What's new

Ban on PressTV, HispanTV: Zionist octopus at work

thanks god ...

it means more money for indigenous satellite projects :D

Your government already engages in one of the largest and most strict censorship programs in the world.I am surprised their is anything left to ban in your country.Press TV is being extremely hypocritical here.If they are really worried of censorship,Their protest must start from home.

thanks for bs ...

good job press tv

haters ... gona hate

I LOVE the fairy tales on PressTV. But what I love even more are the people that believe the stuff on it is true. And of course it's all a Zionist conspiracy. What isn't ?:rofl:

So,you are telling me,all those who read Debka,Ynet and other Israeli news think you are all morons? interesting.
Debka is BS just like PressTV, but unlike PressTV Debka is just site running by two guys, not a government news agency.

Whats wrong with Ynet?

If press TV is BS and no one listens to it , why do the worry about it? the point is this world is ruled base upon power not justice,fairness and equality ,

If a super power country uses its mass media to justify a war (Iraq) and afterwards says ooh sorry people we just lied you, there will be no problem no one says ban them ,
If a super power country has got thousand of nukes ,besides be the first country which made a weapon and also be the only user of it no one says sanction it or wage war against it,
If a super power country kills innocent people by its drones and uav's no one says it's against international law ,

Actually it's the law of the jungle , western countries are under illusion that they are civilized while numerous media are aired by them they can't tolerate another voice , just what they said must be heard .

It's one thing to use the press to manipulate info. Every country does it. But the key to that is the 'info' must be at least semi-believable. PressTV's 'stories' are so outrageous that they're laughable. I love them, though. Great for a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom