What's new

Back To Bhartti Banter

That was indigenous design and it is evolving where as the ones you bought and painted will come with kill switches.

During the design it self the manufacturer country will make components which can be used to hack the guidance of the missiles, fighter jets etc.

The moment you buy a missile and show it as yours, India will hunt for the source codes and kill switches of it. Arms market is a black market and we can also get the info. from sell outs from Pakistan as well.

:D What are you on Mr.Srinivas? why would we need missiles if we can do with kill switches then?

That was indigenous design and it is evolving where as the ones you bought and painted will come with kill switches.

During the design it self the manufacturer country will make components which can be used to hack the guidance of the missiles, fighter jets etc.

The moment you buy a missile and show it as yours, India will hunt for the source codes and kill switches of it. Arms market is a black market and we can also get the info. from sell outs from Pakistan as well.

:D What are you on Mr.Srinivas? why would we need missiles if we can do with kill switches then?

:)

Good question I am the one in my AVATAR ;)

The defense of a country lies in both building our capabilities and neutralizing the enemy. Most of the time we can prevent war with the second strategy.

So countries spend more money on espionage :cheers:

In the budget itself Countries will not show the money they spend on this, this is unaccountable money and is also a huge one which is used for spying, espionage, buying the secrets of the enemy etc,etc..... which come under Black ops.

Again this capability depends mostly on the money you can spend.

I think you said it right. India don't cause that much troubles for Pakistan whereas Pakistan is funding, supporting and sending terrorists in India since 1989.

So yeah, India always has keen eyes on Pakistan. Kargil, 26/11 etc. too many reasons to be wary of a neighbor like Pakistan.

India can deal with rest of the world with economics and diplomacy. But Pakistan can't be dealt with the usual means. :enjoy:

That's why India works on two division, Rest of the World and Pakistan.

Tedha Hai Par Mera Hai
neighbor

Your desultory rhetoric still doesnt proves how Bhaarut is connected to this matter.......just because Pakistan is invloved so like a good little obsessed troll bhaarut must try to get involved as well.
For Bharut,Pakistan is...........THE PRECIOUS!!!!!!

For Bharut,Pakistan is...........THE PRECIOUS!!!!!!

:omghaha::omghaha: I fell to the floor man!

Thanks, I was feeling low.

Smeagol+My+Precious+Funny+Shoes.jpg

Someone please tell that to NESCOM chief, as he and all the people of the organization are working on worthless weapons according to Mr. Srinivas here. :cry:

Yes the Pakistani Nuclear programme seems to have that effect in the vicinity.

Did the Pakistani Nuclear program do that to you; plague with OCD?
Oh my god; the perils of radiation and nuclear fallout!! :lol:
Hope it has not afflicted more of your countrymen........;)

Did the Pakistani Nuclear program do that to you; plague with OCD?
Oh my god; the perils of radiation and nuclear fallout!! :lol:
Hope it has not afflicted more of your countrymen........;)

OCD.....overage citizens disorder.....when a person forgets to differentiate between Sandra and Sunita or Peter and Patil or more closer to home...forgets the topic at hand and repeatedly seeks shelter by digressing elsewhere. :D

We are a free nation we can so anything we want! We traded nuclear secrets in exchange of missile information! Its a give and take!
Hmmmm....No wonder you guys have rubbed the world on the wrong side! Does any country treat Pakistan with any respect nowadays? Why does the world call Pakistan a 'rogue state'? No prizes for guessing...

OCD.....overage citizens disorder.....when a person forgets to differentiate between Sandra and Sunita or Peter and Patil or more closer to home...forgets the topic at hand and repeatedly seeks shelter by digressing elsewhere. :D

Whindy; you really need an education!! :lol:
OCD.... OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER; not a term to be found in Madarsa text-books, only in College Curricula. :D

But do come up with some more "Windy Definitions". Bring on some laffs at least.

Trust me you people are using dud ballistic missiles of long range, the recent failed test is a warning to Pakistani establishment. India can defend this threat easily if US and China are not on your side.

The moment the test fails next day we see a temple demolished by angry establishment who do not know who bugged the missile guidance system. A country which spends 35 Billion on defense can also spend the same amount to neutralize the threat on the other side.

Now you can trumpet your fake capabilities and be happy as usual.

Mate, you are a very interesting person. :tup:

Lol pakistanis feeling ashamed of their nuclear thievery now...
Regardless Im pretty sure China will keep both its dogs on a tight leash

Wars aint happenin anytime soon

Whindy; you really need an education!! :lol:
OCD.... OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER; not a term to be found in Madarsa text-books, only in College Curricula. :D

But do come up with some more "Windy Definitions". Bring on some laffs at least.

Seems Popeye has poped again..:lol:....I'm quite aware of what you were implying by the OCD definition, but i guess in Gobar Parsad Academy, they haven't taught you how to taste your own medicine. ! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom