What's new

Bangladesh Army

Bangladesh Army Armoured Corps :big_boss:

933967_498726870221338_857539234_n.jpg

Why are the Tanks missing some ERA panels on their Left side??Or is this Photo just a bit old?

SSG motto:

Fear is no policy and surrender is no option
Mann Janbazam.

There can be boards saying many motivational stuff in military facilities....Dhaka cantonment has many.....Sweat Saves Blood....Hard Training-Easy Combat....etc....And I don't think SSG came up with the term 'Death Before Disgrace'.....It existed long before Pakistan itself existed....So we did not copy that term from Pakistan we just used a popular motto!

Sir every unit has one.. they even made a documentry.. Glorious resolve: Death Before Disgrace... anyways the picture of BA armored corps is edited by some fanboy :I AM A SILDIER.. :D

Why are the Tanks missing some ERA panels on their Left side??Or is this Photo just a bit old?

might be old, anyway you can take off ERA panels if you want to, this ERA panel is not fixed thing.

Polaris ATV of Bangladesh Army's Para Commando
------------------------------------------------------------
Air drop able, Helicopter deploy-able, All terrain vehicles for fastest sniper delivery in all range across war zone.
17752_563674983673799_272251904_n.jpg

1005496_379113368883376_297131499_n.jpg

the army playing nice . training the bosnian army officers in BMA amd making the military tie with the serbia .we can test lazar too according with the bov m11.lazar is heavy .seems like bov m11 will be blowed by heavy ambush or rpgs.the army planned procure bov m11 20 of this .probably for test purposes. i still dont know why don\t we go for the humvees when usa is leaving them a mass numbers. humvees are battle proved . i hope the usa wont mind if we want some humvees.the afgan army got 10000 humvees , so we can try our diplomacy too

BD-08 Assault Rifle

1003208_250186741772772_192304637_n.jpg

This is getting old now, originally based on the venerable AK47 design, modified by the Chinese, and licence built in Bangladesh. We need to thoroughly update it, use light weight polymers and pict rails. We should look at what others have done, AK107, galil ace, etc.

the army playing nice . training the bosnian army officers in BMA amd making the military tie with the serbia .we can test lazar too according with the bov m11.lazar is heavy .seems like bov m11 will be blowed by heavy ambush or rpgs.the army planned procure bov m11 20 of this .probably for test purposes. i still dont know why don\t we go for the humvees when usa is leaving them a mass numbers. humvees are battle proved . i hope the usa wont mind if we want some humvees.the afgan army got 10000 humvees , so we can try our diplomacy too

We are buying lazar, it has ordered. bov m11 is for command artillery vehicle. We are also buying otoka cobra ii apc which is better choice than humvee

It also modified by us, soon it will be upgraded to BD-08M & BD-13 standard by BOF.
This is getting old now, originally based on the venerable AK47 design, modified by the Chinese, and licence built in Bangladesh. We need to thoroughly update it, use light weight polymers and pict rails. We should look at what others have done, AK107, galil ace, etc.

Back
Top Bottom