What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

i want more hollywood on cinemas not indian ones :hitwall:
I can understand allowing hollywood movies, because USA is the Super Power, India is not even a Great Power.
So allowing "Hindi films" or any Indian films could be equaled to treason.

If it can save a life i dont care if a bottle of medicine is made in pakistan or china.....just get over the hatred.

That sir, is brilliant logic! :tup:

America is the only Super Power in the world. India is nothing compared to America in terms of education, science, and technology.

Besides the Indian guy at my university said that hollywood movies are better than bollywood movies.

America is the only Super Power in the world. India is nothing compared to America in terms of education, science, and technology.

Besides the Indian guy at my university said that hollywood movies are better than bollywood movies.

Stop embaressing other Pakistanis.

I work in Cinema business and part of group which both work as exhibitors and distributors and let me say that it's fascinating work.

I don't get what Syed Noor is all about, At one of the theaters the movie Bol has out sold (quantity and time on screen) movies such as Bodyguard, Kungfu Panda 2, Thor, Priest just to name a few (Yes i am dragging Hollywood into this as well). Was Bol a foreign production? why not take a lesson and try to come up with something worth watching rather than bitching around? This Eid there were four releases i believe, Two were Pakistani movies Bhai Log and Love Mein Ghum (which at the time of the date is still being exhibited at the theater), Indian movie Bodyguard and Hollywood movie Conan The Barbarian. Syed Noor seriously think that a person who wants to watch Mission Impossible 4 would be effected because distributors and exhibitors are also showing another flick say Puss In Boots, Adventures Of TinTin or any other movie? Heck as a movie watcher i would watch Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol return to the theater and watch the other flicks as well.

The last Pakistani movie i watched and wanted my family to watch before Bol was? Khuda Kai Liye (again Shoaib Mansoor, ironically having Shaan in it)

Banning Indian movies or Hollywood movie is going to achieve what? Given the kind of movies currently these people are making who actually will turn out to a movie theater to watch them? what about the jobs associated with the theater? :)

Sorry for the rant but i guess being directly related to the industry pumps up your emotions :p

Bol movie. I hated it.

This was my response from the Bol movie thread.

Sorry to be late, but I just spent what seems like 3 hours on a crappy propaganda film. I mean what kind of Salman Rushdie **** was this? I hope everyone that worked on this film goes to hell. I am by no means an extremist but this movie still managed to piss me off. This was an insult to a religion and a country. My great grandfather was a religious scholar and Hafez, and knew 6 different languages, when he received his education from the Madrassa of Delhi. My entire family was offended by this film, and I thought it couldn't be that bad. Finally I gave it a chance and how wrong I was. We have always had eunuchs in Pakistan and they are free to do almost anything they want. We have them even in our entertainment industries, and this was the only social issue that was pending for the director? Now I understand why the Bollywood Industry is better than ours because at least they don't **** on their own country. This movie honestly for the first time made me want nothing to do with Pakistan. Hazar lanat Shoaib Mansoor par, Hazar Lanat Atif Aslam par, Hazar Lanat Humaima Malick aur uski character par, or Hazar lanat puray cast par.

Bol, the film that makes pimps, and girls that question their father look good, while attack the character of religious people within Pakistan.

I am so infuriated, I just wish this was a bad dream.

This is probably why Allah swt throws floods and bomb blasts on our country.

Yea I was angry.

Amir khan's ghajini was a diffrent type of movie at least he had some original ideas of his own

Ghajini is not a original idea, in fact Amir Khan stole that Idea from the American Film Memento

25_memento.jpg

A man, suffering from short-term memory loss, uses notes and tattoos to hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Memento (2000) - IMDb

You Hate Bollywood movies because India is not a super power ?? What a twisted logic ! LOL ! Besides your fellow countrymen may not share this love you have for USA

You Hate Bollywood movies because India is not a super power ??
LOL, what a flawed logic!

I can tolerate Pakistanis watching hollywood movies, because America is the Super Power of the world, America is a major driving force of culture around the world. Everybody around the world wears jeans, even though I never wear jeans. In Canada I wear trousers or pants.
In my country and Saudi Arabia I wear Shalwar Kameez.

India on the other hand is just a Regional Power.

I hate Bollywood, because it has:

1) Lots of Sexuality

2) Immorality

3) Immodesty

4) Profanities

5) Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, and Shilpa Shetty, this list is not limited to the actors and actress I mentioned. I don't want our youth looking at these immoral entertainers as role models.

Bollywood cannot even come close to Hollywood in another 1000 years

LOL, what a flawed logic!

I can tolerate Pakistanis watching hollywood movies, because America is the Super Power of the world, America is a major driving force of culture around the world. Everybody around the world wears jeans, even though I never wear jeans. In Canada I wear trousers or pants.
In my country and Saudi Arabia I wear Shalwar Kameez.

India on the other hand is just a Regional Power.

I hate Bollywood, because it has:

1) Lots of Sexuality

2) Immorality

3) Immodesty

4) Profanities

5) Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, and Shilpa Shetty, this list is not limited to the actors and actress I mentioned. I don't want our youth looking at these immoral entertainers as role models.

Logic was flawed here when you said this

"can understand allowing hollywood movies, because USA is the Super Power, India is not even a Great Power.
So allowing "Hindi films" or any Indian films could be equaled to treason"

Hollywood movies dont have these ????

1) Lots of Sexuality

2) Immorality

3) Immodesty

4) Profanities

Yet again your logic fails

Ok ! I understand now ! You can take all these in Hollywood movies because USA is a super power . LOL

Logic was flawed here when you said this

"can understand allowing hollywood movies, because USA is the Super Power, India is not even a Great Power.
So allowing "Hindi films" or any Indian films could be equaled to treason"

Hollywood movies dont have these ????

1) Lots of Sexuality

2) Immorality

3) Immodesty

4) Profanities

Yet again your logic fails

LOL, YOU STILL DON'T GET IT DO YOU?

AMERICA is a major driving force of culture around the world, due to them being the Super Power.

Is India a Super Power? can India destroy Pakistan?
Perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly enough. I don't hate bollywood because India is not a Super Power.

Do you have English comprehension problems? Hating bollywood and banning bollywood are two different things.

I detest (destest is stronger than hate) bollywood, and I believe bollywood should be banned.
I want bollywood banned because it has the stuff I feel is Haraam.
In Pakistan, we should be supporting national industries.
Secondly India is an enemy of Pakistan, supporting India in any way would be treason.

I think most of the disney movies are at least more appropriate than the hollywood "adult" films or PG-18, PG-15, and PG-13 films.

LOL, YOU STILL GET IT DO YOU.

AMERICA is a major driving force of culture around the world, due to them being the Super Power.

Is India a Super Power? can India destroy Pakistan?

I think most of the disney movies are at least more appropriate than the hollywood "adult" films or PG-18, PG-15, and PG-13 films.

OK ! Looking at your child like illogical arguments, I think disney cartoon movies are appropriate for you. I thought being a Muslim country Pakistanis hate US and American culture. You seem to be very fond of American culture. Surprising

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom