What's new

Balance China’s Military Might, India needs at least 30,000 extra troops

IAF will crush PLA incursions with its tibet high altitude restrictions PLAAF is outmatched,on sea IN will cut off Mallacca and chinese fuel imports.Unless anyone wants armageddon,both will behave.

hahaha keep dreaming buddy, if our ally china goes to war with you they will win and yes we will help them in anyway possible and yes we will take kashmir.
you should just pray that you never go to war with china becuase you going to lose kashmir that day.

hahaha keep dreaming buddy, if our ally china goes to war with you they will win and yes we will help them in anyway possible and yes we will take kashmir.
you should just pray that you never go to war with china becuase you going to lose kashmir that day.

You will come in between an India China rift and get smoked? I know for sure the Pakistani leadership is not as dumb as you.

Which alternate world do these people exist in is beyond comprehension, no country is dumb enough to expand a bilateral engagement into a multilateral one - who knows who else will jump into the mix. As for helping the chinese - you think they'll need help from their dependent? and, you'll permission from the US first.

Take Kashmir - LOL, halwa hai kya. In the most unlikeleist of scenario if that comes near of happening, we will turn the whole valley into a huge mushroom cloud - good luck with the radioactive water for centuries then.

I'm giving my reply using your words...."Keep Dreaming"..we've see China in War in the past.we've seen other "Superpowers" in the past.even for a Massive army,wining a conventional war is going to be tough,not to mention about territory like Indo-China border where only Manpower is the key element,due to the fact that one can barely use Armor Spearhead to support them.and India showed in the past that when prepared,they can make opponent pay hell.its just the preparation of the war that we hope never come.and here it lies,the security of our country.better be prepared than losing a battle.then,we don't expect you to understand that,do we??

You will come in between an India China rift and get smoked? I know for sure the Pakistani leadership is not as dumb as you.

Which alternate world do these people exist in is beyond comprehension, no country is dumb enough to expand a bilateral engagement into a multilateral one - who knows who else will jump into the mix. As for helping the chinese - you think they'll need help from their dependent? and, you'll permission from the US first.

Take Kashmir - LOL, halwa hai kya. In the most unlikeleist of scenario if that comes near of happening, we will turn the whole valley into a huge mushroom cloud - good luck with the radioactive water for centuries then.

if you turn the avlley into a mushroom cloud then pakistan will turn india into a mushroom cloud effectively wiping out 99.9 percent of all hindus of the world.

Even if qamar and hongwu's armour comes through...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Armour division ka 'baap'.

just stop fooling yourself, you saying that india a broke third world country could stand up to china then your mistaken my friend its just that simple.

I'm giving my reply using your words...."Keep Dreaming"..we've see China in War in the past.we've seen other "Superpowers" in the past.even for a Massive army,wining a conventional war is going to be tough,not to mention about territory like Indo-China border where only Manpower is the key element,due to the fact that one can barely use Armor Spearhead to support them.and India showed in the past that when prepared,they can make opponent pay hell.its just the preparation of the war that we hope never come.and here it lies,the security of our country.better be prepared than losing a battle.then,we don't expect you to understand that,do we??

nothing you said is even worth reading, im not even going to bothering to your statement, get over it, in a war with china india is done simple as that.

if you turn the avlley into a mushroom cloud then pakistan will turn india into a mushroom cloud effectively wiping out 99.9 percent of all hindus of the world.

just stop fooling yourself, you saying that india a broke third world country could stand up to china then your mistaken my friend its just that simple.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

instead of living in USA,you should've come to your country bro.. :cheesy: you might then see India in different view.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

instead of living in USA,you should've come to your country bro.. :cheesy: you might then see India in different view.

trust me you dont want me to see india in a pakistani living pakistans eye, everybody there thinks of you people as cowards which your soldiers are, your massively superior cant even get rid of a nation the size of pakistan, never mind china.
your army is a joke to us. we not living in the seventies anymore just like we thaught you people a lesson in 65 we learned from 71 , and then we thaught you a lesson again in 98, if you want another lesson do let our soldiers know

nothing you said is even worth reading, im not even going to bothering to your statement, get over it, in a war with china india is done simple as that.

well,we're accustomed this kind of cheerleading attitude..and I don't blame you..as your own country decided not to make angry another(actually sole) Superpower which is bombing your country everyday,as they have no chance against that country.so,this kind of reply is expected from you.

trust me you dont want me to see india in a pakistani living pakistans eye, everybody there thinks of you people as cowards which your soldiers are, your massively superior cant even get rid of a nation the size of pakistan, never mind china.
your army is a joke to us. we not living in the seventies anymore just like we thaught you people a lesson in 65 we learned from 71 , and then we thaught you a lesson again in 98, if you want another lesson do let our soldiers know

we don't have to get rid of Pakistan,do we??we're not from "Land of Pure" or from "Land of Middle Kingdom" who want to poke everybody(khud ka ghar samhalta nehi,duniya pe raj karne nikle hai).and yes,our "Joker Army" kicked the hell out from your Army several times..that makes "Army of the Brave" of "Land Of Pure" the punchline.

Yeah cowards..... hahaha

1948: India stopped the Pak invasion if Kashmir

1965: Pakistan tried to recapture Kashmir, but ended up fighting for Lahore on its own soil

1971: No comment

1999: Pak embarrassed itself infront of the world community with the disastrous attempt to recapture Kashmir.

As for why India does not attack Pakistan:

1.) Nuclear deterrence

2.) India is a responsible state, not an aggressive one.

As for your analysis that India is a broken country, check the facts again.

India is newly industrialized country by now, while its your country, which tops the failed state index.

Another thing, no war will last 6 months! Especially not if both parties are nuclear armed. If there will be a conflict between India and China, it will be very short and highly concentrated to a small region.

But again, thats unlikely since both countries will not risk a nuclear escalation and dont want to threat the growing trade which will soon touch the 100 billion USD mark,

What is your issue with the Hindus? There are other Kafirs also like Christains, Atheists, Shias (or Sunni depending upon who you are).

So how do you plan to wipe out 99.9% of Christains, Atheists, Shias (or Sunnis) after Hindus are wiped out? Surely it wont stop at Hindus.

What is your issue with the Hindus? There are other Kafirs also like Christains, Atheists, Shias (or Sunni depending upon who you are).

So how do you plan to wipe out 99.9% of Christains, Atheists, Shias (or Sunnis) after Hindus are wiped out? Surely it wont stop at Hindus.

i was simply replying to a threat made by a hindu to turn kashmir valley into a mushroom cloud .

i have no issue with hidus or anyone else.

Yeah cowards..... hahaha

1948: India stopped the Pak invasion if Kashmir

1965: Pakistan tried to recapture Kashmir, but ended up fighting for Lahore on its own soil

1971: No comment

1999: Pak embarrassed itself infront of the world community with the disastrous attempt to recapture Kashmir.

As for why India does not attack Pakistan:

1.) Nuclear deterrence

2.) India is a responsible state, not an aggressive one.

As for your analysis that India is a broken country, check the facts again.

India is newly industrialized country by now, while its your country, which tops the failed state index.

Another thing, no war will last 6 months! Especially not if both parties are nuclear armed. If there will be a conflict between India and China, it will be very short and highly concentrated to a small region.

But again, thats unlikely since both countries will not risk a nuclear escalation and dont want to threat the growing trade which will soon touch the 100 billion USD mark,

48 - pak took a half of kashmir from india.
65- pak kicked indian *** wel within your border and ours.
71- india deafeated a 100,000 pakistanis cut off from rest of pakistan who had very limited supplies and that too with the help of mukti bahani, i think our soldiers did good, they killed 3500 indians + the tens of thousands mukti bahani fighters trained and armed by india.
98- we kicked indian *** and still hold the highest peak in argil the most important one as well.

i was simply replying to a threat made by a hindu to turn kashmir valley into a mushroom cloud .

i have no issue with hidus or anyone else.

so if I as a Christian tell you that I will turn Pakistan or Valley into a Mushroom Cloud, then will you nuke whole Amrika and Europe to remove 99.9% Christains?

Admit you have problems with hindus (and deep within problem with all Kafirs even though you stay and work with the Kafirs all day in US)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom