What's new

Australias secret war on Iran

So basically you are saying that Australia should never have stopped those ships leaving our own ports and totally ignored the UN and the UN resolutions so that sanctions get brought against Australia then totally ruin our economy?

Wow, you truely are a moron. :rofl::lol::disagree:

Their isn't actually a war :P The title is a figure of speech.

Now, please explain what Australia apparently being insignificant, has to do with the Australian Government complying with UN resolutions and stopping ships in it's own waters, carrying parts to Iran to make nuclear bombs?

Completely nothing.

Either stay on topic or get out. Don't just come in here and start bashing a country.

So-called UN sanction is controlled by USA, Australian is a definitely American minion. :)

So-called UN sanction is controlled by USA, Australian is a definitely American minion. :)

No it's not you complete fool. You obviously have no knowledge whatsoever of how the united nations works.

A individual country can impose sanctions on another country by it's self, but a united nations sanction needs to vote on by all countries.

So no, it isn't controlled by the U.S But of course you didn't know this, because you are a just a racist idiot who replies to every topic with racist remarks against Indians and white people. I am very surprised you have not be banned yet.

Also i would like to point out at the fact that China voted for sanctions against Iran aswell and is in 5 party talks with iran against it trying to get nuclear weapons.

God your stupid. :rofl:

I bet he will reply with racist comments and not actually reply to what i wrote.

Oz use these types of cheap tactics to gain the world's attention.

Because they have realized that in the modern world they are insignificant.And they can't just accept the fact.They want to be treated like a world power if not super power.

And i doubt that Australians have anything rare or important for making nuclear Bombs.After all they only export cow and it's milk and raw minerals.Which china buys from you and sell you back in form of Products.(May be a few more techy things but basically you are an agro based economy).

Not some Industrial Power like Japan or USA or China.

I don't know why people keep saying things like this, but it is pissing me off.

AUSTRALIA IS ONLY COMPLYING WITH UNITED NATIONS SANCTIONS.

The government has a right to stop any ship in our waters that is carrying illegal material.

It is totally moronic to say that "Australia is just looking for power" by complying with united nation sanctions and stopping illegal activity in it's waters.

Seriously don't reply to these threads if you haven't even got half a brain. What you and others are saying is just totally stupid.

No it's not you complete fool. You obviously have no knowledge whatsoever of how the united nations works.

A individual country can impose sanctions on another country by it's self, but a united nations sanction needs to vote on by all countries.

So no, it isn't controlled by the U.S But of course you didn't know this, because you are a just a racist idiot who replies to every topic with racist remarks against Indians and white people. I am very surprised you have not be banned yet.

Also i would like to point out at the fact that China voted for sanctions against Iran aswell and is in 5 party talks with iran against it trying to get nuclear weapons.

God your stupid. :rofl:

I bet he will reply with racist comments and not actually reply to what i wrote.

I don't know why people keep saying things like this, but it is pissing me off.

AUSTRALIA IS ONLY COMPLYING WITH UNITED NATIONS SANCTIONS.

The government has a right to stop any ship in our waters that is carrying illegal material.

It is totally moronic to say that "Australia is just looking for power" by complying with united nation sanctions and stopping illegal activity in it's waters.

Seriously don't reply to these threads if you haven't even got half a brain. What you and others are saying is just totally stupid.

you are full thought of the White Man's Burden! And only European-centric! :smokin:

you are full thought of the White Man's Burden! And only European-centric! :smokin:

See you totally ignore what i said, and don't even respond to the questions asked, instead you just continue to spew you racist ****.

**** off.

See you totally ignore what i said, and don't even respond to the questions asked, instead you just continue to spew you racist ****.

**** off.

USA far more barbaric than Iran, even though Iran is barbaric.

Australian and UK is always behind USA to maintence fake hegemony.

You so-called Democracy = Pro-Western Dictatorship!!! :)

Iran is anti-Western, so Westen dxgs always Iran is anti-Democracy.

USA far more barbaric than Iran, even though Iran is barbaric.

Australian and UK is always behind USA to maintence fake hegemony.

You so-called Democracy = Pro-Western Dictatorship!!! :)

Iran is anti-Western, so Westen dxgs always Iran is anti-Democracy.

Again, you write stuff that has nothing to do with the topic, and once again you totally ignore my questions towards you and instead just reply with your typical racist anti white crap.

Are you even real? You sound like a bot. Racists should be shot. :disagree:

Again, you write stuff that has nothing to do with the topic, and once again you totally ignore my questions towards you and instead just reply with your typical racist anti white crap.

Are you even real? You sound like a bot. Racists should be shot. :disagree:

Western Whites did nothing to Iran / Afghanistan :rofl:

This is White Christian problem!

Western Whites did nothing to Iran / Afghanistan :rofl:

This is White Christian problem!

From now on, i am not going to bother replying to your posts, because i just repeat myself. Plus you are not actually replying to what i write, you just post your usual off topic racist crap. So your not worth my time.

Are you even real? You sound like a bot. Racists should be shot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom