What's new

Awami League terrorist in law enforcement uniform committing genocide

They are all Indian trained... and armed, same as mukti bahini.

People of Bangladesh need to wake up and tackle the base of terrorism, which is Indian.

India want free transit through Bangladesh and Pakistan and duty free access to both markets.

People with guns are next to police, cannot be from opposition.

ALMOST ALL THE MUKTI COMMANDERS WERE PAKISTANI MILITARY OFFICERS FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE

They are all Indian trained... and armed, same as mukti bahini.

People of Bangladesh need to wake up and tackle the base of terrorism, which is Indian.

India want free transit through Bangladesh and Pakistan and duty free access to both markets.

People with guns are next to police, cannot be from opposition.

They can be newly recruited members and that pic doesnt prove anything they are awami.

Exactly, and when they are using genocide against Bangladeshis, how they shed croc tears on killing during war of independence? That is ultimate duplicity of indians and their Awami League stooges.

well right now in Pakistan, people are feeling bad for elders of jamat, its a very hot topic in Pak as we expect our govt to talk with haseena wajid to stop this nonsense. they are bangladeshi now, if they fought for Pakistan they did it being a patriotic Pak so they fought for their country at that time. but this treatment is such a shame. i saw a pic yesterday of a league worker was draging an elder man by his white beard... that made me cry for that old man. that is madness which need to be stopped..

Genocide was done by jamat. It is still done by jamat.

But the BAL government could not prove what it claims, so it decided to kidnap a major witness right from the gate of the tribunal.

They can be newly recruited members and that pic doesnt prove anything they are awami.

Where was the circular for new recruits? Most probably selling lies for the BAL government is your full time job.

Where was the circular for new recruits? Most probably selling lies for the BAL government is your full time job.
[/QUOTE]

And attacking others is ur main and full time job :devil:

@ Will you please shut your big mouth. This man is even dangerous than Indians. Bloody shamless !!!

@ Hello sir jamat is the bloody shameless thing why be a blind follower of those ppl who dont believe in our independence.

@ If u have no logic why trolling.

Have you actually look at the picture?they are wearing rab jacket but look at their feet?don't you know all law enforcement member is provided uniform by gov: you can not buy the shoes in open market.please don't argue for the sake of argument.

Have you actually look at the picture?they are wearing rab jacket but look at their feet?don't you know all law enforcement member is provided uniform by gov: you can not buy the shoes in open market.please don't argue for the sake of argument.

Im arguing becoz law enforcements use their members in plain dresses to mix with ppl.
But for emergency they wear their jacket so that ppl recognize it.
:enjoy:

Im arguing becoz law enforcements use their members in plain dresses to mix with ppl.
But for emergency they wear their jacket so that ppl recognize it.
:enjoy:

I would like to see u in ur casual office day.do you wear sandle?bata or apex?

I would like to see u in ur casual office day.do you wear sandle?bata or apex?

Bro without exact reference and proof cant believe any one.
Dont u see so many propaganda by jamat.
Im tired of those and dont want to bring all those.
In a public place u cant believe anyone they can be spy or police.
Will they reveal their identity that easily.

Bro without exact reference and proof cant believe any one.
Dont u see so many propaganda by jamat.
Im tired of those and dont want to bring all those.
In a public place u cant believe anyone they can be spy or police.
Will they reveal their identity that easily.

True and true.but if you are from a family like mine they are like a signboard you can spot from miles.

@madx : do general BD people talk like the other poster here ???
These guies hate you for everything :D

Last edited by a moderator:
True and true.but if you are from a family like mine they are like a signboard you can spot from miles.

Okay leave this.
Im just inquiring it. I always taken part in janaja in my bare foot. But came to see this pic.
What do u think?
429686_229437113866842_1759823363_n.jpg

@madx : do general BD people talk like the other poster here ???
These guies hate you for everything :D

No in public ppl dont argue that much. We r usually very fun loving ppl. We disqus everything very casually.
But some ppl think they r some kinds of intellectuals. Where our politicians would also stunned by their acts.
Whatever U know the reason for their large number here. I dont care them who hates me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay leave this.
Im just inquiring it. I always taken part in janaja in my bare foot. But came to see this pic.
What do u think?
429686_229437113866842_1759823363_n.jpg

If you have sahi hadith close at hand see the book of dress.in some circumstances one is allowed to wear shoes while praying. Tupi is not mandatory. And keeping your pants revealing ones ghutna is only for hygiene reason

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom