What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Dude you're in public forum, anything you post becomes public business!:lol:

thanks for the information brother. The first time it was just love, the next couple of times it was just to be 100% sure that they actually suck at bed. Beta testing at its best :P

Bangladesh Coup thread converted to Bangladesh Beta Testing thread ;)

A friend of mine has just informed me that the writer of the article Fazlul Bari is closely associated with RAW and presently staying in Australia. Earlier worked in Daily Janakantha..
That person has to have RAW affiliation as he picks on everyting about JI, Islam and Muslim. I haven't seen a website like banglanews24.com, where news gets manufactured against an Ideological opponents as quickly, which proves that he is resourceful, highly organized and means business. Only RAW hannomans can replicate such and IMO he is the real deal.

I will tell you why our economy is smaller than pakistan.

When pakistan got independent, the resources and market was based in the west. The industry never heavily invested in the east.
The factories,offices, etc was all based in the west. So technically pakistan has a head of 24 years with extra 70 million people contributing to their economy.

During 1971,industrialist and traders moved away, some got killed.

After the war, factories, industries, hospitals, schools were left destroyed. Bangladesh had to build all of it from scratch.

And bangladesh and its people have done a good job so far:)
Bangladesh.gif
Neither you nor Iajdani in post #383 has said anything out RAW's propaganda box. Present something new, I mean anything out of Banglapedia, Virtual BD, Ami Bijoy Dekhechi, Janakantha, Prothom Alo or BDnews24.com's perimeter. Then I'll answer you guys otherwise it's wasting my precious time. Lastly, if PAK federation had looted each and everything you guys mentioned, still it was not 1/1000 as worth as giving birth of an orphanage for 73000000 people, who's fate would be settled by 1000 yr's old enemies.

Neither you nor Iajdani in post #383 has said anything out RAW's propaganda box. Present something new, I mean anything out of Banglapedia, Virtual BD, Ami Bijoy Dekhechi, Janakantha, Prothom Alo or BDnews24.com's perimeter. Then I'll answer you guys otherwise it's wasting my precious time. Lastly, if PAK federation had looted each and everything you guys mentioned, still it was not 1/1000 as worth as giving birth of an orphanage for 73000000 people, who's fate would be settled by 1000 yr's old enemies.

Dude you seem paranoid and indenial. Pakistan raped and looted Bangladesh and that is a fact, its about time you realize this fact and move on. Especially since your tax paid dollars are helping usa bomb pakistan from time to time.

I do. ;)

Make love not war :)

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Hehehe.... girls and one indian chicken ... c'mon dude.... ;)
BTW...nice one

welcome to planet earth, brother...how was mars?....on earth; women are sometimes referred to as chicks, birds, broads and such, hope i was informative, brother.

Uh huh, take out every reputed media source and believe in newspapers such as "Pangash maach news"

If you think it aint worth it, it was also not worth it for south asia to get independent, aint worth for it for creation of pakistan. And if you dont like bangladesh, why are you here.

Blame RAW? I do blame the indians for some of our problems, but blaming RAW for 24/7 ?? I dont think they have a fetish for bangladesh.

You made your effort and I should give you some credit.

Again some reality check.

It is not RAW propaganda but the character of our politics whose base is on denigrating the opponent to the core. Look at AL - BNP cockfight. Do you think our political environment was any better in pre 1971 era or we were made of different gene then? Not only that, just go back to pre 1947, and see how Hindu - Muslim treated each other and how they hated each other.

AL played the same politics before 1971 so did Muslim League and Jamaat. They tried and put all their tonnage to denigrate west for political mileage. The same thing Bhutto did in West Pakistan by denigrating AL.

You can try to find RAW all along but RAW did not have man power nor resources that time to do a mammoth task of orchastrating 1971. They probably linked to few high profile AL politicians which is very normal for every country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom