What's new

Auto sector in Pakistan ready to compete with India

Click me when rich countries start ordering you, when your analogies are perfectly justified.

Good luck..

our export to rich countries like UK is growing at the rate of 48% to start with .

LAHORE: The government of Pakistan will have to decide about making country a manufacturing hub or a trading centre.

Pakistan’s auto sector has ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tariq Nazir said made-in-Pakistan Toyota and Honda cars were cheaper and better than Indian cars but Nano car was cheaper. He said Pakistan need to develop cheaper car than this car to compete with it. He said made-in-Pakistan tractors were cheaper than Indian tractors while India feared that Pakistan could capture its market after opening of trade.

Auto sector in Pakistan ready to compete with India - thenews.com.pk

If Mr. Tariq nazir has any conviction on his belief, then Pakistan and India should open it's markets in two and four wheeler to each ther, as pakistani motorcycle Industry is top notch, they will earn huge profits from Indian market driving Hero and Bajaj and enfield to bankruptcy. And due to high standards of pakistani cars that are "cheaper and better than Indian cars", should not be worried at all as Tata, Mahindra, Maruti and others wont stand a chance to compete in pakistan. It's a win win situation for pakistan.

ITS actually good anyway. Facing competition will just increase the quality of the markets. Moreover it can happen in JV with foreign companies and learn the know how.
Though Pakistan cannot compete with India, atleast in the immediate future, it can form a decent manufacturing base.

Healthy competition is always good. There is nothing wrong to compete with India as both countries have similar work ethics and demands. One has to start somewhere and has to set a goal. So I think setting goal to compete India will do good to Pakistan. India always set their goals looking at China, Europe so its a natural process.

Yaar pehle auto sector ko pehle thik se khada toh karo baad me competition k bare me sochna

"compete"is a strong word i'd say..although its a good sign for ur economy

Blimey...how much can some people utter pure BS just to satisfy their ego :disagree:

India didn't produce 20 million cars in 2011. If we did that we would be the biggest car market in the world beating CHina and you know we are not that. The total production including all the vehicles was 17 million. Production of cars was about 4 million. This year it can be close to 5 million.

indians are always indians! hamesha rona shoroh kar daitay hain jab bhi Pakistan ki baat ati hai!

India didn't produce 20 million cars in 2011. If we did that we would be the biggest car market in the world beating CHina and you know we are not that. The total production including all the vehicles was 17 million. Production of cars was about 4 million. This year it can be close to 5 million.
ok i got you..automobiles is not just cars its 2 wheeler,3 wheeler and commercial vehicles put together 20 million..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom