What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Why you want buy Su-30?

A AWE lead 15 JF-17s powerful than 10 Su-30s for small and defensive country.

Su-30 Advantages are long Range and Load Ability ,useful for you ?

Why you want buy Su-30?

A AWE lead 15 JF-17s powerful than 10 Su-30s for small and defensive country.

Su-30 Advantages are long Range and Load Ability ,useful for you ?

When Myanmar or India bomb our capital, dont you think we should send couple of our plane to bomb them back??

When Myanmar or India bomb our capital, dont you think we should send couple of our plane to bomb them back??

I dont think any BAF fighter can fly to New Delhi without F22 or J20.
if you have Ability to kill any figher Invasion you sky,they cant do anything.

I dont think any BAF fighter can fly to New Delhi without F22 or J20.
if you have Ability to kill any figher Invasion you sky,they cant do anything.

What about Chinese Flankers??? Can they?

What about Chinese Flankers??? Can they?

PLAAF have enough power to eliminate IAF, but we cant to bomb New Delhi without a big loss.
The reasons that we can do it not only we have great power and lots of fighers, the Important reason is new Delhi too near to us,we only need 5-10min fly in indian sky and we have best topography.

If we must do it ,we maybe by Cruise missile ,Indian anti-air missile and IAF are not toys.

Dude for information purposes..... How does the plane simulate other planes? Do you just select a program from a list?

I believe so. It also comes with a ground-based information system for training programs. Just watch the second youtube video. Though old (2005) it is very informative.

Bangladesh should seriously consider buying 100 F 35. Purchase of any 4th gen fighter will be a waste of money since you can never match India in numbers or quality of 4th gen aircrafts. Only a stealth fighter will ensure BAF domination over India and Myanmar.

AIR_F-35_Left_Wingover_Rear_View_lg.jpg

Bangladesh should seriously consider buying 100 F 35. Purchase of any 4th gen fighter will be a waste of money since you can never match India in numbers or quality of 4th gen aircrafts. Only a stealth fighter will ensure BAF domination over India and Myanmar.

AIR_F-35_Left_Wingover_Rear_View_lg.jpg

$107 million unit without missiles.
As a bulky one meybe cant fight with FGFA.

4th gen aircrafts can break you out of Bangladesh sky.

I don't want to be a troll but this is the reality. Forget about IAF for a second. Considering the fact that North East India has some most dense deployment of SAM batteries with much more to come thanks to the China threat, I see no change in hell for a 4th generation BAF fighter to get even 25 KM inside Indian border without being shot down.

The only chance you have to reach even Kolkata and bomb it is a 5th Gen Stealth fighter.

$107 million unit without missiles. Are you have 10.7 billions budget?
As a bulky one meybe cant fight with FGFA

Low observable aircraft, superior avionics, superior radar are the way to the future.

Apart from that, there are many other ways for Bangladesh to move upwards. As someone rightly said: "It's the economy, stupid."

By the way, how do you think the J-31 measures up to the F-35 and others? I understand China intends to market that plane mainly for export.

I don't want to be a troll but this is the reality. Forget about IAF for a second. Considering the fact that North East India has some most dense deployment of SAM batteries with much more to come thanks to the China threat, I see no change in hell for a 4th generation BAF fighter to get even 25 KM inside Indian border without being shot down.

The only chance you have to reach even Kolkata and bomb it is a 5th Gen Stealth fighter.

Well, I didn't say you were wrong :lol:

$107 million unit without missiles. Are you have 10.7 billions budget?
As a bulky one meybe cant fight with FGFA

Lets forget about money for a sec and talk about what is the BAF's objectives and what assets will enable them to get their goals.

As far as money is concerned I am sure Uncle Sam will be happy to offer some generous loans to BAF

Well, I didn't say you were wrong :lol:

Now since you are a mod I have to be careful lest you ban me :P

Lets forget about money for a sec and talk about what is the BAF's objectives and what assets will enable them to get their goals.

As far as money is concerned I am sure Uncle Sam will be happy to offer some generous loans to BAF

They do not need to bomb india,let invaders out his sky is enough

They do not need to bomb india,let invaders out his sky is enough

Fighting a defensive war inside their own country for a small nation like Bangladesh is a suicide. They need in their arsenal some assets that can hit India where it hurts. And I believe that will be main role of BAF since BA or BN has no chance in hell break into Indian border or Indian water/shores.

BAF is a defensive force. First line of defense in fact. Similar to PAF doctrine.

But that doesn't mean one has to stay within one's territory. To win a war, one has to take it to the enemy.

Now since you are a mod I have to be careful lest you ban me :P

Now why would I ban you? :D

Back
Top Bottom