What's new

BAF should sell F-7BGI to PAF and get JF-17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Pakistan sell a plane for a F-7 that it itself made to replace the F-7s?

But, can you cite the name of only one country that has shown interest in JF-17 whose performance data PAF always manipulates to lure customers. We do not need new model junk hoaxes, we need an old but proven platform that has exibited its prowess for the last sixty years. We are happy with our 3.5G BGIs with improved avionics and enhanced arsenals.

But, can you cite the name of only one country that has shown interest in JF-17 whose performance data PAF always manipulates to lure customers. We do not need new model junk hoaxes, we need an old but proven platform that has exibited its prowess for the last sixty years. We are happy with our 3.5G BGIs with improved avionics and enhanced arsenals.

Shri Lonka. :D

Shri Lonka. :D

Has SL already bought this JF-17 junk? Even if that country buys that plane it will do so to express its gratitude towards Pakistan for its support to SL against the Tamil rebels. So, SL purchasing will be a push selling. JF-17's climbing rate is lower than even BGI's, and its speed is also slower than that of BGI, althoug the Pakistanis here boast of the avionics here. A junk is a junk and will remain a junk forever. An interceptor (or is it an all weather all purpose junk?) should be able to climb fast, that is the basic point. But, Junk Fighter-17 does not have that climbing rate. Yet, some BD razakaars are regularly worshipping this junk.

So according to Bangladeshis JF17 is junk compared to their F7BGI.
How stupid can people get?

Don't troll, F-7BGI is state of the art machine with BVR capability and capable of precision ground strike.

27_10174_49047a3ebf9633b.jpg

With F-7BGI in front, no one even bothers to look at J-20.

not all bangladeshis. There are differences in opinion.

Bangladesh should go for the most advanced .. state of the art... 9th generation supper dupper HAL( read BAAAAAAAAL) Tejas.... I think procuring only 5 of those ultra super advanced fighter jets will ensure the safety of our skies forever... I think even Aliens would then think twice before entering our airspace.... forget about f-22s or f-35s....

What's your take on JF-17?

I know nothing about military ! Sorry Dada :-(

Bangladesh should go for the most advanced .. state of the art... 9th generation supper dupper HAL( read BAAAAAAAAL) Tejas.... I think procuring only 5 of those ultra super advanced fighter jets will ensure the safety of our skies forever... I think even Aliens would then think twice before entering our airspace.... forget about f-22s or f-35s....

Bhai tui hotat hotat kotheke urey ashish ar fatan0 post die abar hawa hoe jash :cheers:

Yes, i agree. BAL Tejas for Bangladeshi Airborne Lungi (BAL) force. It's a match made in heaven.

Yes, i agree. BAL Tejas for Bangladeshi Airborne Lungi (BAL) force. It's a match made in heaven.

bharat airborne lungi? Bal Tejas! Seriously lungi worn by south indian white in color are classics!!

So according to Bangladeshis JF17 is junk compared to their F7BGI. How stupid can people get?

Why are you twisting facts or other people's statements? We do not have to compare BGI with JF-17. Every plane has its special points. But, do not also compare JF-17 with Rafael, Su-27 or F-16, although F-7 (BGI) itself used to be called as poor man's F-16. F-7 is in the air for the last 60 years and it is the only plane still being trusted. So, do not push aside this plane when IA and PA all have also this reliable F-7 (lesser in quality than BGI) planes in their arsenals. So, don't talk stupid, man!!

bharat airborne lungi? Bal Tejas! Seriously lungi worn by south indian white in color are classics!!

Nothing compared to the Bangladeshi colorful lungi. And as you admitted, dhooti has a class of it's own, now don't feel insecure over it.

BAF should sell F-7BGI to PAF and get JF-17!

That's because, PAF cannot replace all its old fighters with JF-17 alone since it will take many years. The rate of production will not match the rate of decommissioning(because of cost of a single user based production line) and there will be gaps in the fighter fleet force. So PAF will go for stop gap aircraft. If BAF agrees to sell the F-7BGI, BAF can rectify the mistake it made, and PAF can get a stop gap in a single deal! Plus a second JF-17 line can be opened in China as well and even PAF can get benefit out of that. JF-17 will get a solid order which will spurn even further orders. For the BAF, the cost of the F-7BGI can be subtracted from the JF-17 procurement cost.

It looks like a win win deal for both our brotherly countries.

Yeh kya bongi maari hai tum nay

Aa gaya tay chaa gaya ain sohnia...... Good Start & :welcome: to :pdf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom