Country
Pakistan
I had a querry please help me..

especially those who live in UAE i need help in following

Cost of living for a bechlor
expected salary for MBA-HR
Life in UAE

regards,

Depends On the relevant Experience , how strong is alumni Network of your Institute where you did MBA from , How well known/reputed your Institute is Among several other factors . If you could explain these i would be able to help you out with a guesstimate .

I dont think any company gives salary based on nationality rather it based on you skills and exp.

Depends On the relevant Experience , how strong is alumni Network of your Institute where you did MBA from , How well known/reputed your Institute is Among several other factors . If you could explain these i would be able to help you out with a guesstimate .

like wht is the average salary for MBA in UAEwe will see the experiance latter but wht would be the average package our country peoples are getting there & also plzz answer for other questions as well...

thanks

like wht is the average salary for MBA in UAEwe will see the experiance latter but wht would be the average package our country peoples are getting there & also plzz answer for other questions as well...

thanks

Very difficult to tell the average package. Top Institutes in India like IIM's and ISB pass-outs get huge annual packages ranging from INR 20 lakhs to 1 Cr. then comes allied institutes their pass-outs also gets decent package. Next is mushroomed industry of management institutes and their pass-outs gets what industry offer them not what they want to get.

I dont think any company gives salary based on nationality rather it based on you skills and exp.

Actually a lot of rich Middle Eastern countries give salaries based on nationalities. Usually the rule of thumb is to double the salary of a worker holding a Western passport compared to that of 3rd world country. I have seen it with my own eyes; people immigrating to Canada, getting passport and moving back having their salaries doubled. I know its a weird logic, but well this is what you should expect from Middle East.

Life in UAE

regards,

Depends what your work experience is and from which school you have completed your MBA. An MBA graduate of IBA or LUMS is likely to grab a much better salary package compared to an MBA graduate from Preston or some other unknown university.

koi help bi nai krta...:(

If you are a fresher never come to UAE in search of job - you will end up in irrelevant job not related to your studies with very less pay, unless and until you have done your studies from one of the top ranked institution...

As far as I know - my self and my friends are getting a pay of Dhs. 10,000 to Dhs. 18,000 range for work experience of 4 to 7 years...

I will advice you to come with minimum work experience of two years for good prospects...

Far a bachelor you can live a very decent living with with a monthly expenditure of Dhs. 4,000 to Dhs.5,000.

Actually a lot of rich Middle Eastern countries give salaries based on nationalities. Usually the rule of thumb is to double the salary of a worker holding a Western passport compared to that of 3rd world country. I have seen it with my own eyes; people immigrating to Canada, getting passport and moving back having their salaries doubled. I know its a weird logic, but well this is what you should expect from Middle East.

Depends what your work experience is and from which school you have completed your MBA. An MBA graduate of IBA or LUMS is likely to grab a much better salary package compared to an MBA graduate from Preston or some other unknown university.

am in last semester am doing it from MAJU Karachi......still do u have any idea whts are the expected salary? & how would be the living cost for a single.....

Life in UAE

regards,

Dude ,
I worked for 3 at EMAAR MGF which has operations in India , Pakistan , Middle east and what not

When I started out about 4 Yrs ago , my Salary was Rs 10.80 Lacs per yr , While it increased to 13.80 Lacs by By FY 2011 ,
Now I mainly worked at the India Branch but with Frequent Trips to Abu Dhabi , Dubai and Qatar , sometimes extending for 2-3 Months , During that time they Paid me 15000 Dihrams a month, Free stay at company House apart from my India Salary

So My guess is that you should expect something around 6000-20000 Dihrams per month depending upon quality of your Degree

For instance , I have B-tech in Civil engineerings as well as Diploma in Advance Architecture From Symbiosis University Pune , And MBA in International Business from Amity University Noida , Delhi NCR
The Highest Salary someone from My Batch Got was Rs 22 Lacs , and he was the topper

Now both of These are Decent universities if you dont get into IITs and IIMs

I Joined DLF India , this yr with pay package of 14.4 Lacs per yr + allowances
And I am suposed to Spend 6 Months in UK and US next yr with allowance of 4000 USD a month apart from Free Lodging and My India Salary

am in last semester am doing it from MAJU Karachi......still do u have any idea whts are the expected salary? & how would be the living cost for a single.....

I'd advice you to focus on a job profile first and then look for the expected salary. You could be getting anywhere in the range of 100k-300k AED provided you are picked for a job purely meant for MBA's. If they pick you as a junior to replace an experienced non_MBA, your pay packet could be much lower.
Ideally, you would want to be working in a capacity as a consultant/analyst where the starting salary of a fresh joinee is close to 100k AED. But be prepared to have western counter parts working on a similar capacity earning twice as much as you do.

The average rent without family is AED 2000 per month at least but can go as high as 5k. If you choose to live in Sharjah or Ajman, this could go lower. Add 4 hours of transportation every day to your workplace in Dubai.

In our country Universities matters too....:lol:
Problem with the subcontinent is that our universities are notcounted as the best in Asia, let alone the best in the world. If I discount ISB, Hyderabad (which barely makes it) there's hardly any other university which is pegged along the same lines as the more eminent ones around the world,. Companies abroad just club the rest together and call you an MBA from so and so country.

Problem with the subcontinent is that our universities are notcounted as the best in Asia, let alone the best in the world. If I discount ISB, Hyderabad (which barely makes it) there's hardly any other university which is pegged along the same lines as the more eminent ones around the world,. Companies abroad just club the rest together and call you an MBA from so and so country.

Surely IIM gets recognised more.

Back
Top Bottom