What's new

Ayaz Amir PML-N leader Withdraws his nom. papers to support PTI candidate.

Pandora

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
923225_341800125942599_1928574804_n.png

It was tweeted by Shireen Mazari. Is there any further news on this ?

Sorry ....I can t stop to say " hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly shitzzzzzzzzzz" . He is the only most respectable and sensible person in PMLn.
My favorite leader.....and ex army officer ..lol....which people don t wanna know.

Ayaz Amir quits PML-N, will support

ISLAMABAD: Eminent columnist and politician Ayaz Amir said on Thursday that after the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) denied a ticket to him from his home constituency i.e. Chakwal, he felt much relieved as he was out of this party now. His panel will announce unconditional support for the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) in Chakwal on Friday.

“The PML-N is a party in which the cardinal virtue to move forward is sycophancy. Since I was deficient in mastering this art, I couldn’t get along with it,” he told The News.The PML-N preferred to go for Maj (retd) Tahir Iqbal, nephew and son-in-law of Lt Gen (retd) Abdul Majeed Malik, for NA-60 Chakwal that Ayaz Amir had won in 2008 with a huge margin.

“I was a strange ideological fellow traveler of the PML-N. I left the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) in 1998 and came to the PML-N’s rescue in 2002 when it had no other candidate in Chakwal,” Ayaz Amir said. “We put a very strong fight in Talagang.”

The PML-N people, he said, liked his columns during the Pervez Musharraf’s era but held the totally opposite view about them over the last five years.Ayaz Amir stood down from the contest as he withdrew his nomination papers on Thursday. However, his panel would support the PTI candidates in Chakwal.

He feels that at least four seats of Chakwal and Talagang, including NA-60, NA-61, Punjab Assembly’s PP-20 and PP-22, would be seriously affected due to the influence of his panel in the area.

Ayaz Amir was critical of the top PML-N leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and believed that he was instrumental in refusal of ticket to him. “I never called him as others do.”When Ayaz Amir’s nomination papers were recently rejected by the Chakwal returning officer (later restored by an election tribunal), none from the PML-N even bothered to call him in order to express solidarity with him. He was at a vast distance from his party for quite some time and was feeling uneasy with it.

Tahir Iqbal, who has been granted the PML-N ticket, had switched to the PML-Q after the October 1999 military coup of Pervez Musharraf when the PML-N was in hot waters. He also served as a minister of state during that era. Majeed Malik was a leading member of the kitchen cabinet of Nawaz Sharif when the latter was the prime minister for two times. But when the chips were down, he too said goodbye to him.

However, the former general revived his contacts with the Sharif brothers recently with the objective of getting the PML-N ticket for Tahir Iqbal in which he succeeded.A PML-N leader said that the party decided to select Tahir Iqbal in view of his better prospects of victory, which were much better than those of Ayaz Amir.
Ayaz Amir quits PML-N, will support - thenews.com.pk

Sorry ....I can t stop to say " hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly shitzzzzzzzzzz" . He is the only most respectable and sensible person in PMLn.
My favorite leader.....and ex army officer ..lol....which people don t wanna know.

It was a brave decision on his part as in our country people just don't throw away party tickets right before elections. He is one of the most sensible people in pakistani politics.

It was a brave decision on his part as in our country people just don't throw away party tickets right before elections. He is one of the most sensible people in pakistani politics.

He did not throw away the ticket. He was asked by PML (N) to withdraw nomination papers. He did not like that and quit the party.

What an ideology. As long as you keep getting the ticket the party is good and as soon as ticket is withheld you leave the party and start supporting opponent.

He did not throw away the ticket. He was asked by PML (N) to withdraw nomination papers. He did not like that and quit the party.

What an ideology. As long as you keep getting the ticket the party is good and as soon as ticket is withheld you leave the party and start supporting opponent.

He was offered a ticket just not from his home constituency. It was bad decision by PML-N in IMO to give party ticket to an ex PML-Q member rather than their own people.

A very bad decision. Shall damage PTI too.

How :what: ?

He was offered a ticket just not from his home constituency. It was bad decision by PML-N in IMO to give party ticket to an ex PML-Q member rather than their own people.

How :what: ?

To the best of my knowledge he was not offered any ticket.

As regarding second thing. Well you shall see that on May 12, 2013.

To the best of my knowledge he was not offered any ticket.

As regarding second thing. Well you shall see that on May 12, 2013.

It is win win situation for PTI in chakwal as more people are coming to PTI,s fold. Seriously don't understand how it can harm PTI. Anyways that is your opinion.

It is win win situation for PTI in chakwal as more people are coming to PTI,s fold. Seriously don't understand how it can harm PTI. Anyways that is your opinion.

he is a noora, dil bardashta hai bechara... aul fol bol raha hai ab...

waise Ayaz mir ka jurm yeh tha k usnay raiwind kay king per bhi criticism kiya tha, badshah salamat ko asi baten bilkul nahi pasant, that is why the person who challenged Ayaz mir's nomination papers was also a noora, but when cleared from Election tribunal, pmln withdraw promised ticket.

Ayaz Mir:

I liked one of taunts of Ayaz amir in his today column in News ie NS&SS used to love his columns in Jeddah but now hate very columns in Pak! quoted by Rauf Kalasra.

he is a noora, dil bardashta hai bechara... aul fol bol raha hai ab...

waise Ayaz mir ka jurm yeh tha k usnay raiwind kay king per bhi criticism kiya tha, badshah salamat ko asi baten bilkul nahi pasant, that is why the person who challenged Ayaz mir's nomination papers was also a noora, but when cleared from Election tribunal, pmln withdraw promised ticket.

Ayaz Mir:

I liked one of taunts of Ayaz amir in his today column in News ie NS&SS used to love his columns in Jeddah but now hate very columns in Pak! quoted by Rauf Kalasra.

And you are an idiot. Before passing such stupid comments you should use your brains if you have any. Because of people like you I am not going to vote for PTI.

Just answer me one simple thing a person who can not manage his own home how is he going to manage 180 million people. With kids like you in assembly well Allah save us.

Yes off course you are going to like Ayaz Amir because he rapes school teacher.

Back
Top Bottom