What's new

Bangabandhu satellite: 20 countries raise objections

Space is not owned by these countries. We have the right like any other country to get the slot that will provide best coverage for our country.

Again, without a big bloc behind you, you get pushed around by bigger or more powerful countries. If ITU decides that, I bet its in US/West pocket, so no chance of getting justice there.

Now a little off topic rant:
And look at this name, Dr. Satyaprasad. It goes to show that in Bangladesh we have little discrimination towards minorities. My dream is to see a Bangladesh where people of all religions work hard to build a prosperous future, free of external influence and interference, together with ASEAN+ bloc, according to our look east policy.

And the Indian agents of RAWamy League, whether they are Muslims or from other background, can go live with their shining "mother India", if they love her so much.

But India is not just its chauvinist Hindu nationalists, it has Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, Shudra, Dalit, Adivasi and other minorities, many of whom are oppressed by the Manuwadi Brahminists. We hope to see that this Brahmanist clique is eventually beaten while the oppressed people take over, changes this idiotic bully policy and make India a better neighbor for all South Asians. Sorry for going OT, but thought I would make myself clear, as a lot of these delusional idiots are labeling us and calling us names like "hardcore jamati". If you are any of the above category of Indians, think hard, somebody is manipulating you in making you believe in their BS, that we are your enemy.

So lol one Hindu professor at BUET made you write all that tripe about India? Its good Bangladesh is secular but I don't see how putting India down makes you feel better?

If you ever have time go look at our ISRO team or our DRDO Agni Missile team. Hindu, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsees, Buddhists, you ll find all of them. So can it.

There are many hard core Jamaatis on this forum, of course not every Bangladeshi is. But the porportion of Jammatis to non Jamaatis on this forum is quite high.

But India is not just its chauvinist Hindu nationalists, it has Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, Shudra, Dalit, Adivasi and other minorities, many of whom are oppressed by the Manuwadi Brahminists. We hope to see that this Brahmanist clique is eventually beaten while the oppressed people take over, changes this idiotic bully policy and make India a better neighbor for all South Asians.

Other's are not delusional. But it is you who is delusional and is obsessed with Hindus.It is the ever present insecurity of the convert. Idiot, what has the topic got to do with Hindus or Brahmins or Shudras etc ?

Lift up your head from where it is currently stuck up and see that India is not ruled by a Hindu right now..but by a Sikh (who is originally from Pakistan) and the leader of the ruling party is a Roman Catholic originally from Italy and the Army chief is a Jat Sikh. And hey obsessed insecure convert, majority of the Hindu nationalists are not Brahmins, but the OBCs (other backward castes and lower castes).

And you, insignificant Bangladeshi, needn't say that we have people of so and so faiths in our country..we very well know who are present. Just mind about your own country and stop obsessing about us. We will be like this only..If it itches you somewhere you can relocate your country elsewhere. We dont give a **** about you insignificant persona who is just crying for significance here.

Indian state (govt.) has hurt the interest of people of East Bengal since its formation in 1947, creating RAWamy League and peddling fake Bengali nationalism. I have good reasons for the suspicion that this is because of increasing influence of Hindu nationalists in Indian national policy. Until and unless Indian state remove its hand of interference, the patriotic people of Bangladesh will remain at undeclared war with Indian state.

Indian state (govt.) has hurt the interest of people of East Bengal since its formation in 1947, creating RAWamy League and peddling fake Bengali nationalism. I have good reasons for the suspicion that this is because of increasing influence of Hindu nationalists in Indian national policy. Until and unless Indian state remove its hand of interference, the patriotic people of Bangladesh will remain at undeclared war with Indian state.

Bengali nationalism is highly important for our identity, we can use it to drive our nation forward, same way hitler did it for nazi germany.

Until and unless Indian state remove its hand of interference, the patriotic people of Bangladesh will remain at undeclared war with Indian state.

Even if you declare an open war it doesn't matter ****. Go ahead. Keep the hate burning in your hearts.

Other's are not delusional. But it is you who is delusional and is obsessed with Hindus.It is the ever present inecurity of the convert. Idiot, what has the topic got to do with Hindus or Brahmins or Shudras etc ?

Lift up your head from where it is currently stuck up and see that India is not ruled by a Hindu right now..but by a Sikh (who is originally from Pakistan) and the leader of the ruling party is a Roman Catholic originally from Italy and the Army chief is a Jat Sikh. And hey obsessed insecure convert, majority of the Hindu nationalists are not Brahmins, but the OBCs (other backward castes and lower castes).

And you, insignificant Bangladeshi, needn't say that we have people of so and so faiths in our country..we very well know who are present. Just mind about your own country and stop obsessing about us. We will be like this only..If it itches you somewhere you can relocate your country elsewhere. We dont give a **** about you insignificant persona who is just crying for significance here.

Sorry for the irritation. We are just trying to protect our interest and we are not going anywhere, we will be here for eternity. If it bothers you, personally, you can go somewhere else. Just because you have a big country does not mean you, as an individual, have more significance than another individual human being, hope you understand this simple concept. Borders and affiliations change with time.

Bengali nationalism is highly important for our identity, we can use it to drive our nation forward, same way hitler did it for nazi germany.

What we need is Bangladeshi Nationalism, that includes all ethnic and religious groups that are our citizen. Bengali Nationalism is fake, as 40% Bengali's live in West Bengal, they are Bengali's and they do not believe in Bengali nationalism.

Any country is kind of like a corporation, if you run it efficiently you will get good results. We need to have visions which way to go, for now it is our national policy to look East. So we need to tweak our -ism's to make sure we can call Buddhists in Myanmar and rest of ASEAN+ group our brothers, so we can work together to build a strong group of nations like EU. Bangladesh by itself is a non-viable nation, like almost all nations in ASEAN+. So I believe we have no choice but to join hands and create a union like EU to become viable nations.

Sorry for the irritation. We are just trying to protect our interest and we are not going anywhere, we will be here for eternity. If it bothers you, personally, you can go somewhere else. Just because you have a big country does not mean you, as an individual, have more significance than another individual human being, hope you understand this simple concept. Borders and affiliations change with time.

Why would it bother me? Did I say it bothers me ? Did I go on a rant about the omnipresent Hindu Brahmin who seems to be giving sleepless nights to you insecure lot ? It is you who is insecure about yourself and is ever fearful of your identity getting overshadowed by other faiths. So pack your bags and go to a place where you feel secure.

And oh, not all nations are equals. Some are more equal and significant than others. Hope you realize that even more simple concept.

Maybe they are complaining about such a retarded name for it :P

Yeah you are right. I have never such an absurd name for a Satellite

What we need is Bangladeshi Nationalism, that includes all ethnic and religious groups that are our citizen. Bengali Nationalism is fake, as 40% Bengali's live in West Bengal, they are Bengali's and they do not believe in Bengali nationalism.

Any country is kind of like a corporation, if you run it efficiently you will get good results. We need to have visions which way to go, for now it is our national policy to look East. So we need to tweak our -ism's to make sure we can call Buddhists in Myanmar and rest of ASEAN+ group our brothers, so we can work together to build a strong group of nations like EU. Bangladesh by itself is a non-viable nation, like almost all nations in ASEAN+. So I believe we have no choice but to join hands and create a union like EU to become viable nations.

West Bengal needs to be a part of Bangladesh.

It is my duty to educate my countrymen about our situation and geopolitics. What I say matters for the future of our country and people. There is no insecurity, it is just preparation work to cut off Indian hand of interference.

Nations have different size of population, that is obvious, but that does not make all individuals in a bigger nation more significant than any individual in a smaller nation. It may not be obvious to people who think they can use the size and accompanying power/resources to bully, but human beings are creative. There are always solutions to problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom