What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

We are Boni Adam. We are the Human Race from One Same Adam. But the Dravidian Blood is the highest contributor to the Present Bangladeshi Nation. Muslim Dravidian root is the Major core of this Race. Hindu Dravidian Root is smaller fraction. Aryans are not in percentage. This Dravidian part is only prevalent in Bangali tribe of Bangladesh. But We have people of other ethnicity in our Great Bangladeshi Nation. Muslims from different parts of the world are allowed to be mixed with the vast ocean of the bloods of Dravidian Muslim Root. It is the identity of Present Bangladeshi Nation. None can avoid that. It is proved by history and present senario. We are well concerned about our identity.

The first human beings settled in Bangladesh were actually Negroes from the coasts of southern Africa!! But because of the fertile land, beautiful landscapes and easy access to the sea and the rivers, the region became very attractive towards the outsiders!! In no time, travelers from Europe and middle east settled here and mixed up with the locals!! Soon after, the general structure of Bangladeshis became of Caucasian race!! Bangladesh is genetically one of the most diversified region in the world!! Currently, most of the Bangladeshis are of Arabian and Persian descendants, making them much fairer than the people of most of the Indian states!!

if u r gonna eat this much even ur father will get poor

I eat a lot, mashallah. I weigh 180 pounds, 5'9 and 10% bodyfat, i used to play varsity american football. Its not my fault that you are poor and cant afford a decent meal.

I eat a lot, mashallah. I weigh 180 pounds, 5'9 and 10% bodyfat, i used to play varsity american football. Its not my fault that you are poor and cant afford a decent meal.

well i'm from higher middle class family
so u cant call me a poor guy

have you ever witnessed their diet?....it mainly consists of milk, which is a high source of protein. Which follows lots of bread and lentils. All protein and proteins are reason for anabolic growth. One of my best friend is punjabi, the man is also my workout partnet, man eats 9 eggs in the morning, 2 chicks a day and lots of lentils....its in their culture to eat a lot.

Hahahaha this is totally INCORRECT

Punjabi ( especially hindus and sikhs ) are VEGETERAIANS in majority, they dont eat eggs or chickens

I don't Punjabis are that tall:confused: Compared to Bangladeshis maybe, but to they are not different from other North Indians.

Thats neither tall, nor big:fie:

I don't know about your statistics
But i'm 191 cm, all my family members, cousins are tall and very fair skinned

have you ever witnessed their diet?....it mainly consists of milk, which is a high source of protein. Which follows lots of bread and lentils. All protein and proteins are reason for anabolic growth. One of my best friend is punjabi, the man is also my workout partnet, man eats 9 eggs in the morning, 2 chicks a day and lots of lentils....its in their culture to eat a lot.

Once again, i have a cousin living un France, HE just eat pizzas, French/ western kitchen and he hates desi kitchen

The reason is : GENETICS

Hahahaha this is totally INCORRECT

Punjabi ( especially hindus and sikhs ) are VEGETERAIANS in majority, they dont eat eggs or chickens

Bro, i said punjabis eat bread, milk and such. I never said punjabis eat chicken and eggs. My buddy sukhjeet does, he is a canadian punjabi though, but from what i head from him, it is the punjabi culture to drink a lot of milk and to generally eat a lot.

Once again, i have a cousin living un France, HE just eat pizzas, French/ western kitchen and he hates desi kitchen

The reason is : GENETICS

Bro, bengali guys that growup outside bangladesh are generally 3-4 inches taller than their dads. Yes height is genetics, but a lot of it also a social factor due to nutrition.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

i'm 17 actually

which school do you go to?

Bro, i said punjabis eat bread, milk and such. I never said punjabis eat chicken and eggs. My buddy sukhjeet does, he is a canadian punjabi though, but from what i head from hi
m, it is the punjabi culture to drink a lot of milk and to generally eat a lot.

Wtf bro ?!
I dont drink a lot of milk LOL
I just drink the tea at 4pm but the british and other indians also....

Bro, bengali guys that growup outside bangladesh are generally 3-4 inches taller than their dads. Yes height is genetics, but a lot of it also a social factor due to nutrition.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

which school do you go to?

residential model school n college

Back
Top Bottom