What's new

Australia the world's happiest nation: OECD

Bogan

Bogan20brett.jpg

Interesting. Several people told me about their plans of migration, and they were all thinking of the same destination: New Zealand. Their plans sounded serious to me as they had traveled there for preparation already. I still don't get why New Zealand attracts so many Americans, as I always thought Australia would be a better choice.
On a related topic... I was on a cruise ship when the Boston Marathon terrorism happened. I heard some youngsters--a few from America and one guy from Australia talking, in a buffet food line. The girl said: 'I want to move to Australia'. The Aussie guy: 'Cool, but why?' The girl: 'So that I don't have to deal with shi$ like this in my life'.

Australia should be a superpower in its own right, being blessed with so much land, resources, and educated people. And it is also blessed with no land borders--something not trivial.

London is not bad either you get almost all the things you need, that you will get in any other Great City. However one thing that bothers me is that majority of the people look depressed, it must be the weather :undecided:

Australia>Canda>America for me. After graduation will certainly move out, London is the best and always will be, however time to move on. you only get one life to live....!

I Wish that the UK had a similar system that it shares with the EU, it will be so much easier for us brits!

One man is a stereotype? I guess all Indian criminals are rapists then?

Back
Top Bottom