What's new

Bachchu Razakar on way to Pakistan: RAB

Dhaka to turn to Interpol for 'Bachchu Razakar'

Dhaka to turn to Interpol for 'Bachchu Razakar' | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 7:35 pm BdST

Dhaka, Apr 10 (bdnews24.com) – Bangladesh will seek help from Interpol to arrest Abul Kalam Azad alias 'Bachchu Razakar', home minister Shahara Khatun said on Tuesday.

"He will be found out and brought back through Interpol," she told reporters after inaugurating a new police station at Banani in capital Dhaka.

Quoting close relatives of Bachchu, Rapid Action Battalion on Monday told bdnews24.com that he had left Dhaka on Mar 30 and fled to India on Apr 2.

The RAB said he was heading for Pakistan.

The second International Crimes Tribunal issued arrest warrant for Bachchu on Apr 2 for his alleged involvement with crimes against humanity committed in Faridpur during the War of Independence against Pakistan in 1971.

Sixty-four-year old Bachchu was described as an accomplice of Jamaat-e-Islami's secretary-general Ali Ahsan Mohammad Mujaheed in Faridpur district during the War.

Mujaheed is already facing trial for crimes against humanity during the war.

The government has formed two tribunals to try the collaborators or 'Razakar' of Pakistan Army.

The tribunals are dealing with charges of crimes like murder, arson, rape and loot during the war.

bdnews24.com/kt/ost/bd/1915h

Where is BSF when we need them?

Thats the first thing that came nto my mind when I saw this news actually,
proves how efficient BSF is, shooting only random childrens and cattle traders,
but when bribed would give one a smile greater then the moon )

We should let all the stranded Pakistanis and any Bengali who wishes to come back to Pakistan in. That'll solve myriads of problems for BDeshis and the Stranded Pakistans can start over.

I think we Pakistan should welcome any Bangladeshi who wants to invest $ 1,000,000 dollars in Pakistan or who has a Bangladeshi Masters degree or Bachelors degree from a Western country. Lets bring all the talented people and entrepreneurs to Pakistan if they desire to immigrate to Pakistan. Special consideration should be given to Beharis who really are entitled to be considered Pakistani Citizens.

I think we Pakistan should welcome any Bangladeshi who wants to invest $ 1,000,000 dollars in Pakistan or who has a Bangladeshi Masters degree or Bachelors degree from a Western country. Lets bring all the talented people and entrepreneurs to Pakistan if they desire to immigrate to Pakistan. Special consideration should be given to Beharis who really are entitled to be considered Pakistani Citizens.

No offense that people frightened like me will never want to migrate in pak, i want a peaceful death though.

& ur conditions were funny too.

Its we the big heart people forgiven them for what they(bihari) did to us in 71.They became superior to us & killed us like animals.
At the end of war pak army surrendered but they didnt surrendered.& killed people long they could.

But what we have done to them even we haven't yet announced them guilty for their work.We r judging our fellow bengali razakars.

Tomar moto Chipa golir indian dalalra Kemne judge korbe ke razakar ar ka Patriot? BALer history
pore tumi patriotism er ki buzho?

Tomar moto Chipa golir indian dalalra Kemne judge korbe ke razakar ar ka Patriot? BALer history
pore tumi patriotism er ki buzho?

Tor ki mone hoi tor moto ulta jonmo nea matha kharap lokjon aisha ja khushi tai bolbe ar tore nia manush mathai tule nachbe.tor moto loker ei deshe thakar dorkar nai tui pakistan jaga. oi khane gia pakistaner chamchami kor.

tor eikhane kharap lagar ki ase oishob ****** bihari ra churi korbe dakati korbe khun korbe tor ete khub moja tai na.ja bolbo tomar tatei problem.oi idune tore thanks mare ar tui nachos amar shathe lagte ashis na.ami bnp re kharap bolsi, na al re valo bolsi?

valo hoia ja. dui dik dia chinta kor.Al bnp kono tai valo na.Ar tumi tader nia eto naicho na karon ora tomar bap lage na.

Tor ki mone hoi tor moto ulta jonmo nea matha kharap lokjon aisha ja khushi tai bolbe ar tore nia manush mathai tule nachbe.tor moto loker ei deshe thakar dorkar nai tui pakistan jaga. oi khane gia pakistaner chamchami kor.

tor eikhane kharap lagar ki ase oishob ****** bihari ra churi korbe dakati korbe khun korbe tor ete khub moja tai na.ja bolbo tomar tatei problem.oi idune tore thanks mare ar tui nachos amar shathe lagte ashis na.ami bnp re kharap bolsi, na al re valo bolsi?

valo hoia ja. dui dik dia chinta kor.Al bnp kono tai valo na.Ar tumi tader nia eto naicho na karon ora tomar bap lage na.

Ideal post from an illogical awamileger. :lol: Tumi amare ki bolo and ki mone koro tate amar kono
jai ashe na. I will always side with truth leaving emotions aside because that's the
character of a muslim.

Ideal post from an illogical awamileger. :lol: Tumi amare ki bolo and ki mone koro tate amar kono
jai ashe na. I will always side with truth leaving emotions aside because that's the
character of a muslim.

Yes u r a muslim.ur sisters & mothers will get rapped ur brothers & fathers will get killed & u will feel nothing.Not a single hate ll come out of ur mouth.Those who go to protect them they r ur enemy ,u hate them.Because that logical to u.

Im not coming here with that.We forgiven them officially & always be in a good relation with them.But in the soft corner of heart always hate them. some of u guys r here totally messing the ideal of wisdom.U hate al so u will hate everything of them.But what u ll get from that.Hate one who is doing bad & post positively.What other muslim countries r doing today they r just screwing one another.So ur muslim brotherhood concept doesnt exist today.We shall think about ours.

Back
Top Bottom