What's new

Bangladesh Army

But, in another news I have read that two helicopters will be supplied by England for one of two naval ships that BD has just a few days ago purchased. The news said also that these two would be the firsts as naval helicopters. Now, the above video shows a shipborne helipad and a helicopter there.

So, what are the realities?

No, its probably not authentic....there are already 4 naval helicopters on order....2 Agusta Westlands for BNS Osman and Khalid Bin Walid and i think its already operational as the order was made quite a long ago....and 2-3 (different sources say different figures) Z-9 Harbins for anti-submarine warfare, they will be coming with the new frigates ordered from China a while ago....

If what you are saying is true, then its probably the 5th and 6th naval helicopter that we r looking into....

Cheers!!!

200px-BNLogo.gif

Dhaka, Beijing committed to beef up military cooperation for peace in South Asia

Dhaka, Oct 6 (APP): A top Chinese diplomat said in Dhaka on Wednesday Bangladesh and China would intensify cooperation between the armies and law enforcement departments to safeguard respective national security and stability, and also promote peace in the South Asian region.

Chinese Ambassador in Dhaka Zhang Xianyi, who was speaking at a joint reception in celebration of the 35th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between Dhaka and Beijing, said both the countries decided to forge ‘Closer Comprehensive Partnership of Cooperation from the strategic perspectives.

Referring to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s visit to China and Chinese Vice-President Xi Jinping’s visit to Bangladesh, he said the two leaders reached consensus on further pushing forward China-Bangladesh relationship and strengthen bilateral cooperation in different fields.

Foreign Minister Dr Dipu Moni also spoke as chief guest at the function held in Dhaka in the evening. Ministers, MPs, politicians, diplomats, and high civil and military personalities attended the reception.

The Ambassador appreciated Bangladesh’s “One-China” policy and said the political mutual trust between the two countries is being strengthened.

He said China has always been supporting Bangladesh in its efforts to maintain its national sovereignty and territorial integrity.

Xianyi said the two countries will continue to exchange high-level visits and intensify friendly exchanges between the government agencies, parliaments, political parties and NGOs.

The two countries will expedite cooperation in trade and investment, agriculture, transportation and infrastructure development based on equality and mutual benefit.

The Chinese Ambassador said the bilateral trade volume is increasing each year and expected to surpass US$ 5 billion in 2010.

He said the two countries will maintain close cooperation in international and regional affairs including the global financial crisis, climate change, energy, and food security.

Xianyi said Foreign Minister Dr Dipu Moni, Agriculture Minister Matia Chowdhury and State Minister for Environment and Forests Dr Hasan Mahmud will pay visit to China marking the 35th anniversary of diplomatic ties.

In November, he said, a Hospital Ship of the Navy of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army will pay an official visit to Bangladesh.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Dhaka, Beijing committed to beef up military cooperation for peace in South Asia

http //img fyjs cn/Mon_1005/27_127030_5097f9029ca189c.jpg

please put a colon symbol ( : ) after http and period symbols (.) after img and fyjs and remove the spaces in between.

^ Lemme help yew!

27_127030_5097f9029ca189c.jpg

Now you can describe something if you want.

oh my goodness even bangladeshi is very well equipen than pakistan naval surface fleet i never thought that bangladesh armed forces is well equiped that much very well done i hope they will improve their tanks and fighter jets in future

@ We are even making naval small ships at our own. Our ship building has advanced a lot. On that day we handover two commercial ships to Germany. Only thing that we have to bring armament from other countries to fix on the boat.

@ Since Bangladesh is riverine country so traditionally we had been building military ships since long but those were of course wooden ships.

@ About tanks we have enough due to the terrain condition. But in case of airforce we are still lagging behind. I will take some more time.

Back
Top Bottom