What's new

Bangladesh 'far ahead' of India : Sen

These Indians are just jealous of BD's progress, even though they had a whole 25 years extra to get things right.

Losers:lol:

so you thought we Indians will be praising you on a troll thread with a clear tone of India bashing? you thought we'll sit down and take when your own country's record seems much worse? you are going into defensive mode since some Indians have shown you the mirror. How many Indians do you see starting threads about Bangladeshis or about your Internal matter? stop seeking our attention losers..

Really? People elected them, period. Anything happening in Bangladesh is India's fault isn't it? Idiots who blame others can never stand on their own

Not so fast, the election was rigged, I heard, with help of Gen. Moeen who was in cohoots with India, everyone knows it. This govt. is illegitimate if this is true.

Note the heartburn from people with certain "connections" whenever a certain party is mentioned.

No disrespect to Pakistan but BD has always been better run than Pakistan.
Let me fix you there, always: no, recently in last 10 years: yes and congrats for that, your people worked very hard for that. Pakistan's best time was before 1980 and during the musharaf era, Pakistan used to be a giant when it comes to the things you mentioned (textiles/pharmaceuticals/washing machines etc). Well I guess good times dont last forever and BD will likely take Pakistan's role in next few years.

Not so fast, the election was rigged, I heard, with help of Gen. Moeen who was in cohoots with India, everyone knows it. This govt. is illegitimate if this is true.

Note the heartburn from people with certain "connections" whenever a certain party is mentioned.

Maybe but BNP had far less popularity back then, i myself supported them but used to see huge rallies of Al fans in the street, in the tv. Thats a fact. AL won by huge amounts.

Note the ******** people who whine and moan everything on India.

Not only Bangladesh has more girls than boys in school, but also we achieved 100% enrollment in primary schools... Means we do not kill fetus for being Girl unlike a civilized country which is exploring MarS

education is a right, not a privilege

on Millenium Devpt Goals Bangladesh has done quite well and the socio-economic development the country has been seeing is commendable and not just in the South Asian context

still a lot of challenges ahead - but best of luck to your country.

Let me fix you there, always: no, recently in last 10 years: yes and congrats for that, your people worked very hard for that. Pakistan's best time was before 1980 and during the musharaf era, Pakistan used to be a giant when it comes to the things you mentioned (textiles/pharmaceuticals/washing machines etc). Well I guess good times dont last forever and BD will likely take Pakistan's role in next few years.

No way BD will become another Pakistan.

It is a much more stable and homogeneous country and will not be as easy to destabilise as Pakistan was.

BD is not like either Pakistan or India and so is difficult to destabilise.

BD has done exceptionally well not just relative to South asia but in the entire developing world. congrats guys

It is a much more stable and homogeneous country and will not be as easy to destabilise as Pakistan was.

es in BD society unlike in Pakistan.
LOL, i didn't mean it like that, what I meant was that BD will replace Pakistan economically and become second biggest economy in south asia.

es in BD society unlike in Pakistan.

you are aware that even in our worst period Pakistan's economy is still substantially larger.

our issue is our low growth rate vis-a-vis our pop. growth. But even with that said, the Pakistani economy isn't exactly idle either.

Our country is much larger and there are much more resources in Pakistan.

Our issue is corruption and mismanagement.

It's a software problem, not a hardware problem.

LOL, i didn't mean it like that, what I meant was that BD will replace Pakistan economically and become second biggest economy in south asia.

i dont see it happening anytime soon but they certainly are doing a lot better as far as growth and other macroeconomic essentials are concerned

but you also have to ask yourself how well a lot of these south asian countries would fare if suddenly all the expat earnings were erased from the picture

you are aware that even in our worst period Pakistan's economy is still substantially larger.

our issue is our low growth rate vis-a-vis our pop. growth. But even with that said, the Pakistani economy isn't exactly idle either.

Our country is much larger and there are much more resources in Pakistan.

Our issue is corruption and mismanagement.

It's a software problem, not a hardware problem.

With a due respect, Pakistan has had an extra 25 years to develop itself than BD.

You started in 1947, whereas BD did not get started till around 1972. In 1972 the 9 month civil war destroyed literally everything in BD but Pakistan was left untouched.

The destruction of the civil war and the neglect of BD in the previous 25 years meant that the economy suffered from around 2 decades of very low GDP/capita growth and hence Pakistan was able to get even further ahead. Since the 1990s BD has been catching up with Pakistan and unless something changes it will overtake it sometime towards the latter part of this decade.

Even with one of the worst governments in BD history, it's economy has grown more than 6% a year during the biggest worldwide recession for nearly 100 years.

Your GDP/capita(GDP should not be used as Pakistan has 30 million more people) will more than likely not be that much higher once BD rebases to 2005 from the present 1995 sometime this year.

no bro ,we love bangladesh and also hate you people because u hate us too

Bro, dont you know that why we started to hate India?:shout:

One day India helped us and now what are they doing?:taz:

Now it is time of India but one day our time will also come.:victory:

saala ekhono ei paatigiri cholchhe ?????? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Sen er kothai kintu Indian rai pad mara shuru korse. :D As for us, we don't need certificate from any Indian sen.
bondhu aamar ingeet ou oidikei chhilo.....tomra to bhai dudhe dhowa tulshi paata:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom