What's new

Australia releases documents giving evidence of UFOs in 1983

well we are acting like primitive people.. who closed their brains and refused to believe that earth is not center of the universe... if u havent seen doent mean it does not exist. I support ISRO.. if the universe reality is 100%, then what humans know will be less then .00001% of it ... so dont think u know all.
I agree that ISRO222 have very vast knowledge, I was also not believing anything, I found him correct in many issues discussed in other threads with details..
I am still learning about basic things about arcturians and reptilians, how their negative and positive energy effects on human being and how they disappears using 4D. But i must appreciate his vast and deep knowledge .

Screw aliens. I'm curious about parallel universes :D

@peace civlian.... We all are energy.... Everything around us has enery. Chair, tv, sofa etc etc. Every each thing has energy.... We humans works on Frequency. Some of bad and good aliens broked the code of our frequency.... The negative aliens like Reptilians, Raptoids, greys created a Frequency that choose a human being to carry out bad things that creates panic fear and anger.... That way Greys and Reptilians collects our negative energy.... The good Aliens creates a frequency that makes a human soft and caring who spreads msg of love around world.... our thoughts are the one rule us. If we help humanoids by giving them positive energy then they give us happiness in return.... Our universe is full of positive cosmos energy.... i give u the most best remedy that will change ur life.... Sit in a room or sleep in a room.... Listen to any meditation music..... Close your eyes and think u are on planet earth.... Than think you are going up in universe. Say words Loving kindness 6 times and bless the earth population. Keep going up in universe where u see beautiful colorful stars. Say words Loving Kindness 6 times and keep smiling while saying it.... Do this a week and see how much happiness u will have. Please never think negative. Always think positive and smile. This remedy created 3500 years ago and its done by Buddha and his followers.... Loving Kindness so much powerful that when people did that in Jungle the harmful animals too didnt harm the people because loving kindness is positive energy that turned animals to behave peaceful.... Try it and see the magic....
@Timetravel thats what i asking them all.... Their brains are blocked. There are 2 billion of Planet Sun.... Yet this people thinks our planet sun the best.... infact the scientist themself saying that there are life in our own system. They saying planets like neptune has vast sea and it might be having life. Our scientist didnt even reached on Mars (human mission).... so how can people here says we are alone.... There are millions of planets that got life.... Many are advanced then us and some are backword in technology then us.... We humans not alone. Around 70 types of aliens landed on earth and this been said by CIA.... They leaked the info. Around 1 billion humans been aducted since few centuries till now. Most them been taken to other planets by humanoids.... Some went to reptilians inside earth and to alpha draconian star system.... The money system famous in reptilian world. They sell our blood, DNA and Flesh. While in humanoid world theres no money system. They help each other and live peacefully....

Hey Isro your back, missing you on the Aliens enslavement thread. You never answered my question you said they(Aliens) took over America and China was the next target.
:fie::D

@peace civlian.... We all are energy.... Everything around us has enery. Chair, tv, sofa etc etc. Every each thing has energy.... We humans works on Frequency. Some of bad and good aliens broked the code of our frequency.... The negative aliens like Reptilians, Raptoids, greys created a Frequency that choose a human being to carry out bad things that creates panic fear and anger.... That way Greys and Reptilians collects our negative energy.... The good Aliens creates a frequency that makes a human soft and caring who spreads msg of love around world.... our thoughts are the one rule us. If we help humanoids by giving them positive energy then they give us happiness in return.... Our universe is full of positive cosmos energy.... i give u the most best remedy that will change ur life.... Sit in a room or sleep in a room.... Listen to any meditation music..... Close your eyes and think u are on planet earth.... Than think you are going up in universe. Say words Loving kindness 6 times and bless the earth population. Keep going up in universe where u see beautiful colorful stars. Say words Loving Kindness 6 times and keep smiling while saying it.... Do this a week and see how much happiness u will have. Please never think negative. Always think positive and smile. This remedy created 3500 years ago and its done by Buddha and his followers.... Loving Kindness so much powerful that when people did that in Jungle the harmful animals too didnt harm the people because loving kindness is positive energy that turned animals to behave peaceful.... Try it and see the magic....
Thanks for advice. I will follow it. :cheers:

You are absolutely nuts.

You should seek immediate assistance from a health care professional.

Carton of VB will do :enjoy:

After running out of excuses to blame failures and crashing economy the western world is digging new myths to blame.

Future headlines:
Aliens posses WMD.

Aliens responsible for siphoning off huge funds from Central Banks.

Australian economy is growing faster than ever. Please read before you make such claims.

i am a doctor and i am saying that isro is suffering from neologism.
Neologism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As with any complex diagnosis you shouldn’t let the obvious limit your options to a single cause, I would like to point out the complete inability to use paragraphs along with the previously noted symptoms could indicate a diagnosis of Faecal Encephalopathy.

Below another example of mysterious unexplained concetric rings found in Australia.

fail-owned-burnout-fail.jpg

As with any complex diagnosis you shouldn’t let the obvious limit your options to a single cause, I would like to point out the complete inability to use paragraphs along with the previously noted symptoms could indicate a diagnosis of Faecal Encephalopathy.

Below another example of mysterious unexplained concetric rings found in Australia.

fail-owned-burnout-fail.jpg

Something went a bit too wrong with the SS , did the bogan inside survive ? :lol:

when you eat too many burgers,drink too much coke and play COD4 online all night..watch **** too .......then ofcourse next morning you will see UFO over from the window of your room before going to sleep....nothing impossible

You are absolutely nuts.

You should seek immediate assistance from a health care professional.

he gets it from some site, though all his talk sounds silly and worth nothing but still there are many ppl like him in this world who believe in all that stuff. sometimes some of his blah blah are convincing :whistle: there's a lot of stuff in this world which is far beyond reach of human eyes or knowledge. ahem it doesnt meant that im also a nutcase :pop:

Isrooo- I met an alien- don't know which planet he belong too- he is injured- tell me who to contact-
I am afraid he might die-
Whenever I am near him I feel so much happiness- Kindness- maybe that's because of the positive energy he emmits-
Tell me how can I save him?????-

@Hu songshan the alien perticularly the Greys took over America and china.... America by all powers. They decides american moves.... while to china by land. Greys base is at gobi desert in china and under sea.... Greys thinks they are the one who owns china because they created china by the help of indian DNA and Grey DNA.... Even scientist found indian blood in every asian people. They thought india gave birth to asia but its not entirely truth.... its the Greys that Kidnapped indians for their DNA.... now even Alpha Draconians thinks that they the real owner of planet earth.... In reptilian school they teach reptilian kids that they own humans and humans are cruel insects and they should keep humans for food source.... thats why Alpha draconians attacked human planets in Pleiades star system.... People says that Dragons are myth.... Not really. They are Ancesters of Alpha Draconians.... Dragons brought hell on Earth but left earth Million years ago.... They coming back again. The Ashtar Galactic command making sure Earth is safe. Enki is the one who created humans.... Mother of Enki was a queen of Reptilians.... And father was annunakis.... As you know that annunakis bit dirty mind. Specialy the worker race. They breed with Reptilians like alpha draconians. So Enki is half human and half reptilian.... As Enki created slave human race by his DNA as he was chief scientist.... So alpha draconian thinks humans are his slaves.... As human was created by Enki who was half reptilian.... To have a Control on earth war is going on.... My big worry is that everything ends.... Dinosour ended by the War between Humanoids, raptoids and Reptilians.... Then near 3 human type races been ended. One of them were the giants.... Now we are 4th human race. Our time is up.... What next will happen? In indian text its written that Cosmic fire will burn humans.... As you know that many spaceships been seen on Planet Sun refueling.... Are they Refueling or collecting the solar rays to recharge some kind of weapon or lazor? i dont know but its truth that on mars there are many weapons seen which were box type.... And human, animals bones seen on mars. It was a evidence that huge war was faught on Mars.... America buyed multi million plastic coffins.... Why? i dont know. They builded huge tunnels inside ground. Why? Why every military familys been told to go at one perticular area at a time of extreme alert warnings.... Why? what is it going to happen? Why we been kept in dark? i will give u all evidence that might shock you.... infact it will change your thinking. We not alone. We are just a cattle.... There are superior races who at war to take control of Earth.... Golden age coming and so does the change. The latest sign by Greys were found in uk farm.... It was a New DNA sign made on crops.... This is the Warnings that new human race will born on Earth and old Human race will dissapear like the giant humans did.... i will put every evidence here later....

i am a doctor and i am saying that isro is suffering from neologism.
How do you know that isro is not an alien from the Andromeda galaxy? He's been sent here from a million light years away to post specially on PDF to enlighten us.

So please don't junk his claims. And do not rub him the wrong way. He may abduct you and shove you into a formaldehyde jar as an exhibit till doomsday!
xfile.gif

@Hu songshan the alien perticularly the Greys took over America and china.... America by all powers. They decides american moves.... while to china by land. Greys base is at gobi desert in china and under sea.... Greys thinks they are the one who owns china because they created china by the help of indian DNA and Grey DNA.... Even scientist found indian blood in every asian people. They thought india gave birth to asia but its not entirely truth.... its the Greys that Kidnapped indians for their DNA.... now even Alpha Draconians thinks that they the real owner of planet earth.... In reptilian school they teach reptilian kids that they own humans and humans are cruel insects and they should keep humans for food source.... thats why Alpha draconians attacked human planets in Pleiades star system.... People says that Dragons are myth.... Not really. They are Ancesters of Alpha Draconians.... Dragons brought hell on Earth but left earth Million years ago.... They coming back again. The Ashtar Galactic command making sure Earth is safe. Enki is the one who created humans.... Mother of Enki was a queen of Reptilians.... And father was annunakis.... As you know that annunakis bit dirty mind. Specialy the worker race. They breed with Reptilians like alpha draconians. So Enki is half human and half reptilian.... As Enki created slave human race by his DNA as he was chief scientist.... So alpha draconian thinks humans are his slaves.... As human was created by Enki who was half reptilian.... To have a Control on earth war is going on.... My big worry is that everything ends.... Dinosour ended by the War between Humanoids, raptoids and Reptilians.... Then near 3 human type races been ended. One of them were the giants.... Now we are 4th human race. Our time is up.... What next will happen? In indian text its written that Cosmic fire will burn humans.... As you know that many spaceships been seen on Planet Sun refueling.... Are they Refueling or collecting the solar rays to recharge some kind of weapon or lazor? i dont know but its truth that on mars there are many weapons seen which were box type.... And human, animals bones seen on mars. It was a evidence that huge war was faught on Mars.... America buyed multi million plastic coffins.... Why? i dont know. They builded huge tunnels inside ground. Why? Why every military familys been told to go at one perticular area at a time of extreme alert warnings.... Why? what is it going to happen? Why we been kept in dark? i will give u all evidence that might shock you.... infact it will change your thinking. We not alone. We are just a cattle.... There are superior races who at war to take control of Earth.... Golden age coming and so does the change. The latest sign by Greys were found in uk farm.... It was a New DNA sign made on crops.... This is the Warnings that new human race will born on Earth and old Human race will dissapear like the giant humans did.... i will put every evidence here later....

This bloke shows/proves that everything lives in our heads. Our perceptions, beliefs, values, realities are all inside our head and we can interpret happiness/sadness/anger or any emotion any time we want. People are easily coerced and to this day, I can't believe that people haven't realised that they the masses are vulnerable little creatures that need to be kept in check.

Back
Top Bottom