What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what if its not possible......as some one mentioned......during Zia's regime.......she didnt helped us in tracking ULFA terrorists.........and so we wanted a govt. that will support India in such activities.......

did India ever tried to cause instability in BD????? No
you bought 2 chinese submarines.....did we stopped you????No

u said you provide the money for electricity,wheat etc etc......
tell me how many coutries are willing to export the wheat at the price India gave it to you.....
the electricity issue........Bd is landlocked......no country will provide you electricity by making big transmission lines......

u said the trade part.....how much Ind-Bd trade constitute of the total trade India does????i think not much.........

when India does anything that harms the interests of bangldeshis then u can argue and hate.......India hasnt done anything so far though it is controlling the govt. literally
bro India was responsible for our hill track conflict, thats why zia that time did not help you to handle ULFA.
Landlock has nothing to do with electricity, proper investment in BD we can make ourselves.
you can not control certain thing but you showed concern when we bought submarines.
the river issue is really hurting interest, you know we highly depend on river water.

@madooxno9 another serious stuff that we always keep it mind that you forced Bhutan and Nepal foreign policies based on India's interest.

Supporting ULFA by Begham Zia. ULFA leader Paresh Baruah was leaving peacefully in Bangladesh during Zia time and doing one after one terrorist activities in assam and killing innocent masses.

Show me one incidence of ULFA in Hasina's time.

"He stayed in Bangladesh for a few years, but briefly left the country in April 2004 after being charged for arms smuggling and illegal arms in the 10-Truck Arms and Ammunition Haul in Chittagong. The huge shipment of illegal arms and ammunition, intercepted by police and Coast Guard, was believed to be intended for ULFA. He has never been taken into custody in this case; trials of others of the more than 50 people charged, including high-ranking military officers of the National Security Intelligence and former ministers of the Bangladesh National Party, were proceeding in 2012 and 2013"

Paresh Baruah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Supporting ULFA by Begham Zia. ULFA leader Paresh Baruah was leaving peacefully in Bangladesh during Zia time and doing one after one terrorist activities in assam and killing innocent masses.

"He stayed in Bangladesh for a few years, but briefly left the country in April 2004 after being charged for arms smuggling and illegal arms in the 10-Truck Arms and Ammunition Haul in Chittagong. The huge shipment of illegal arms and ammunition, intercepted by police and Coast Guard, was believed to be intended for ULFA. He has never been taken into custody in this case; trials of others of the more than 50 people charged, including high-ranking military officers of the National Security Intelligence and former ministers of the Bangladesh National Party, were proceeding in 2012 and 2013"

ULFA activies stopped here just after our hill track activies stopped. hasina came to power 3 times, only last year they handed you ULFA leader, why did not it before ?

such as ?

bro India was responsible for our hill track conflict, thats why zia that time did not help you to handle ULFA.
Landlock has nothing to do with electricity, proper investment in BD we can make ourselves.
you can not control certain thing but you showed concern when we bought submarines.
the river issue is really hurting interest, you know we highly depend on river water.

bhai mere......river issue to solve hote hote reh gaya due to mamta didi
i think India can control those things also....but we didnt......
landlocked......i was referring to bd buying electricity from other countries......proper investment......how many countries helped you with that..........none......but we gave you 1 billion$ for improving things.......
hill track conflict in the year 1962????

bhai mere......river issue to solve hote hote reh gaya due to mamta didi
i think India can control those things also....but we didnt......
landlocked......i was referring to bd buying electricity from other countries......proper investment......how many countries helped you with that..........none......but we gave you 1 billion$ for improving things.......
hill track conflict in the year 1962????
are you kidding ? bro read about other countries investment and loan to BD LOL

hill track conflict in 1980s

ULFA activies stopped here just after our hill track activies stopped. hasina came to power 3 times, only last year they handed you ULFA leader, why did not it before ?

I do not know what is "hill track". But I assume that it was a dispute between India and Bangladesh. But is it a civil way to adopt terrorism as a way to handle dispute between two countries? and after that expect India will not react?
We have nothing against Bangladesh or its people. But we will act against your establishment if they will try to become a threat for peace in India.

I do not know what "is hill track". But I assume that it was a dispute between India and Bangladesh. But is it a civil way to adopt terroism as a way to handle dispute between two countries? and after that expect India will not react?
no no, it was internal matter, some hill people were asking for independence

give a link
try yourself , lazy boy :disagree:

Here in defense pk some BD members who are anti-India are trolling every day by saying 'India is my bal' (India is my pubic hair). In Hindi and Urdu bal means hair and in Bangla it is a slang word for pubic hair. Anti-Awami League people call Awami League (AL) BAL since the full name is Bangladesh Awami League. Yeah, its funny but these people never realize that B means Bangladesh. They insult their identity as Bangladeshi because they can't still get the fact that India has saved BD from western wing of Pakistan and acted as savior to help Bengalis in liberation struggle.

I will only talk by articles. I will prove how shameless these anti Indians and anti liberation forces of BD PDF members are.

We can't take our breakfast if India don't supply wheat.

India exports highest portions of wheat to Bangladesh

wheat.jpg

India exports 5 lakh tonnes wheat in last 5 months - The Economic Times

We would have been without electricity if India didn't give us some power.

India exports 500 MW electricity to Bangladesh
Going to work for 1300 MW soon

Pawan2_3001802132202.jpg

India begins power export to Bangladesh

We even give Kurbani by Indian cows. We even earn foreign currency by exporting Indian cows to Arabian countries.

India informally sends millions of cattle, camel and goat to Bangladesh during Eid ul Adha

Indian cows and bulls smuggled to Bangladesh - CNN iReport

Shopping centers are filled with all Indian dresses during Eid ul Fitr. Girls are not interested to buy 'Deshi' dresses during Eid. They prefer Indian / 'bollywood' dresses. When demand is there supply is there.

Indian clothes flood Bangladesh during Eid

Indian clothes flood Lalmonirhat | Dhaka Tribune

People here may not know who are the BD actors but they know even the name of an extra in bollywood films. We get to see a bollywood film just 1 day after its release in India through pirated DVDs. Here in PDF those who curse India by saying India is my bal follow Bollywood thoroughly on their TV and PC. Double faced. :mad:

Bollywood craze in Bangladesh

Back to Bangladesh: The Curse of Bollywood

Here those who bash India 24/7 use Airtel also. See the double standard nature of these anti Indian forces.

8.3 million Bangladeshis use Bharti Airtel sim cards

Airtel Bangladesh is the most profitable venture of Bharti Airtel outside India.

Airtel-3G-640.jpg

Airtel Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All the multinational chains are managed by Indians in Bangladesh

1613937_520043091447667_2049795481_n.jpg

90% Bangladeshis use Unilever Bangladesh products (subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever)

Hindustan-Unilever-Logo.jpg

Almost 90 to 95% channels in Bangladesh are Indian channels. If any cable operator wants to air English channels they use INDIAN DTH

image_thumb183.png

The anti-Indian BD members get quality health treatment from Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka. Another one is right now in construction in Chittagong. Apollo Hospital is the largest hospital chain in India and first international standard hospital ever in Bangladesh

5 lakhs Bangladeshis visit India every year for health treatment and education but yet certain BD members here hate India.

India decides to adopt liberal visa policy with Bangladesh - Livemint

Do you think we have any right to bash India every now and then? But here in PDF you will see it. Double standard has a limit. So shameless. :mad:

Apollo Hospitals Dhaka the first and only JCI accredited Indian hospital in Bangladesh

25748175.jpg

Will post more how much Bangladesh is depended on India. I may be pro-Indian Bangladeshi but I have valid reasons to be one but why do these certain BD members in PDF bash India 24/7? They take breakfast with Indian bread and butter, give Kurbani by Indian cows, buy latest trendy Indian cloths for girl friend and wife during Eid, Watch bollywood, watch Star plus, Sony, Colors, Zee TV, even if they watch sports channel its also coming from India.

Don't you think this is a double faced character of anti-Indian BD members in PDF? India helps us in almost every sector but still there are some shameless people who deny this reality.

I am proud to be Indian dalal. :cheers:

Is India providing the wheat for free, I think not !

Apollo is such a worthless Hospital that I will even advise you to avoid. This place is no different than the corner clinic run by some shady guys.

India buys $50 to 60 billion worth of stuff from China, is India depended on China ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: we are about to grant you MFN status since 1996 :rofl::rofl:..... we will take out the gold egg from your A**:rofl:
what ever makes you happy......but we are milking you..and after MFN, we will milk you like no more cream is left...
In 2.5 Billion $ trade..we have a share of 2.1 billion $ share..
and the trade potential is of 40 billion $...what will happen then.....

As per Pak business community, the trade between the two countries could rise to over $5 billion by 2015 from $ 3 billion now. While India has given MFN status to Pakistan, trade across most direct routes between the two countries has been curtailed which results in a significant proportion of trade being routed through Dubai

So basically "poor Bangladeshis" (as Indians call them when comes to abusing BD), are a big shareholder in booming Indian Economy.

Dont you think the gratitude should be other-way round ?

so by ur logic, as chinese hv invested in BD ''so basically the poor bangladeshis (tht's hw you feel da indian call'em) are a big share holder in boming chinese economy ,isn't it?

do you really think da grattitude should be other way around?

So you take our money and call our economy crap....

You have some balls sir .. and i do not say that kindly.

btw. thats holly'wood" and "bolly"wood" mate... just because you hail from some obscure "hood" doesn't mean you gotta postfix that with terms associated with us :D

This is India's Dabangg

Dabangg11.jpg

This is Bangladesh's Dabangg , first film released in 2014

dabang1-550x405.jpg

Bangladesh makes extremely smutty films and you wonder why B'Deshis are crazy about bollywood. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom