What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

the big question is how many have been captured alive?????????????????????????????????????

There is mudslinging contest going on in here and nobody will pay any heed towards your question. It's quite obvious that the admin is foot-dragging which is why the members are engaged in mindless bickering. Lets pray and hope that they do have some terrorists in custody.

Navy Spokesperson has said that 5 terrorists killed and a number of them have been captured, also news coming in that the troops that went into the base to take out the terrorists came out of the base chanting victory slogans so it seems that things have been brought under control

As far as letting too much information into the public domain is concerned that’s not going to happen anytime soon

Also intel agencies are saying that there are clear indications that foreign hands were involved in this terrorists act.

See, something very curious is going on - one can understand inaccurate reports immediately after the incident, but this has been going on for a long while, they have had a chance to come up with good numbers and yet we don't have good numbers -- I am concerned that we may never know the truth of this incident and I suspect that in this lack of transparency in the name of the security establishment, we may never come to know the role of traitors and rogues

Friends:

What will you make of events if it is reported that there are no survivors among the attackers?

This by no means is and inside job as many here are implying. why would the Pakistani navy drop the hammer on their own feet? p-3C Orion costs a lot of money and according to media reports, u guys lost 4 of them. however, nothing can be determined at this point as everyone is just speculating without having access to facts. the terrorists weren't planning to be taken alive (the suicide jackets) so the Pakistani intelligence agencies will have to resort to alternative investigation methods to find out the true culprits. Sad day for the Pakistani nation, my deepest condolences.

================================================================================================

Why Not Make this as Pakistani Forum and Remove All Indian Defense Section and all Members with Indian Flags?? There are 1,000's of Indian Forum and many Pakistan Forum dedicated specially for their country ??.

I thought this is International Forum to Get Update on New Defense Systems across Globe as it interest me, So I track sometime (only Defense). I am mostly a silent member and hardly post anything and it looks Hatred most of the time. I see 50% Indian Members banned when I read posts and compare with 10% Pakistan and other countries members Post. It can easily be checked.

Dear Jana, I always see you posting hate comments. If you have and other Pakistani members having problem with Indians sorry Bharti. Delete Indian Sections and Remove Indians Members Completely. Make a Rule only Pakistani + BD + Chinese + whatever you wish can be a member. Then You can post anything you want (right or wrong hardly matters) and Make this Forum as one of 10,000 Forum biased on 1 side View. Who is Stopping ?? One 1 side , saying International Forum and other side bashing Bharti ?? I Understand Pain and i deeply condemn this attack. But Its Should be Both Side. Right ?? By the way, your Post is again same. I saw what was 100's of post by respected pak members During/Post 26/11. Its Like Say anything you want its Fine, But what if Bharti Speaks Evil. Its Bad for this forum. Sorry to Say. I am neither Anti Pakistani not totally biased towards India without any reason.

Dear friend,
Jana is one good example of how bad journalism could be. What else can you expect from a biased, india obcessed journalist who blindly hates india and spreads fictious conspiracy theory against india.:P

Even if the above all is true still the onus is on us. the aircraft we bought by spending a huge amount and were important enough that India was worried over its inclusion in Pakistan Navy. what we had done to avoid such massive well planned attacked ???

this is which is more concerning specially if the above is all true then it means our internal elements had joined hands with our enemy .

Ma'am, I agree with you. And i must say Pakistan has to clean its own house without any interference from the outside world. Leave aside US, leave aside China. Get the house in order, roast these terrorist dogs in the oven. clean it up totally, and start again.

Pakistan HAS the potential to make it big, look at the whole world. Every nation is developing. But here Pakistan is stuck in a mess fighting America's war. What have you got in return. Just a few dollars, death and havoc.

Peace...May peace prevail...

Friends:

What will you make of events if it is reported that there are no survivors among the attackers?

Sir i sense what you are implying but keeping in view the massively huge area of the base and important equipment there the fight is going on and quiet possible that terrorists might be killed and no survivor BUT In that case atleast I would expect issuance of faces, information, identity, nationality of the killed terrorists so that truth is out. (BUT all this should be done after thorough investigation and not in haste for media showdown because it will alert the groupies of these terrorists providing a chance for them to hide.)

And you don't accept 9/11, 7/7, and 26/11 to be inside job.. amazing!!!!

NO need to be upset mate, i am responding in the same manner a pakistani would have if this attack was on indian soil. We learnt this art of rebutting from paksitanis after mumbai blasts. Please stop crying.:angel:

What I personally feel is, seriously, we are soon gonna be in a allout war.
Pakistan Navy is weakest of all military of Pakistan, hence a route formed.

ISI, PAF and PN under attacks. Aid being cut down.

Seems like a pre-war preparation.
And seems like the ISI found it out, hence news about 50 JF-17 comming out.

Ya Allah, save this Pakistan today. Only you are our Last Hope now.

Pakistan is doomed if we Pakistani's dont wake up. I dont know the exact percentage but there are people who support these f@&&king terrorists, give them refuge in their homes and protect them. We should realize that although it is widly known that pakistan army and govt. Had no idea about the us raid on osama still they are targeting us for their revenge because lets face it, they dont have the ability to target US

they captured terrorists before too but the terrorists attached and killed their own people. I hope this time the captured and kept safe.

Well, the inside job is not institutional, it's individuals - and it's rather generally understood that islamists have infiltrated the ranks of airmen, technicians and such in the armed forces - so it's these individuals who may have enabled the entry from three different locations of at least three teams of attackers, in additon, these attackers were transported and staged, their weapons and munitions pre-positioned unless they carried all that weight - theu knew exactly where the ship were parked, knew where then fuel farm bladders were, knew how to operate them, were said to have access badges.

You may be right but I think the facts as we know them now, support the position I am persuaded by.

Back
Top Bottom