What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Safriz
India has. We are racked by different ethnicities and languages and religions. Yet we have progressed till date. For how long? That remains to be seen, maybe India falls apart later like Yugoslavia.

But till now India has prospered. Our flock is growing. Why do you think that is?
Not taking your ethnic identity too seriously...
Those in India who are too proud of their ethnicity are trouble makers..rest aren't..

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn , these urdu speaking pathans from U.P (now karachi) have not proved themeselves useful to pakhtun nation in any way. Many of them are in MQM and have great hate for pakhtuns. Similarly seraiki speaking niazis of mianwali talks of joining seraikistan instead of KPK. And hindko speaking pathans of hazara opposed renaming and many of them have anti-pakhtun sentiments. Therefore i dont count these "adha teetar adha batair" pathans among us, just race is not important, langauge, culture and traditions are also important in defining a pakhtun.

After making a number of useful posts about history you have again started your idiotic campaign. I was thinking of thanking you but I believe it is your secret purpose in life to become a disgrace to all Pashtuns.

Fine, many Pashtuns who lived in parts controlled by India and when they moved they became Muhajirs. I feel thats an attempt to attack me as I am from UP as well and have told you my story but thats fine. I don't know which 100% Pashtuns you are talking about which are Pashtun by background, moved from India, started identifying as Muhajir and have hate for Pashtuns. Stop trying to take potshots at us. I told you my links to Pashtuns are both weak and unconfirmed... which if true means I have only 15% Pashtun blood in me. Have you talked to anyone with 100% Pashtun blood you ugly rat that crossed the border in a grain shipment from Afghanistan?

Your second example is as racist to lar Pashtuns as Abdur Rahman Khan was to Hazarajat while the British were taking his partogh off in the south. Baachaa-ey-Khar de Afghanistan Find me ONE example where Niazi's have stated that they want to join with Seraikistan. I am waiting. Just one godamn source. Most of these people speak perfect Pashto Luffy.

Stop attacking Pashtuns that are loyal to Pakistan and feel a deep love for their country and I know the only target in this is Imran Khan. I have already told you this is a huge crime to lar Pashtun nation (Pakhtunkhwa-Pakistan) that you do just to regurgitate your idiotic mindset. Anyone who disagrees with you has to be a non-pashtun?

Oh shut up, Luffy. Please ek minute key liyay apni bakwas band kar liya kar, tuu Amanullah Khan ya Najibuddin ki awlaad hai? Achi thread shuru ki tuney uspey apni baqwas mila raha hai? Tell me something? Do you spend 5-6 hours making a beautiful cake, put icing on it, bake it, add cream etc... and then sit on it and **** on top of it? No right?

Do you have any idea why the Hindko's were against the renaming? Up to the late 1950's a huge group of Hindko speakers, particularly the ones in Peshawar overwhelmingly identified themselves as Pashtuns, there was even a stalwart in Khudai Khidmatgars, even now there are some in ANP. The relations between Hindko speakers and Pashtuns have historically been the best compared to that of any other community in the country but racists like you who live on divisions like parasites are trying to exacerbate tensions.

They were pushed out by people like you who increasingly became racist and began defining your nationalism on the basis of language, Pashto, which made many of them insecure. The minor communities felt threatened and they fought back with their own forms of Nationalism. Do note that I talked to a Burki for my book... and holy cow... even this guy said he is not Pashtun?!?!?!? How can a Burki not be a Pashtun?

The root lies here... intense nationalism based on Pashto... Burki's are traditionally Urmuri speakers a language which is bound to disappear in the next century. I remember you giving the same idiotic suggestion claiming someone who doesn't know Pashto is automatically a non-pashtun. You are ready to throw away 10 Million Pashtuns who have lost their language and can help Pashtuns gain an advantage in the future. You have no brain. You will divide, divide, divide, until you find someone who's brain is as primitive as yours.

I disagree with this article. Most Punjabis in Pakistan are bi, if not tri-lingual.

@Armstrong dunno any Punjabi. :disagree:
Lots of people losing it. Had dozens upon dozens of friends from Lahore who knew nought a word of Punjabi.

@Armstrong dunno any Punjabi. :disagree:
Lots of people losing it. Had dozens upon dozens of friends from Lahore who knew nought a word of Punjabi.

Oh come on I'm an ethnic Kashmiri so I'm sure I can be cut some slack ! :cray:

But I do take a lot of pride in calling myself a 'Punjabi' for I think this province & these people characterized best what Pakistan was supposed to be - We are first & last Pakistanis ! :tup:

But I do know some Punjabi...in fact enough to get me by but not enough to appreciate Baba Bulleh Shah & others ! But my Mom & Dad do ! :undecided:

Yar what does naswar corner means? Creating thread on ethnic stereotyping is so wrong and you are equating pashtuns with naswar-khors. Any way naswar corner thread is not about pashtuns, it is just a gupshup thread of hyperion and his friends.
And you should be sorry for saying that writing any thing about pashtuns would bring division of pakistan. People like you alienate bengalis from pakistan because you were discouraging their langauge, culture and identity. You are indirectly telling me that "pashtuniyat" has not place in pakistan and that afghanistan is for that. @haviZsultan you should read what he is saying.
This is a informative thread, read it for information, but if you still feel left out, then go check other threads. And by the way this whole forum is pakistan corner...

Lol. @A.Rafay smacked Luffy's racist *** and he comes running to me even though he knows Rafay just slapped him, I will beat him with a stick. He never said Pashtuns have no place in Pakistan, stop making ludicrous statements and twisted comments like Admin Khan and Shadowgovernor on that site. If you are so inspired by them go to Afghanistan or ooops... (thats a bombed out nation and the e-afghans that bash Pakistan don't even live there) California and hide your face inside their bum.

There is no person more respectful on this site than Rafay and if I wasn't sick and active politically I would have offered him a position in the Pakistan Nationalist Party because this guy is truly beyond the ethnic issue. I salute him. He never told me not to learn Pashto. One of his posts was extremely beautiful and I'd want him as a Jr think tank member.

Thanks for telling me I am your plaar, btw :)
Something goes wrong he calls to me... I am the one who is most aggressive against him. lol. Bara ajeeb dost banaya hai tuney @Armstrong. Imandaari character hai yaar. Mujhey bula raha hai?!?!?! Kitni be-izzati karayey ga?

Lol Havi you are an idiot, i mentioned you so that you read post of Rafay and realize that "pashtuniyat" has no place in pakistan, its reservoir is afghanistan. I would refer you to more posts of this kind , but you will never admit it, you wannabe pakhtun.
And u r giving urself too much importance, you were not in my mind when i commented on U.P pathans, niazis and hazerwals. Atleast they are lineage wise pathans while u r fake and wannabe. Tell me what the fuk is 15% pakhtun blood?

Lol Havi you are an idiot, i mentioned you so that you read post of Rafay and realize that "pashtuniyat" has no place in pakistan, its reservoir is afghanistan. I would refer you to more posts of this kind , but you will never admit it, you wannabe pakhtun.
And u r giving urself too much importance, you were not in my mind when i commented on U.P pathans, niazis and hazerwals. Atleast they are lineage wise pathans while u r fake and wannabe. Tell me what the fuk is 15% pakhtun blood?

Here you start your old whining again. The moment you have no reply to proper posts that debunk your emotional outbursts you start kirdar-kashi and attacks on a person's background.

Meet your Muhajir cousin:

Read posts 79 and 83.

I go through this every day in my life... and you know why I do it? To send a message that we are united... that we the races of Pakistan love each other, respect each others culture. I am adopting your culture, your ways, but the beauty of such an act will never cross your Afghan-loving mind. Only your head hitting a wall and cracking as it hits the sidewalk can result in taking the rubbish in your mind out of it.

Do you want to be like this guy @darkinsky all your life? A R-A-C-I-S-T? Notice for one second how similar his claims are: he claims I am a wannabe muhajir, you claim I am a wannabe Pashtun. I have become an alien in my own country. You are a very sad creature Luffy.

You will never, perhaps never be able to comprehend how hard it is for me to have done what I have done. I told you about how staunch Muhajirs and MQM terrorist supporters my family members are, they are exactly like this guy.

I request you Luffy, I request you to think about your position. I request you think about this mission you are carrying on with the help of your backers for whatever reasons. If someone is paying you Luffy, money is not going to count on the last day. If you are starving I will help you Luffy, but you should tell me very clearly if Admin Khan sent you here to spread division.

Believe in some solid ideals, have some honor other than being another bal thakarey. We Pakistanis have many of those. Its harder to love and respect your people. Stop turning everything into a Pashtun vs Pakistan thing. Abdur Rab Nishtar is also a Pashtun... so is Andromache.

And please stop acting like a child and don't run to me if someone steals your toy... you remind me of my cousins. My cousin sister gave my bhanja a tight slap and went to the room, locked me inside the room too :p ... the bhanja followed her, kept banging on the door, until she opened it... then he hid behind her shalwar sobbing. If you want me as your father act like my son. :)

That's just George Carlin,A person I greatly admire.But I here he talks American obsession with race and ethnicity which I have no interest in and I am not gonna say he is right or wrong since it only concerns Americans.I could also post videos of him ridiculing religion and I am sure you will disagree with it.

Now,here is what you got wrong,I always feel more sense of attachment to my ethnicity,it is true.In fact, It is true for all Indians, its no dirty secret and we all accept it.But it doesn't mean I don't like other ethnicities or I look down on them.In fact, I have pride in all ethinicties in my country and their culture and traditions.My pride in my ethnicity doesn't stop me from having a Gujarati girlfriend and I am proud of their culture,especially their vibrant mercantile culture which we don't have and we try to emulate their success.As a country we are completely depended on each other.With out the Gujarati and Rajasthanis we won't have a modern economy.Delete Tata / Birla / Ambani / Mittal / Premji and India begins to look like Bangladesh.That tiny community monopolizes the ability to raise and manage capital which is simply frightening,but their is a bigger picture look at the no of army recruits they only have 719,which means they are completely depended on rest of the India to defend them.

As an Indian taking pride in ethnic identity does not affect our national unity it only makes us more united.We as a country completly depended on each other.This ethnic pride is not a way of repressing other ethnicities and culture, but a way of preserving ours.

What your problem is you Pakistanis first time in the human history have created a nation only based on religious identity.Your national ideology is completely depended on religion.So now you are insecure of your diverse ethnic identities as you think might damage your national unity.That's whay you have such prejudices on ethnic identities but have no problem with religious identity.Forming identities based on tribes,ethinicity,nationality or religion are something humans have done since the begining of time,their is nothing wrong with any of it.This is what makes us humans.

You are confuse my friend. Now you are saying that you have pride in all ethnicity exist in India and that's what i was saying earlier that you should appreciate all cultures/ethnicity in your country and its not make sense to say that you are proud Indian while having pride in one ethnicity of India which is your be it Tamil, Punjabi, Gujarati etc. Your heritage/ethnicity/race is not different than anyone else except that at some point someone said that this related to you and that you had better hold on to it

Secondly you have no clue about Islam and nationalism. According to Islam we are all the children of Adam and eve. Islam recognize your tribal identity as well as your nations but according to Islam these things are just there so that we people know each others .. just like we all have different names, faces/color/races but it would not be right(according to Islam) to have pride in your colour, look or race. Islam binds people based on aqeedah no matter which race/colour/country/ethnicity they belong but again Islam teach you humility instead of pride. According to Islam it was pride who drove Iblis satan into ruin and destruction.

Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said

"There are indeed people who boast of their dead ancestors; but in the sight of Allah they are more contemptible than the black beetle that rolls a piece of dung with its nose. Behold, Allah has removed from you the arrogance of the Time of Jahiliyyah (Ignorance) with its boast of ancestral glories. Man is but an Allah-fearing believer or an unfortunate sinner. All people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created out of dust."

You are confuse my friend. Now you are saying that you have pride in all ethnicity exist in India and that's what i was saying earlier that you should appreciate all cultures/ethnicity in your country and its not make sense to say that you are proud Indian while having pride in one ethnicity of India which is your be it Tamil, Punjabi, Gujarati etc. Your heritage/ethnicity/race is not different than anyone else except that at some point someone said that this related to you and that you had better hold on to it

It does make sense to us of having pride in both ethnicity and Nationality at same time.This pride is all about preserving our heritage,So it never comes in between our national identity.And heritage and ethnicity is not same for all,heritage is mostly based on shared culture and language.In India we have thousands of languages and dialects.

Secondly you have no clue about Islam and nationalism. According to Islam we are all the children of Adam and eve. Islam recognize your tribal identity as well as your nations but according to Islam these things are just there so that we people know each others .. just like we all have different names, faces/color/races but it would not be right(according to Islam) to have pride in your colour, look or race. Islam binds people based on aqeedah no matter which race/colour/country/ethnicity they belong but again Islam teach you humility instead of pride. According to Islam it was pride who drove Iblis satan into ruin and destruction.

Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said

"There are indeed people who boast of their dead ancestors; but in the sight of Allah they are more contemptible than the black beetle that rolls a piece of dung with its nose. Behold, Allah has removed from you the arrogance of the Time of Jahiliyyah (Ignorance) with its boast of ancestral glories. Man is but an Allah-fearing believer or an unfortunate sinner. All people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created out of dust."

That Adam and Even story is nothing, but BS,Science has proven it again and again,Even many high ranking cardinals in Vatican now a days admit this.Studies on human mitochondrial DNA has proved humans through out its history never went though such a small bottle neck.I don't wanna discuss your creationist theology here since I don't believe in any of it(I don't believe in creationism at all),but at least try to update your creation story because this one is really lame.

Damn , these urdu speaking pathans from U.P (now karachi) have not proved themeselves useful to pakhtun nation in any way. Many of them are in MQM and have great hate for pakhtuns. Similarly seraiki speaking niazis of mianwali talks of joining seraikistan instead of KPK. And hindko speaking pathans of hazara opposed renaming and many of them have anti-pakhtun sentiments. Therefore i dont count these "adha teetar adha batair" pathans among us, just race is not important, langauge, culture and traditions are also important in defining a pakhtun.

You are right many of them have not proven themselves in downing the wall of hate existing among different communities. There are many Pakhtoons from different tribes whose ancestors left their land for making fortune and returned with different languages and culture. So was it their fault? You blame them for their culture so they can blame you too. You cant taunt them on that basis . The root causes should be studied that why different communities went on segregation. From where they were feeling threatened? As the quota system in Sindh brought together Mahajirs to make a party, so was unpopular party like ANP got strength in response. It brought armed groups, bhatta and other evils. The unfortunate cycle established, law and order situation created, economic activities ceased, hence crimes increased. Now to break that cycle what should really be done? To taunt each other or to find something common to work upon? Anyway I would really like to know your views on the picture below

A typical Marwat tribe man with his child and a gun in his hand. Luffy ?

Marwat.jpg

A great depiction of love between a child and father.. I love this picture.

It does make sense to us of having pride in both ethnicity and Nationality at same time.This pride is all about preserving our heritage,So it never comes in between our national identity.And heritage and ethnicity is not same for all,heritage is mostly based on shared culture and language.In India we have thousands of languages and dialects.

That Adam and Even story is nothing, but BS,Science has proven it again and again,Even many high ranking cardinals in Vatican now a days admit this.Studies on human mitochondrial DNA has proved humans through out its history never went though such a small bottle neck.I don't wanna discuss your creationist theology here since I don't believe in any of it(I don't believe in creationism at all),but at least try to update your creation story because this one is really lame.
We exercise our right of choice by Believing in Our religion and you have the right not to believe in it..
But that means we are on different pages and cannot and should not discuss each others' religions...
Better not derail the thread..

We exercise our right of choice by Believing in Our religion and you have the right not to believe in it..
But that means we are on different pages and cannot and should not discuss each others' religions...
Better not derail the thread..

Yeah What ever,I am not interested in a discussion either.

Now who told you that pride in something is necessarily in order to preserve it? Well nothing wrong to have thousands cultures/language/ethnicity and to appreciate good things/people in them..What is wrong(for me) is to show pride in one specific ethnicity just because you were born there. well to be honest i am now tired with this discussion muje lag rha ha k mein bheens k aghey been baja rha hoon :hitwall:

did i asked you believe in creationism? I was simply trying to point out the universal approach of Islam when it consider all people as creation of God irrespective of their different beliefs/races/countries/religions etc. You just jump from one point to others without understanding the gist of discussion

Firstly, why is it that a thread designed to celebrate the beauty of the cultures of Pakistan is full of so much venom, mainly instigated by a certain party.... It is very disappointing that instead of posting beautiful images and videos of the various cultures and sub cultures in Pakistan, people are bickering over where the other persons family comes from.

I would like to add my two cents (Humbly):
Anyone who comments on other Pashtun tribes and their authenticity or claim to heritage without reading Dr. Brydon's Journal of the Anglo Afghan war or anyother authoritative text such as The Pathans, History of Pathans, The Way of the Pathans etc... is basing his or her comments on pure supposition. I always say, that the proof is in the pudding, unless you can post a copy of your family shajra / family tree... then no one here has the right to denounce or refute anyone else's claim to their ethnic heritage.

Let us sow the seeds of love, understanding and compassion. If you cannot cast aside the shroud of arrogance, then what world do you wish to leave for your children and your children's children?

Now Chillax and watch this:
♥ THE PATHANS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥.....Khansaz.....♥ ♥ ♥ - YouTube

I like Pathans, as most of them take jokes very graciously. They are good sports. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom