What's new

Bangabandhu Tunnel Bangladesh: Govt fixes Tk.200 for car toll

You guys are really poor in economics. Just because you buy something from someone, doesn't make you richer than them. India has huge trade deficit with China, are we floating it's economy too? How dumb can one get? It just means you are incompetent to them in those sectors.

India stock market cap is 3.7 trillion dollars (4th largest in the world). Bangladesh's is $40 billion. That's a ratio differential of nearly 1000 times. That's how much the world see the difference in markets (1000 times bigger).

Next time you decide to compare with India, just look at the IPL vs BPL differential in commercials and then do. And start learning basic economics.
I was emphasizing the point that Bangladesh is having a positive impact on Indian economy by being the largest export destination for India in South Asia. On the other hand, bheekari India is having only negative impact on Bangladesh's economy by restricting our exports to India. Look at the trade relationship between America and Canada. 85% of total Canadian exports earnings comes from America. But the percentage of our total exports to India is less than 5%.

I was emphasizing the point that Bangladesh is having a positive impact on Indian economy by being the largest export destination for India in South Asia. On the other hand, bheekari India is having only negative impact on Bangladesh's economy by restricting our exports to India. Look at the trade relationship between America and Canada. 85% of total Canadian exports earnings comes from America. But the percentage of our total exports to India is less than 5%.
Lol. You start setting up industry other than stitching chaddis. We have our own textile market which is huge $110 billion and counting. How would you compete with that? Just like how you are protecting other industries like automobiles, we are protecting our industry. If we are buying so much from China (our enemy), why would we stop lungis from exporting the things we need? Don't portray your incompetence as your limitation.

If we are buying so much from China (our enemy), why would we stop lungis from exporting the things we need?
The answer is simple. If Bangladesh gets prosperous then your North-Eastern seven sisters will breakaway from India and join Bangladesh. That's the reason your bheekari politicians don't give trade privileges to Bangladesh. They impose non-tariff barriers so that Bangladesh's goods don't get exported to India. Did you ever hear of Chicken neck?

The answer is simple. If Bangladesh gets prosperous then your North-Eastern seven sisters will breakaway from India and join Bangladesh. That's the reason your bheekari politicians don't give trade privileges to Bangladesh. They impose non-tariff barriers so that Bangladesh's goods don't get exported to India. Did you ever hear of Chicken neck?
Haha. The northeastern people absolutely abhor lungis. They hate them to the core.

Did you ever hear of Chicken neck?
No shit. Did you ever hear of nuclear weapons. You guys are really dumb, aren't you?

Bhikaris politicians? Lol. Ok, but at least I am proud of our leadership.

Last edited:
I am only concerned about BD having a second tunnel in the future, Bangabandhu name is already taken!!

Money will work wonders. If these guys break away from India, then there can be some arrangement where they get sea access much easier than they have with India now. We should help the Assamese separatist elements to help accomplish that.

These Hindutva idiots have exploited the NE for long enough. Kick these bheekhari f*ckers back to UP, Haryana and Gujarat where they belong.

Just a partial boycott of Indian goods will signal to them that we mean business.

These idiots will not listen to reason.

Start taxing their exports to our country, then go for a partial, then full boycott....

Haha. The northeastern people absolutely abhor lungis. They hate them to the core.
The North-Eastern people absolutely abhor bheekari Indians also. That's why we see so many rebel groups in North-East. How is Manipur doing lately?
No shit. Did you ever hear of nuclear weapons. You guys are really dumb, aren't you?
With 5000 nuclear bombs, the erstwhile Soviet Union could not do anything when their member states got separated. How many nuclear bombs do Indians have? 130?

The North-Eastern people absolutely abhor bheekari Indians also. That's why we see so many rebel groups in North-East. How is Manipur doing lately?

With 5000 nuclear bombs, the erstwhile Soviet Union could not do anything when their member states got separated. How many nuclear bombs do Indians have? 130?
Soviet failed because of its own misadventures and a due to its fight with much larger economy. Tell me one instance where an economy 10 times larger has ever lost to its rival? I want you to try that and see the Indian reaction. Your situation would be worse than Ukraine, atleast they have some support. Even middle east will disown you in your case. Learn your auqaat.

Soviet failed because of its own misadventures and a due to its fight with much larger economy. Tell me one instance where an economy 10 times larger has ever lost to its rival? I want you to try that and see the Indian reaction. Your situation would be worse than Ukraine, atleast they have some support. Even middle east will disown you in your case. Learn your auqaat.

Lol

Abe idiot, we won't do it alone. China will be with us.:china:

Shupa-pawa dreams die hard!

No - like after bad reruns of Die Hard 12, they still hang around!

Brace yourself for Shupa Power Die-Hard 13!
Man this protean Indian fob in USA trying too hard to convince supa pawa india lmao. You better believe this hairy smelly honuman lol.

Being this forum for so many years…have seen these slum dogs jump like monkey for last 20 years about that great Indian power lol still per capita is 2500 lol…still a slum country with third world problems and will remain so for rest of our life time. And the way they keep breeding like horny rats these Indian slum dogs will infest globe with more smelly hairy disgusting honumans lol

New Delhi ka khayesh is to be a bhojpuri superpower !! Antarttainmentt for rest of AAsya !! Fully timepass !!

1689881759810.png

1689881777786.png

Back
Top Bottom