What's new

Attack on Ziarat residency of Jinnah, a provincial matter. Speaker NA

it was live reported by people who saw on tv, probably it didnt make to the print news papers
???????????????? How is it possible, at least then there must be a clipping of any such sort. On the contrary, the only resolution against the attacks was moved by PML-N's leader of the house in senate.
ISLAMABAD: The Senate unanimously passed a resolution on Saturday condemning the terrorist attack on the Ziarat Residency where the Father of the Nation Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah spent his last days.

Leader of the House Raja Zafarul Haq moved the resolution after consulting the leaders of all parties in the House.Senate resolution condemns attack on Ziarat Residency - thenews.com.pk

???????????????? How is it possible, at least then there must be a clipping of any such sort. On the contrary, the only resolution against the attacks was moved by PML-N's leader of the house in senate.

I think you should know by now many online news dont make it to the print.

passing resolution and condemnation by prime minister/ government are just lame. and you know it.

Another Leader "THE LAIR" Classic... I don't know why these @mods don't notice of his these steps? He is done numerous time now yet he is allowed to post what ever He want? One time, two time but so many? Why no action against him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its time to close the thread until we find a proper news about the incident

I think you should know by now many online news dont make it to the print.

passing resolution and condemnation by prime minister/ government are just lame. and you know it.
Thats what I am saying. I have heard no such news, nor anybody seen it on the TV. The only "online" places are PTI propaganda pages.The only source available is "Special Reporter" of Duniya news and we all know how famous duniya news is for its masala.

I think its time to close the thread until we find a proper news about the incident

this cant be true.

Another Leader "THE LAIR" Classic... I don't know why these @mods don't notice of his these steps? He is done numerous time now yet he is allowed to post what ever He want? One time, two time but so many? Why no action against him?

Thats what I am saying. I have heard no such news, nor anybody seen it on the TV. The only "online" places are PTI propaganda pages.The only source available is "Special Reporter" of Duniya news and we all know how famous duniya news is for its masala.

x416065_63572467.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tvbVevrmOv.jpg

Seriously?
Provincial matter?
BLA attecked ideoligy of Pakistan and now NA leader doing the same..
Thanks Pakisrani voters you desrve bad governments because you vote them in.

Bhai actually BLA is friend of PMLN ... They must troll the matter to avoid direct confrontation with BLA .........

All national monuments comes under Federal Govt. This is another sifarshi speaker ......what stupid statement .

Go to the dunya news e-paper 16 june and look on left side. its their. rwl pindi edition
What have i said
The only source available is "Special Reporter" of Duniya news and we all know how famous duniya news is for its masala.
Had there been a case, why was it altogather neglected by rest of the media? It's the same duniya news which broke out the sasti roti scandal citing Auditor General Pakistan but the sole reporter of the news was again Duniya news. I am simply asking that why is it absent on 99.99% of both the print and electronic media?

I think you need another line of defence now...

it was said in National Assembly while sitting on the chair of the Speaker.
@Awesome

these nooners are really unbearable, no class, no character !

Had there been a case, why was it altogather neglected by rest of the media? It's the same duniya news which broke out the sasti roti scandal citing Auditor General Pakistan but the sole reporter of the news was again Duniya news. I am simply asking that why is it absent on 99.99% of both the print and electronic media?

Roznama Dunya

Dunya Epaper | Daily Dunya Newspaper | Roznama Dunya

You know Nooni has alliance with another political party's leader namely cheap justice of supreme court and If dunya news is stating it wrong, they could wreck havoc on them!! So they must have it right, to state it!!

What else can you expect from these noora sell outs.

This is not Palace of Raiwind but our beloved Quaid-E-Azam's House where he spend his last days, Pakistanis must demand noora nawaz to sell his Palace of Raiwind to rebuild the Ziarat Residency with fool proof security in it's surroundings...atleast 3 miles circle.

What else can you expect from these noora sell outs.

This is not Palace of Raiwind but our beloved Quaid-E-Azam's Tomb, Pakistanis must demand noora nawaz to sell his Palace of Raiwind to rebuild the Ziarat Residency with fool proof security in it's surroundings...atleast 3 miles circle.

OK Lets sell IK's Palace, Musharaf's Farm House, Bilawal House Karachi, and Also NS Family House Rawaind. Or why not sell yours house as well. To build Quaid-e-Azam's Last days resting Place?

Or practical would be, our TAX Money is used to rebuild same building back ... And show the world "We" are "Alive" Nation. And don't compromise on Quaid-E-Azam.

And Last Mr. property seller, It wasn't Quaid-e-Azam Tomb.

Back
Top Bottom