What's new

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough evidence.

They always do this after every act of terrorism. You need to learn more about Baluchistan and these militants. It is their modus operandi. Sorry to see you don't know that.

As i said, you haven't given any proof about who killed those workers, a random phone call is not considered proof and these murders don't hide the fact that Pakistani state left the province neglected.

Every buddy in Baluchistan knows who was behind this incident. Good continue with your immature denial attitude. And I never said Pakistani govt didn't neglected Baluchistan. But still it doesn't give someone right to kill.

Why don't you worry about your brain, seems like its full of crap that's preventing the facts from entering.

What's with you and the word "frustrated", are you constipated or something?

Take a chill pill buddy. I am optimistic about your quick recuperation.;)

People stopped fighting and trolling. This thread is no fun now :lol:
So u blame me to be the Omen?

Anywayes I have vs question... do you think Islamabad has a better school or our Delhi? I mean ... good sense... no pun intended... its not fun actually u know when we learned doing 2X2... its a reality... btw can we actually invest time on forums to make our countries not be fun but more understanding?

What you seen on net you never find out on real world .
If people of both side mate with each other you will never found hate in any one..
I really dnt know any Pakistani in real life but as I watch on TV they are not different.

Achcha yar bye bye .. some one is calling me :girl_cray3: :angel:

yes its my daily life yaar we eat drink work togather i think indian pakistanis are more close then our other s.asians we have bengladeshi and nepali too but indians pakistani always close. hum aik dosry ki ank ka ishara samjhty hai or nepali bangladeshi ko shor ker ke samjhao to bhi nhi samjhty :lol:

BTW someone ? you should respect her if you never forget last time she hit your head and you cry 3 nights :rofl:

O People Of Pakistan!!!

We don't want another Bangladesh. We must stand up to hug our Balochi Brothers.

Just word search 'Balochistan' on Youtube or Facebook, you'll find tens of videos saying that Balochis are being opressed. You'll find Facebook 'causes' calling for freedom of Balochistan. We must do something to show our support for the Balochi Pakistanis. We must Unite, We don't want another Bangladesh!

Join Cause: Stand Up For Your Baloch Brothers | causes.com (Click on the link to JOIN)

you know that your are spamming? stop copying and pasting this crap everywhere.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

well said...where are the proofs ?

where is the proof that Pakistan is involved in Kashmir and Khalistan and and mubai attacks.

yaar daroo pi kar thak gaya... par sahi main... imagine... ok ok ok not imagine us tohether not happening... but comeon.... one day maybe.... Imran Bhai maza aa gaya aap se mil kar... ur a genuine guy and lets hope the world always respect that... aapka JF 17 bhi bura hai aur mera LCA bhi... maza toh ye hai ki khaana dinner main alloo aur pyaaz hi :)... chalo aapse toh mile... koshish yehi karnege ki kahin na kahin shakkar chai main zaroor ho :) aakshil bhagwaan ya allah se bhi hum yehi poochengein naa "how much sugar"... sorry no offence to anyone who is readin :P

Anywayes I have vs question... do you think Islamabad has a better school or our Delhi? I mean ... good sense... no pun intended... its not fun actually u know when we learned doing 2X2... its a reality... btw can we actually invest time on forums to make our countries not be fun but more understanding?
The problem is the first person. May be the Indian , Pakistani or Chinese. If that first person starts something insulting for a country, then the pursuit is followed. Then more counter insult and on and on and on. There is no stopping. I've seen many times that once this Imran comes, everybody takes a chill pill and everybody starts talking as if they are in some bar or pub. His quality has to be appreciated. :cheers:

tell you truth i never lived in islo nor delhi i think its 50-50 for me . i am out of country since 12 years with busy life . yes forums can be used for good rather then create hate . my personal experience with more then 25 nationals teach me indians are our best friends in real life out of india pakistan .so i apply it on net life too i am more happy more healthy then others on net even :lol:

People stopped fighting and trolling. This thread is no fun now :lol:

I agree with you

Bughti was making a serious statement here.

while me and Zion Hamid will try to work out the way to expose the hidden Hands of RAW, because currently our governments are clueless and its unfair on Indians to be blamed without proof.

but there is a slight chance there because of the silly nationalists and BLA terrorists who are giving away the clues by saying "if we are offered help by India then we would accept it" "or whats wrong with getting help from India"?
Bramdagh who is enjoying his time in one of the CIA safehouses in Geneva (thanks to all expenses paid by American taxpayer) goes as far as saying that he wont even mind getting help from Satan.

what an idiot he is, he thinks Zardari will let go the Satan that easy

on the serious note who know if the things really get bad as Iraq or down town Kabul, then they might admit it and say yea we are getting help now we cant be stopped.

until then see ya. make sure you dont come near me when the things get really bad. I wont care how well meaning you were in helping my fellow countrymen.

I will defend my tribe and my province and my country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom