finally accepting the link of commonality between Bangladeshis and 'Rohingyas'.
When didn't we accept that burman? They are our ethnic brothers. Now just because people of similar ethnicity live in a neighbouring country, doesn't mean your monk'(eee)s will try to uproot them from their forefather's land.

When didn't we accept that burman? They are our ethnic brothers. Now just because people of similar ethnicity live in a neighbouring country, doesn't mean your monk'(eee)s will try to uproot them from their forefather's land.

Call me crazy but I would have thought the bonds of blood, language, culture, religion and values transcend national boundaries. When you have all these things in common, yet the only thing separating you is the border, then it's pretty galling for you to just say 'this is Myanmar's problem'.

Call me crazy but I would have thought the bonds of blood, language, culture, religion and values transcend national boundaries. When you have all these things in common, yet the only thing separating you is the border, then it's pretty galling for you to just say 'this is Myanmar's problem'.

As a majority muslim nation, protecting the minority Rohingyas is our moral obligation. We Bangladesh, as a nation take care of the discriminated and opressed. Hasina mashee is a secular islamist, her opinion does not matter. Just check our recent city corporation election.

Actually you are crazy. And you are calling one of your very own ethnicities a "problem"? We can also create "problems" that can cross boundaries by starting to expel the ethnic rakhaines and chakmas. But dont worry we are not burmans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom