What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

Which dude, I've seen it but I can't remember. Was it that guy with the Blue contacts? :sick:

:lol: I think thats his natural eye color, I had blue eyes when I was a kid, but now its just light brown:confused:

i think our bollywood movies one of the major source of entertainment in pakistan.
beside our bolloywood also gives recognation many pakistani artist's talent.it is our bollywood who gives pakistani singer like atif aslam,rahat fate ali khan,adnan sami chance to show their talent.it is our bollywood which gives ali jafar chance to become an actor.our bollywood always appriciate talented people & give them chance to establish themself.but if pakistan still want to ban our bollywood films.than its unforunate.but it won't effect on our bollywood film buisness.our bollywood film already gains a good market in us,uk,middle east.day by day the charm of our bollywood film is spread in the whole world.

Brothers, Its your country, your decision, if you want to ban Bollywood movie, please do it. You can ban it in theaters, but you can't ban it in each and every house...

No matter how much you try to disintegrate you from your root (India), you can't do it. Since decades Pakistani legends have given their best to Bollywood. "Shamshad begum to Ali haider).

Those who believe that only old movies were good, are in illusion. Bad movies are made in every decade. there were many bad movie made then, there are many bad movie made today...

If you watch closely you can find 3-4 quality bollywood movie each year. Let me give you some name, hope you can find few good among it
1. No one killed Jessica.
2.Tanu weds manu
3.chalo dilli
4. Delhi belly
5. ZNMD
6. Bol by Sahir mansoor

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

i think our bollywood movies one of the major source of entertainment in pakistan.
beside our bolloywood also gives recognation many pakistani artist's talent.it is our bollywood who gives pakistani singer like atif aslam,rahat fate ali khan,adnan sami chance to show their talent.it is our bollywood which gives ali jafar chance to become an actor.our bollywood always appriciate talented people & give them chance to establish themself.but if pakistan still want to ban our bollywood films.than its unforunate.but it won't effect on our bollywood film buisness.our bollywood film already gains a good market in us,uk,middle east.day by day the charm of our bollywood film is spread in the whole world. od which gives ali jafar chance to become an actor.our bollywood always appriciate talented people & give them chance to establish themself.but if pakistan still want to ban our bollywood films.than its unforunate.but it won't effect on our bollywood film buisness.our bollywood film already gains a good market in us,uk,middle east.day by day the charm of our bollywood film is spread in the whole world.

India is the land of opportunity.

Watch movies of Hrishikesh Mukherjee and Basu Chaterjee to relax...

Bol is a good movie, so Pakistan sure can make good movies.

All those people not happy with bollywood, just don't watch it. I don't watch unless I know its good. This banning business is stupid though.

All those people not happy with bollywood, just don't watch it. I don't watch unless I know its good. This banning business is stupid though.
Please care to read the post. Pakistani filmakers and industry persons are the proponents of a ban. They're being outsold by a celestial margin and fear having to pack up.

Ban movies ban facebook so that cross culture can not enter in to the drawing rooms no talk no progress.

cross culture ??? and how it is found in bharati movies ? i dont see cheap churba of Hollywood movies by Indians can be called cross culture.

and secondly of one has to watch only skin and western outfits and action then why not to go for original Hollywood movies with better quality in everything ranging from skin to action.

cross culture ??? and how it is found in bharati movies ? i dont see cheap churba of Hollywood movies by Indians can be called cross culture.

and secondly of one has to watch only skin and western outfits and action then why not to go for original Hollywood movies with better quality in everything ranging from skin to action.

Hey lady... don't troll as usual

beside our bolloywood also gives recognation many pakistani artist's talent.it is our bollywood who gives pakistani singer like atif aslam,rahat fate ali khan,adnan sami chance to show their talent.it is our bollywood which gives ali jafar chance to become an actor.our bollywood always appriciate talented people & give them chance to establish themself.but if pakistan still want to ban our bollywood films.than its unforunate.but it won't effect on our bollywood film buisness.our bollywood film already gains a good market in us,uk,middle east.day by day the charm of our bollywood film is spread in the whole world.

:laugh: and our sur names give inspiration to bharati Hiindus too who are using Khan with their name (plz dont mind it its really amusing that you can be a Khan)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Hey lady... don't troll as usual

daahh your movies are trolling .

btw what wrong i said. seriously if i have to watch some hot dresses, skin and Action or even romance in movies copied from Hollywood then dont you think one better goes for origional one that is better in every sense instead of watching bharati copycating ??

:laugh: and our sur names give inspiration to bharati Hiindus too who are using Khan with their name (plz dont mind it its really amusing that you can be a Khan)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

daahh your movies are trolling .

btw what wrong i said. seriously if i have to watch some hot dresses, skin and Action or even romance in movies copied from Hollywood then dont you think one better goes for origional one that is better in every sense instead of watching bharati copycating ??

serioulsy .... just the name of bollywood put you on hot soup. By the way that is not our problem what you watch. We basically make films for our Indians and NRI. You should stop your countrymen who love to watch bollywood. I know it is very hard to digest the fact that Bollywood is a multi billion dollar industry. I wish all the pakistanis watch Hollywood (Made in US of A). :rofl:

Pakistan should banned all Hindi Movies and All Hindi Channels. They are not made for Pakistan. They are for Indians living in India and abroad. I have not seen a single Pakistani movie/programme in my life.

It's very humiliating for Pakistan, They watch enemy's films daily. Check Google Trend, 10 times more Pakistani search for our films and TV channel. Even, Pakistani is topper in searching for Hindi TV Channel.

Bollywood
Regions
1. Pakistan
2. India
3. Bangladesh
4. United Arab Emirates
5. Malaysia
6. Saudi Arabia
7. United Kingdom
8. Indonesia
9. Australia
10. Canada

Still Pakistanis are hooked to duplicate..:lol:

OT i advocate total ban of Indian Products in Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom