What's new

Baby Falak dies in AIIMS after a 2-month battle with injuries and infection

not been following the news for a few days as i am not at home. just heard about the tragic death . last i heard she was almost on her way to be discharged .
its so sad , she fought back , suffering 3 heart attacks previously , but alas i guess god had a different plan .
may you rest in peace dear one.

The best thing that the govt can do right now is make sure such thing never happens again:angry:
It would be the best tribute to the poor baby.

CWC orders legal inquiry into Baby Falak’s death

New Delhi: A day after baby Falak died due to cardiac arrest in AIIMS, the Child Welfare Committee (CWC) came down heavily on the state government for its failure to put a child protection mechanism in place.

“There are lakhs of Falaks in our country who are waiting for immediate help,” observed the CWC.

Baby Falak was taken into the general ward after she showed signs of improvement. Screen grab from CNN-IBN

The Committee directed the authorities to hold inquest, a legal inquiry into the cause and circumstances of death, in the case.

Only after inquest proceedings are over, said the committee, post- mortem should be done and the dead body handed over to the mother of the child who has been living in Nari Niketan.

Till Friday, CWC had not received any report from police on action against the hospital authorities for allowing media access to Falak.

In an earlier order, the Committee had said that baby Falak’s medical condition had deteriorated due to unrestricted media access in the ICU where she was getting treated.

“The report from DCP South Delhi on the issue of investigation and action against responsible hospital authorities under section 23 is still awaited despite two reminders. In view of child’s death, it becomes a serious issue,” ruled the Committee.

Baby Falak, who was brought to AIIMS in a battered condition on 18 January, breathed her last on Thursday night. The two- year old girl had five surgeries and was often on the ventilator. Last week, doctors shifted her from ICU to normal children’s ward as her health had shown signs of improvement.

I am Happy now she is the Lap of Angels... The pain and the agony that infant went through could not be described in words.... The cry for mother every moment when the wounds hurt her....:cry:

joe_baby_angel_lg.jpg

I prayer to the creator to end this cruelty. The perpetrator should be punished in such a way that People will never forget this.

I cried for the first time since i joined this forum. She deserves a place on God's lap. It is good she left this world where no one wanted her. RIP my angel...my prayers are with you always.

Rest in peace little angel.May God give u Mokshya.

What a tragedy last i heard she had completely recovered in AIIMS ....rest in peace little angel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom