What's new

Ayaz Amir PML-N leader Withdraws his nom. papers to support PTI candidate.

he is a noora, dil bardashta hai bechara... aul fol bol raha hai ab...

waise Ayaz mir ka jurm yeh tha k usnay raiwind kay king per bhi criticism kiya tha, badshah salamat ko asi baten bilkul nahi pasant, that is why the person who challenged Ayaz mir's nomination papers was also a noora, but when cleared from Election tribunal, pmln withdraw promised ticket.

I figured as i did smell something burning.

Apparently he also pissed off Mr Bean and pervaiz rasheed because he criticised them repeated on some talk shows. Still it feels like that PML-N is desperately looking for most morally and financially corupt people as candidates this time. They actually choose an ex PML-Q leader to run for elections in chakwal rather than Ayaz Amir.

Because of people like you I am not going to vote for PTI.

Although its a personal matter of choice, may i ask who else you think is eligible if not PTI? PML(N),PPP.....etc?

I figured as i did smell something burning.

Apparently he also pissed off Mr Bean and pervaiz rasheed because he criticised them repeated on some talk shows. Still it feels like that PML-N is desperately looking for most morally and financially corupt people as candidates this time. They actually choose an ex PML-Q leader to run for elections in chakwal rather than Ayaz Amir.

they are shameless

here is Ayaz Mir taking on nawaz and their mentality.. he was a loyalist to PML but ditched by nawaz sharif in the end...

Sour grapes or an end foretold? - Ayaz Amir

shame !

That is some news.

this is no news man... see my latest thread :P

And you are an idiot. Before passing such stupid comments you should use your brains if you have any. Because of people like you I am not going to vote for PTI.

Just answer me one simple thing a person who can not manage his own home how is he going to manage 180 million people. With kids like you in assembly well Allah save us.

Yes off course you are going to like Ayaz Amir because he rapes school teacher.

Just to ask sir, do you really thing PML-N can better manage Pakistan as they are managing multiple wives and Imran is not good as he couldn't manage one? This is absurd!!
We have seen what the old ones have done to our country, PPP and PMLN have been playing musical chair with us taking turns to loot the country. lets give a chance to KIDS! let us help change the dirty politics!

Although its a personal matter of choice, may i ask who else you think is eligible if not PTI? PML(N),PPP.....etc?

On a personal level PPP definitely is not going to get my vote. I am not a fan of PML (N) either. The choice narrows down to PTI. I am still thinking but lately some of the actions of PTI have created doubts in my mind.

I am a thinking voter and still thinking.

Sorry ....I can t stop to say " hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly shitzzzzzzzzzz" . He is the only most respectable and sensible person in PMLn.
My favorite leader.....and ex army officer ..lol....which people don t wanna know.

an ex army officer who is anti army like the other renegade m safi...a man is known by the company he keeps --- with these scum he becomes scum.....

They are my people too but its do or die now.

despite all the short comings, we should not generalize, point out the wrong ones... not the whole nation..

cause at the end of the day, its us.

Just to ask sir, do you really thing PML-N can better manage Pakistan as they are managing multiple wives and Imran is not good as he couldn't manage one? This is absurd!!
We have seen what the old ones have done to our country, PPP and PMLN have been playing musical chair with us taking turns to loot the country. lets give a chance to KIDS! let us help change the dirty politics!

I have not involved managing wives. I do not care how many wives one has. Home or in other words personal life.

Where are his kids, how are they being raised and more importantly by whom. Where does IK stay when he is in UK. What relationship he has with his ex-wife.

These and a lot more questions concerning IK shall be thrown at PTI in the coming days. In the end usual mud slinging shall be done by PTI opponents. This shall have a damaging affect on PTI especially in the KPK area.

Keep your fingers crossed for a fight of the life.

Whatever PPP or PML did was also our fault as we voted them to power. If we again vote them to power than we can not blame them for bad things happening to Pakistan.

despite all the short comings, we should not generalize, point out the wrong ones like that only... not the whole nation.

These shortcomings of ours are of the size of a damn mount everest and with no signs of improvement. Anyways will take it back if it make you happy.

I have not involved managing wives. I do not care how many wives one has. Home or in other words personal life.

Where are his kids, how are they being raised and more importantly by whom. Where does IK stay when he is in UK. What relationship he has with his ex-wife.

These and a lot more questions concerning IK shall be thrown at PTI in the coming days. In the end usual mud slinging shall be done by PTI opponents. This shall have a damaging affect on PTI especially in the KPK area.

Keep your fingers crossed for a fight of the life.

Whatever PPP or PML did was also our fault as we voted them to power. If we again vote them to power than we can not blame them for bad things happening to Pakistan.

Does the 'private lives' of leaders more important to you OR the 'milestones' they achieved for the betterment of the nation?

Back
Top Bottom