What's new

Azharuddin cleared of charges, welcomed back into the Indian team

Ya but do you honestly believe Azhar was clean?

I'm talking about guilty vs non-guilty. Clean and innocense are too ambiguous terms.

Guilt cannot be left to belief, at least when as a result the man has suffered the loss of his cricketing career. Your beliefs must have some validity to it. Did the CBI not do their job properly? Was any witness missing? I understanding the courts have to rule in favor of whoever makes their case, but in this case was the prosecution lacking anything?

I believe the the High Court has been fair and has ruled in accordance to the case presented to it - which proves him not guilty.

VS Doc, Azhar deserves an apology from you. Man you made some vicious comments against an innocent guy. One could see a different Azharuddin, he had a sigh of relief. I can only imagine what being a called a traitor and hated by your entire country would mean.

While I was watching that, I could only imagine vs doc's comments against him (and I'm sure many other Indians have made far worse). I made it a point that I would at least remind vsdoc that he owes Azharuddin an apology. Whether or not you listen, is something out of my hands.

Thanks, it slipped my mind due to being engaged here n there. When I saw the news I had made a mental note to bring this topic up here.

ill remind you of this note the day all charges against Modi is dropped.

I'm talking about guilty vs non-guilty. Clean and innocense are too ambiguous terms.

Guilt cannot be left to belief, at least when as a result the man has suffered the loss of his cricketing career. Your beliefs must have some validity to it. Did the CBI not do their job properly? Was any witness missing? I understanding the courts have to rule in favor of whoever makes their case, but in this case was the prosecution lacking anything?

I believe the the High Court has been fair and has ruled in accordance to the case presented to it - which proves him not guilty.

already done by high court regd Modi..
india has accepted this jusdgement and that is the reason why there is no attention to it. indians are busy sniffing out the next scandal/scam.

so it took 12 years for high court to decide that the ban on the cricketer was illegal..our justice system is great :D

"I have no desire to play cricket again. I've not played cricket for a long time, so playing is no longer on the cards.

"But I'm interested in doing something in cricket. I want to help young cricketers with my experience.

"I was destined to play 99 Tests and I don't think I will add to this."

BBC News - Ban on India cricketer Azharuddin overturned

Sir, I've never seen Modi go through any sort of punishment for the Gujarat 2002 riots which needs to be apologized for. Personally I don't blame the courts, but blame a combination of lackluster prosecution and coercion of witnesses.

Sir, I've never seen Modi go through any sort of punishment for the Gujarat 2002 riots which needs to be apologized for. Personally I don't blame the courts, but blame a combination of lackluster prosecution and coercion of witnesses.
Why would someone apologize for crimes he has been proved innocent ? The people who were responsible has been prosecuted and given jail time. I don't see any political leader jailed in various criminal events except in Godhara case. And he has been cast as devil, demeaned in every possible way still Gujrat people elected him and even Muslims have also supported him in the elections. If there was coercion of witness and lack of prosecution, then there would have been no one jailed. Look at the facts and accept that prosecution has delivered and tried its very best and result is in front of you. One has to accept the facts not ignore it for sake of being a impartial judge of the events.

May be its time, people should accept Indian judiciary decision if they want Indians to accept Pakistani judiciary accepted. We have been discussing this over and over and people are too much biased about calling militants killed in J&K called freedom fighters and Modi called murderer but at the same time fail to accept when things are other way around.

Either believe in each other's verdict or accept each others discretion. Is it that tough to accept as a norm ?

So we should rather talk on topic. Shouldn't we ?

what a useless thread for useless person??? Every one knows that in Indian judiciary..hardly any culprit is punished...so nothing new..

then there was Manoj Prabhakar who cheated and sold out on his country too- was banned-

then
he later contested in Lok Sabha-
coached domestic indian cricket teams-

then there was Ajay Jadeja- now currently the coach of Rajhistan cricket team- worked in movies-

and then there is a Muslim Azharuddin-

May be a hindu sounding name has to do with all the revivals of Manoj and Ajay-
and a Muslim sounding name Azharuddin guarantees hate comments like yours and his constant demise-

Shout aloud: no second chance for that Musla-

For ur clear information manoj and jadeja were banned for 5 years. And Azhar were banned for life, as he was captain and invloved in match fixing. What conspiracy theory u r finding here?
Do u think its for fun, that Salman Butt was banned for life and Asif was banned for 3 years?

He is head of All India badminton association and a MP. What more do u guys want?
Go tell ur stories about India somewhere !!

Who cares?

It's clearly an Indian issue. If they want to further witch hunt the man, then it is their business.

In today's world an honest man is considered a liar.

and then there is a Muslim Azharuddin-

May be a hindu sounding name has to do with all the revivals of Manoj and Ajay-
and a Muslim sounding name Azharuddin guarantees hate comments like yours and his constant demise-

let them morons know he is a current member of parliament.....tho mooslim was not hounded un-necessarily and he is not living in a slum now.......

coming to the topic, congress mp + andhra high court + rajiv shukla....that figures......btw get it straight....he was a sore *****....one who sold the country's pride for money.....one who played the minority victimization card when caught with the hand in the cookie jar.....no respect for him...

since you are all full with the new found love for high courts and our investigative agencies.....what do you think of the allahabad high court order about giving the babri masjid land to ram mandir and your opinion about SIT giving a clean **** to narendra modi.......

there is no charge against modi....the SIT has given a clean chit to him...lets see asim aqil's love for modi now.....

so why dont you blame the ssame bolded parts for azahruddin's case as well....oh well, if that is a muslim then he was let off because he was innocent....but if thats modi he was let off because of a combination of lackluster prosecution and coercion of witnesses....and you can type that with straight fingers....gentlemen, this is what we call hypocrisy in its most refined state.......

Who cares?

It's clearly an Indian issue. If they want to further witch hunt the man, then it is their business.

In today's world an honest man is considered a liar.
are you considered a liar?

Azharuddin was fantastic with the bat. So stylish. And he was a superb skipper. However, he is not a Mumbai guy. Mumbai dictates in Indian cricket. On top of that, unlike the tearful Kapil Dev, he happens to be a Muslim.

Am I an honest man?

do you have a doubt or is it guilt

Azharuddin was fantastic with the bat. So stylish. And he was a superb skipper. However, he is not a Mumbai guy. Mumbai dictates in Indian cricket. On top of that, unlike the tearful Kapil Dev, he happens to be a Muslim.

what does his being a muslim have to do with this.. miandad was a muslims, so are buttt, aamer, asif. also malik and akmal.

Back
Top Bottom