What's new

Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
kia thread hi...indian say ziada tuo Pakistnai user indian match dek rahy hen? hamara thread tuo HOUSEFULL tha, jab hmara match chal raha tha...

hum shah say ziada shah kay wfadar bnay hen...

Yea i was also expecting 160 at least which could be comfort zone..now its all depend on indian bowling performance

hum shah say ziada shah kay wfadar bnay hen...

thats not it we are interested and have nothing else to do but watch cricket and talk here:p:P:P

i believe india is short on runs and they will have to bowl and field out of their skins and that will be hard 4 runs and rain comes to play damn

ok the covers are off

thats not it we are interested and have nothing else to do but watch cricket and talk here:p:P:P

i believe india is short on runs and they will have to bowl and field out of their skins and that will be hard 4 runs and rain comes to play damn

ok the covers are off

yes agree...we farigh qaum ...:P

yes agree...we farigh qaum ...

not farigh cricket crazy:p:P:P just like many indians were on facebook and on that thread

another 4 ok if they start like pakistan and not lose wickets india will be in big trouble

I dont see India winning this match....

zaheer in and that was bad fielding by rohit and you cant do that you defending a low total

india koi out karo plzzzzzzzzz....

Australia should win today.
Australia ko dek kar hmari team ki tbeeat kharab ho jati hi...iss lye agar yeh semi final tak na jay tuo bhtar ho ga hmaraly liay...
ANY way Allah know the best and We win final WC INSHALLAH (AMEEN!)

Australia ko dek kar hmari team ki tbeeat kharab ho jati hi...iss lye agar yeh semi final tak na jay tuo bhtar ho ga hmaraly liay...

Dont worry Australia is going to semis :D

Agar india aaj jeet gaya tu Pakistan vs India mein Pakistan under pressure a jaye ga aur agar india har gaya tu Pakistan India ko under pressure la ke jeet sakta hai aur semi final mein pohanch sakta hai.

Aur semi final mein Pakistan Australia ko hara sakta hai lakin agar india semi mein a gaya tu phir match pe bohat juva lagay ga aur phir aap ko hamari team ka tu pata hi hai. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom