What's new

Baitullah Mehsud dies

A bit short of details: Where did he die? How long had he been there? Who was the physician looking after him? Have Pakistani officials examined the body? What tests were carried out to confirm the identity of the body (if any body was presented)

Where is the body buried?

Who leads the TTP now?

I thought these guys were supposed to be rugged sons of the soil who ate good unprocessed natural foods and avoided junk like candy and soda yet he died before hitting 40.

I think news will soon come out that his own people killed him.

He seemed like a thin lean man to have blood pressure problem.

I just hope and pray that the news does not turn out to be lie as happened earlier with the case naib of TTP.
It is indeed an eid gift for Pakistanies, finally our boys can finish the job in the tribal areas and go back to their homes and be with their waiting families. Let us all pray that we soon hear another good news in the name of mullah FM getting killed due to a bunker buster that hit his *** hole.

He seemed like a thin lean man to have blood pressure problem

And yet, the picture of Baitullah, albeit, from the rightside in which he is seated cross legged, suggests a considerably heavier individual.

Actually - I recall 3 photos - and I will try and find them -- one is where he is photographed signing a "peace" in which he is wearing glasses and seems to be a medium build with a chaddar wrapped around him. The picture in this thread does not resemble the person in the glasses (of course granted that in both he is wearing a bandana on this face as a mask.

Let's not be jingoistic about even an enemy's death.
Dushman mare tay khushi na karin...Sajnaan vi marjaana.

Let us pray, that this bad news for the militants helps to break their back and their morale.

very good, remarks:tup:

we should drive our advantage home while the TTP mourns its leader. it is reported he did not have any strong deputy leader who would take over the TTP. so with this void there has to be some dissary in the ranks ....or.... it could be the total opposite effect.

we should drive our advantage home while the TTP mourns its leader. it is reported he did not have any strong deputy leader who would take over the TTP. so with this void there has to be some dissary in the ranks ....or.... it could be the total opposite effect.

Exactly! and we should cash evey inch of the opportunity to completely disintegrate the so called TTP, the same way BLA was decapitated after Buggti was killed.

Who is his successor? He could not have died without appointing an heir.

Who is his successor? He could not have died without appointing an heir.

:) :) :) :) stealth :) :) he couldnt delay death in any case appointing an heir or not.

His people are still denying his death saying he is seriously ill.

And i guess for last over a month we have not heard anything from his side and there is no doubt that he is ill badly.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom