What's new

Attention! Zaid Hamid's Latest Mental Healthl Bulletin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know about this personality, Dr Qadri would cream him in an open election, however right now he is on a mission to bring justice and peace to fellow pakistanis.

No doubt some of his point holds weight but yaar kitni baar tu osay wahga border pay rooka hai, janab safaid ghooray par sawar hoo kar laal kilay par jhanda gadnay chal partay hain. Not to mention Radio Pakistan dilli.

Now thats bit too much and indeed funny...he deserves to be called a psycho then as if really possess powers he should have gone and done that whats all this show off for?

But his website is quite rational though..

When will the Indians stop having wet dreams about this guy!

When will the Indians stop having wet dreams about this guy!
Wet dreams ?

This guy comes on your private channels and channels like Al Jazeera. He speaks in universities about Ghazwa e Hind and all. The so called graduate students clap on his words. :D

We just watch him to have some laugh. You know, comedy movies don't come on such topics. :D

This idiot Thakray was far more influential! And a hinduvata extremist
82177462.jpg

I have to give credit to Zaid Hamid for getting under the Indian's skin.

If you Indians really believe he is nuts then why bother about what he says ?

After all, if he is really crazy, wouldn't you ignore him ?

If I hear a senile Narendra Modi or the late Bal Thakaray uttering nonsense , I don't give them a second thought to those crazy people.

But you Indians are obsessed with Zaid Hamid. Every two weeks you are posting a youtube video of Mr. Zaid Hamid.

If anything that speaks volumes about the sanity of Indians on PDF being obsessed with a man they claim to be nuts.

So who is the bigger nut here ?

I wonder .....:undecided:

@Pakistanisage Buddy, he is too much fun. One can't find a comedian who discusses about Defense related stuff.

All PDF members like India-Pakistan talk, conspiracy theories etc. etc. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pakistanisage Buddy, he is too much fun. One can't find a comedian who discusses about Defense related stuff.

All PDF members like India-Pakistan talk, conspiracy theories etc. etc. He isjust too much fun. :D

He is fun to watch. But you cannot take him seriously. Even sensible people in Pakistan don't take him seriously. When someone is that far out in the left field it is hard to take him seriously.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
He is fun to watch. Bit you cannot take him seriously. Even sensible people in Pakistan don't take him seriously. When someone is that far out in the left field it is hard to take him seriously.:D
No one take it seriously. To tell you the truth, when I want to get bored to sleep, I also listen to his videos. They are so repetitive and idiotic that I sleep after getting bored within 5 minutes. :D

I only like few Pakistani analysts that are really rational and when they come on Indian channels, they present a good defense and I have seen them to gave rational replies to every question thrown at them by Indian media.

You should have seen Najam Sethi in Indian channel on LOC incident. He was composed and made to the point remarks.

did anyone notice the background music??? roohani music :woot::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom