What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I did not say it the way u are taking it.

It was you who said it first, i m not still getting even the BD source from you & i had asked for it atleast 7-8 times.

i do not repeat same thing again, i said i saw the news with my father, i do not know what you do but we do not lie about something when we give reference of family member. And do not bring off topic issue. If you do not believe what i post, that does not bother me. Believe it or not that is your choice. I do not dam care about what you believe and think

i do not repeat same thing again, i said i saw the news with my father, i do not know what you do but we do not lie about something when we give reference of family member. And do not bring off topic issue. If you do not believe what i post, that does not bother me. Believe it or not that is your choice. I do not dam care about what you believe and think

That doesn't mean they are always correct. And this is a public forum. So sources are always recommended.

OK BD guys i have some good news for you.... according my BAF source:

1.1 squadron of su30 joining in 2015.
2. total 7 squadrons of 4++ gen fighter (if possible half squadron of 5th gen fighter) will be in BAF by 2027.
3. two more new airbases will be built by 2025 ( i know the locations but can not share now)

HAPPY ? :enjoy:

u know what, Feni/comilla needs an airbase :)

2. total 7 squadrons of 4++ gen fighter (if possible half squadron of 5th gen fighter) will be in BAF by 2027.
3. two more new airbases will be built by 2025 ( i know the locations but can not share now)

Padma bridge and SU-30 are mutually exclusive things for BD budget...

The existing locations of air force bases are as follows:

1) BAF Base Bashar at Dhaka, near Old Airport, Dhaka

2) BAF Base Kurmitola at Dhaka, near Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka

3) BAF Base Birsrestho Matiur Rahmn at Jessore, near Jessore Airport, Jessore

4) BAF Base Zahurul Haque at Chittagong, near Hazrat Shah Amanat International Airport, Chittagong

5) BAF Base Paharkanchanpur at Tangail, near Tangail City

6) BAF Base Cox's Bazar at Coxe's Bazar, near Cox's Bazar Airport

I would propose one airbase either in Bhola or somewhere in between Faridpur and Barisal. There are at least five large open fields between Faridpur and Barisal. These can be seen while one takes a journey by road. Another base in Syedpur in the north. Bhola/Faridpur-Barisal can support military cantonments in Jessore, Comilla as well as Cox's Bazaar. Syedpur can support Bogra cantonment.

Bngladesh Air Force C-130 Hercules in UN

Bangladesh_C-130_United+Nation_2.jpg

Bangladesh_C-130_United+Nation_.jpg

Bangladesh_C-130_United+Nation_1.jpg

Bangladesh_C-130_United+Nation_3.jpg
Bangladesh_C-130_United+Nation_4.jpg

Bangladesh_C-130_United+Nation_7.jpg

Bangladesh_C-130_United+Nation_8.jpg

^^^ YAK 130 can be used as attack AC as well which is a real boost for our AF and possibly Navy if the bird is capable of maritime strike. Burmese will be pissing in their pants from this alone. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom