What's new

Attack Myanmar Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since no Muslim country will wage war against Myanmar, not even Bangladesh, then I guess he was suggesting that China should help rohingyas to curve a new country off Myanmar.

Let's agree that China indeed is ready to help the rohingya in some alternate universe. But how could China help rohingyas except for being involved directly as Arakan doesn't border China to begin with.

Like I said, when two friends are fighting, the options are (1) to mediate and stop the fight, or if that is impossible, (2) stay out of it.

Obviously you can't join one friend in order to attack another friend.

A Korean War like situation will only happen if one side is a friend and the other side is an enemy.

Personal attack buddy and you won't be able to provide screen shot, but I can show you some screen shots, you wanna see? :lol:

Actually I do have a screenshot, and also a saved copy of your previous profile picture. You know, the one that you quickly changed during that argument :lol:

And before you whine, check the last page. It was your dear self who started getting personal, so don't cry when you get the same in return. :azn:

Your analogy is fatally flawed.

Though, I perfectly understand where your ilks come from.

Why are you denying what is in front of you?

Being a Bangladeshi and living in this part of the world, you should clearly be familiar with what is going on actually in Burma and Thailand.

Come on buddy, I expected a more rational comment from a person like you. Pakistanis live in their own little world of "we are the only hope". But you live here in this area, why are you denying it?

^^^ This should shut your gob
allAfrica.com: Angola: Bangladeshi UN Peacekeeper Killed in Sudan's Darfur

Many muslim countries including Pakistan and Bangladesh are Part or Darfur peacekeeping force...

What? A UN peacekeeping mission? Once you commit your troops to UNPKF, they are under UN command to operate in regions. And from what I know, UN is not a Muslim organization.

By expecting condemnation, he meant official condemnation from the respective governments of your country and other Islamic countries. Nothing happened.

Why you folks started conversing in native language? Anyone can translate and read what you are saying anyways so why not stick to the discussion in english only?

In my opinion, China will do everything possible to protect its interests. Meanwhile, I think Myanmar need to seriously address the issues of Rohingyas as well. They can not and should not keep the issue in lingo for too long.

There is only one solution, The Rohingyas move out from Burma, they should go from where they came. Burmese are not greedy for Vote Bank. Its Indian national Mother whose party is greedy of Vote Bank.

If some one has pain for Rohingyas then they can give them asylum. But for god sake they must not come to India,... They are not welcome in Idnia.

There is only one solution, The Rohingyas move out from Burma, they should go from where they came. Burmese are not greedy for Vote Bank. Its Indian national Mother whose party is greedy of Vote Bank.

That is what I am worried about... With what happened in Assam last week and how Congress supported the illegal fundamentalists, I am concerned that Rohingyas will move to India to expand Muslim votebank of Congress and their anti-national slaves.

If some one has pain for Rohingyas then they can give them asylum. But for god sake they must not come to India,... They are not welcome in Idnia.

Why not Pakistan or Saudi offer them asylum? Saudi is a rich country where they could restart their new lives. It should be no problem for them to accommodate a few fellow Muslims.

We will have to enforce that they are not welcome in India. Otherwise Congress and secularist traitors will invite them with a red carpet.

Like I said, when two friends are fighting, the options are (1) to mediate and stop the fight, or if that is impossible, (2) stay out of it.

Obviously you can't join one friend in order to attack another friend.

A Korean War like situation will only happen if one side is a friend and the other side is an enemy.

Actually I do have a screenshot, and also a saved copy of your previous profile picture. You know, the one that you quickly changed during that argument :lol:

And before you whine, check the last page. It was your dear self who started getting personal, so don't cry when you get the same in return. :azn:

Really you saved my picture, that's so cute of you, I just wish you were a girl. :lol:

Why don't you post it here, I really liked that picture, I may as well keep it as my new profile. ;)

By the way are you really that obese as one of your Hong Kong buddy told you were. Just wondering. :p:

Why don't you post it here, I really liked that picture, I may as well keep it as my new profile. ;)

I don't believe you at all. You are way too paranoid about skin colour.

Prove me wrong, if you can.

But we both know you can't. :lol:

I don't believe you at all. You are way too paranoid about skin colour.

Prove me wrong, if you can.

But we both know you can't. :lol:

Ok what my melanin pigmentation or lack thereof has to do anything with the topic and why do you always bring fairness and all that garbage whenever pushed to corner. It's so mean, like me bringing your slanted eyes and chapta nose when defeated in argument.

Oh before you accuse me of racism and cry a yellow river let me assure you that I don't consider myself superior to you because of my normal eye and nose.

This is my last post in this thread as it's not possible to maintain civility and engage in a discussion with you.

Ok what my melanin pigmentation or lack thereof has to do anything with the topic and why do you always bring fairness and all that garbage whenever push to corner. It's so mean like me bringing your slanted eyes and chapta nose when defeated in argument.

Oh before you accuse me of racism and cry a yellow river let me assure you that I don't consider myself superior to you because of my normal eye and nose.

This is my last post in this thread as it's not possible to maintain civility and engage in a discussion with you.

How funny, you were the one who started getting personal on the last page, and you can't take it in return? :lol:

Why start it then?

Like I said, if you have the guts you will use your old picture. The one that hasn't been artificially lightened, after you were laughed at for claiming to be "very fair by South Asian standards".

The Myanmar govt. has stabbed China in the back and is courting the West. China would be more than happy to "liberate" Arakan province from Burma.

Do you really believe China will be happy to cut off Arakan, and getting their investments worth billions of dollar wasted instantly, what will be China getting because oil pipeline and railline will still passes through many states of Myanmar.

Have you ever heard any comment from China over Rohingyas, it seems you people are expecting too much from China. Remember it is the Muslim world who need China, much more than China need them.

So much hard work for cd to sugar coat his countrymen and let the other nationalities to hear what they want to hear. :-)

Actually, he is speaking common sense. Unfortunately, Indian thinking on the matter is clouded by your indoctrination about Assam -- for many Indians, any ethnic Bengali Muslim is automatically a villain.

I bit of knowledge about Myanmar geography will help for sure. Arakan doesn't border China. Chinese clout in Myanmar far exceeds any western power.

No adjoining borders are needed. In any case, as CD pointed out, I only wrote it half in jest, in response to other posts.

Actually, he is speaking common sense. Unfortunately, Indian thinking on the matter is clouded by your indoctrination about Assam -- for many Indians, any ethnic Bengali Muslim is automatically a villain.

Why do you think my view is clouded as I'm yet to offer my view on the topic? Are you not opinionated?

My best friend is ethnic Indian Bengali Muslim, just so that you know.

What's your opinion about the below snippet?

The fact is China will oppose any resolution against Burma in UN, in fact it was China who kept the junta alive when Myanmar was sanctioned by West. It was junta who revoked the nationally of rohingyas back in 80s.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/202390-attack-myanmar-terrorists-9.html#ixzz23gRqk1X5

No adjoining borders are needed. In any case, as CD pointed out, I only wrote it half in jest, in response to other posts.

How do you propose that China can help Rohingyas to liberate Arakan when China doesn't share a border with Arakan?

Why do you think my view is clouded as I'm yet to offer my view on the topic? Are you not opinionated?

My best friend is ethnic Indian Bengali Muslim, just so that you know.

I have not followed your posts, but you can't deny that the overwhelming reaction of Indian posters on this forum is heavily anti-Bengladeshi and anti-Rohingya.

What's your opinion about the below snippet?

The fact is China will oppose any resolution against Burma in UN, in fact it was China who kept the junta alive when Myanmar was sanctioned by West. It was junta who revoked the nationally of rohingyas back in 80s.

China would balance the needs and sensibilities of all its allies or potential allies in the region, while being mindful of the potential play of other powers.

How do you propose that China can help Rohingyas to liberate Arakan when China doesn't share a border with Arakan?

The suggestion was in jest but, just for comparison, did the West border Israel, Sudan, East Timor when they helped "liberate" them from surrounding countries?

I have not followed your posts, but you can't deny that the overwhelming reaction of Indian posters on this forum is heavily anti-Bengladeshi and anti-Rohingya.

anti-Bengladeshi maybe, but anti-Rohingya, don't think so, they are alien to us.

All of you are fighting no one is sugesting the solution???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom