What's new

[B]I quit[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no longer refering myself pertaining to any country, what see is heatread and when you say it is fun its ok, how would you justify that fighting in forums killing our inner spirit for friendship and thirst for happiness and harmoney. after a hot argument what we do, we spread the message to fellow citizens spreading the heat from cyberspace to real world.

Pal, I myself or perhaps many others on this forum might feel the same as you, it certainly will start to get to your head as time goes by, a little personal experience: try spend less time on the forum or similar ones, take some time off when you feel it reach to the boiling point.
I don't think its anything wrong to quit when you really think you can't take it anymore but best to quit just for today for now, sleep on it and see how you feel tomorrow, good luck pal.

What bothers me is USA with 4% of world population, enjoys 33 % of world resources whereas Indians with 17% of world population have less than 3 % world resource to feed its people. west has always been smart for centuries in looting all the Asian wealth and now they complain Indians are snatching their Jobs..!! They should not forget that West has taken trillions from India and it would take generations for them to repay us..

Not only the US, all wetern countries have looted all the asian countries except China as they were not able to infiltrate China with opium.

Pal, I myself or perhaps many others on this forum might feel the same as you, it certainly will start to get to your head as time goes by, a little personal experience: try spend less time on the forum or similar ones, take some time off when you feel it reach to the boiling point.
I don't think its anything wrong to quit when you really think you can't take it anymore but best to quit just for today for now, sleep on it and see how you feel tomorrow, good luck pal.

So true. I thought i was the only one feeling this. It gets to my head after a while all this hatred, and it's been affecting me in real life too. Maybe I need to get away and spend more time on Youtube and Facebook like i used to do :smokin:

Anyway to ashok, best of luck man, with your wife and future kids :D Enjoy Coimbatore and take care :wave:

Well Thank you for doing us the favor of leaving this website - I hope your fellow Indians also take that route and leave us alone...

Well Thank you for doing us the favor of leaving this website - I hope your fellow Indians also take that route..

:laugh: can someone tells the mods to move this trash thread out of Pakistani social issues section ?

btw the starter is still roaming around. the better will be to leave if one wants instead of opening such whining threads

So true. I thought i was the only one feeling this. It gets to my head after a while all this hatred, and it's been affecting me in real life too. Maybe I need to get away and spend more time on Youtube and Facebook like i used to do :smokin:

Anyway to ashok, best of luck man, with your wife and future kids :D Enjoy Coimbatore and take care :wave:

Thanks Rezavan, will let you know when my kid is born. My email id is ashokdeiva@gmail.com. Keep in loop for all your achievements and gifts that Lord Allha give you. Will share the gifts that Lord Siva gives me and my family.

@ Thread starter reason for partition was hate towards us people and you should not expect anything other then that. Now as partition is turned out to be biggest blessing for Indians and we are developing obviously some people becomes more envious.

Lol silly you! You can't make friends on a defense site :P

yes you can.......

but on this forum , instead of serious defence discussions , the pakistani members try to boost their egos by making attacks on india .

of course , there are plenty indians who enjoy just this kind of argument, and come here for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom