What's new

Azerbadyan about to join T-129 Program!

How do you know Russia has a big influence on Azerbaijan ?

Russia is protecting and providing arms to Armenia, so I don't believe they'd pick Russians for this.

Aren't they're already buying Russians choppers ? am I wrong ?

T-129 Atak with Weapon Payload

unknownjo.jpg

Is it constructed from Carbon fiber??? I think BDs might go for Z-10s and PA for T-129s.

Why cant Turkey & Azerbaijan be merged and form a new geographic entity?

Well first we have to get back Karabakh and then there is this whole Shia/Sunni problem some people are obsessed with.

Dear cabatli, have you heard any news about T-129? I really wonder the recent progress.

Not yet...

For early T-129A Atak helicopters to be delivered in this year, Turkish pilots are training with A-129 CBT in Italy. BTW, TAI and Havelsan collaboration is developing state of art T-129 Atak helo simulators and T-129 ATAK "Integrated Training Systems Center" will be in service for Turkey and the ally countries that will order Atak in near future within 2 years.

With new education/training simulator center, Turkey's TAI will hold so critical flying-software parameters/domestic electronic technologies in hands. Even those parameters wouldn't be shared with Italy. When It is needed, The education center will be upgraded with newer technologies T-129 Atak gained.

If the costumer demands, Havelsan-TAI collaboration will export simulator center of Atak as well..

Back
Top Bottom