What's new

Attacks outside Indian embassy in Jalalabad left 9 civilians dead.

With support to Afghan security forces, this is bound to happen.

If it is in Taliban hands, they will go in India and strike there.

Taliban denies its involvement altogether. So does a cluster of major active groups.

Intel blames ISI.

With support to Afghan security forces, this is bound to happen.

If it is in Taliban hands, they will go in India and strike there.

Lolzz
The Taliban has denied responsibility of the attack.
Looks like the Taliban are scared of antagonizing India.

The attack happened on a foreign soil, with zero proofs of any of Pakistani involvement. Blame game is the best time pass of the Indian security apparatus, we will not allow this platform to be used for blaming Pakistan and its institutions when there is absolutely no proof to such absurd claims.

Just for clarification... Are you implementing this rule (no undeniable proof-no blame) for blaming any nation or only Pakistan ?

Nah my apologies to all respected members out here, it is a false flag operation done by RAW for god know's what reason, let our babus extract maximum benefit out of it by blaming unconfirmed actors. It a battle of perceptions let us see who is worth his salt!!!!

Taliban are a source of credible information now? - "if and when it suits us" syndrome ?
@Mech

Last edited by a moderator:
Taliban are a source of credible information now? - "if and when it suits us" syndrome ?
@Mech

Nooo...but its out of the ordinary for taliban to deny an attack..usually they are quick to accept it

That answer is yours and it satisfies you not us. You are free to believe whatever your media tells, you but don't expect others to buy your propaganda.

It is not our propaganda, even heads of western countries have named Pakistan to be the main exporter of terror to Afghanistan and rest of the world, as far as back as 2010.

David Cameron: Pakistan is promoting the ‘export of terror’ - Telegraph

Whereas you proudly flaunt, that you are main supporter and benefactors of Afghan Taliban and willingly shelter them in your country for strategic purposes.

Hence these constant denial do not amuse.

@Mech

I think he is just going by Jana Ji's assertion that since Taliban denied it, it cant be them..

btw, will appreciate a response to my question. After all Jana accused India of false flagging this attack without any proof as well..

@Mech

No. Its called "putting two and two together".

Taliban are usually pretty enthusiastic when it comes to claiming responsibility for just about every act of terrorism. If they deny any involvement, then obviously- its a point to note.

It is not our propaganda, even heads of western countries have named Pakistan to be the main exporter of terror to Afghanistan and rest of the world, as far as back as 2010.

David Cameron: Pakistan is promoting the ‘export of terror’ - Telegraph

Whereas you proudly flaunt, that you are main supporter and benefactors of Afghan Taliban and willingly shelter them in your country for strategic purposes.

Hence these constant denial do not amuse.

How, something British PM said 3 years ago is related to the current event that happened in Afghanistan?

If we go by your theory than every attack that happens on Pakistani soil can be blamed on India because Chuck hegal said so.

India finances trouble in Pakistan: Hagel - DAWN.COM

I think he is just going by Jana Ji's assertion that since Taliban denied it, it cant be them..

btw, will appreciate a response to my question. After all Jana accused India of false flagging this attack without any proof as well..

I am not to judge as if what was the nature of this attack. My only concern is, that if you are going to blame my country, you better have proofs.

No. Its called "putting two and two together".

Taliban are usually pretty enthusiastic when it comes to claiming responsibility for just about every act of terrorism. If they deny any involvement, then obviously- its a point to note.

You sound like the Taliban spokesman right now. I am not going to advocate as if to what Taliban do or do not claim. But i would like to remind, you is that Taliban is a "vague term for around a dozen splinter militant groups WITHOUT a central command authority structure" . If one group denies an attack, it doesn't mean that another group hasn't done it. [Assuming what you are assuming right now that Taliban can't lie :rolleyes: ]

How, something British PM said 3 years ago is related to the current even that happened in Afghanistan?

If we go by your theory than every attack that happens on Pakistani soil can be blamed on India because Chuck hegal said so.

India finances trouble in Pakistan: Hagel - DAWN.COM

It is not how he said or where he said it...it is what he said.

He commented on Pakistani hand promoting terror in Afhanistan and rest of the world, how Pakistan continues to look both ways and members of the Taliban are also feared to be receiving semi-official succour from Pakistan.

A fact which is as relevant today as it was back then.

Where as Chuck Hagel never blamed India for terrorism is Pakistan(carefully read the comment)...he claimed that India is taking advantage of tense situation b/w Pakistan and Afghanistan and creating trouble for Pakistan.

@karan.1970

I have not dictated any forum policy, i have just asked for a substantiated proof of my nation's involvement in these attacks. If you cannot provide proofs, you should stop blaming us until you get one in the interest of a transparent civil debate.

None of your posts have been deleted because im "implementing what i believe" - you are free to assume, whatever may make sense to you, but that isn't necessarily true.

More to add to the topic, the Afghanistan is controlled by ISAF, if the attacks are happening they are the ones who should bear primary responsibility or stop claiming to have control over the territory.

Moreover, it is your govt's fault not to provide security to your installations in Afghanistan and it is your fault not to accept that you have enemies in Afghanistan who despise your presence in that country.

It is not how he said or where he said it...it is what he said.

He commented on Pakistani hand promoting terror in Afhanistan and rest of the world, how Pakistan continues to look both ways and members of the Taliban are also feared to be receiving semi-official succour from Pakistan.

A fact which is as relevant today as it was back then.

Where as Chuck Hagel never blamed India for terrorism is Pakistan(carfully read the comment)...he claimed that India is taking advantage of tense situation b/w Pakistan and Afhanistan and creating trouble for Pakistan.

You can interpret it the way it floats your boat, and i will interpret it the way it floats mine. We can call it a day there.

Seriously man, anything in the world that involves indians comes down to isi and pakistan, paranoid much?
If afghan taliban denied the hand that who could it be? LeT? They wouldnt do it without permission from taliban.
On the other hand before you indians begin your usual ranting, come up with a proof that pakistani govt or its institution had a hand in it. Otherwise shut the hell up

@karan.1970

I have not dictated any forum policy, i have just asked for a substantiated proof of my nation's involvement in these attacks. If you cannot provide proofs, you should stop blaming us until you get one in the interest of a transparent civil debate.

None of your posts have been deleted because im "implementing what i believe" - you are free to assume, whatever may make sense to you, but that isn't necessarily true.

More to add to the topic, the Afghanistan is controlled by ISAF, if the attacks are happening they are the ones who should bear primary responsibility or stop claiming to have control over the territory.

Moreover, it is your govt's fault not to provide security to your installations in Afghanistan and it is your fault not to accept that you have enemies in Afghanistan who despise your presence in that country.

You can interpret it the way it floats your boat, and i will interpret it the way it floats mine. We can call it a day there.

Thats fair enough ,but there was specific Intel prior to the attack(that was been discussed here, just hours before the attack) that the Pak establishment had paid the hitmen to attack diplomats. And then it happened.

Now this only leads to two rational explanations. Either Pakistan is involved or India is.

and fortunately India isn't in the habit of make such blatantly obtuse maneuvers to do what? "Malign Pakistan" ?
thats wayy too far fetched.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom