What's new

At least 50+ dead in Kabul suicide attack

Isnt it the same Taliban that Pakistan supports in Afghanistan ?

Pakistan doesn't support the Taliban, it has been fighting them intensely, & killed over 200 terrorists in just the last 2 weeks alone. There is strict security for Ashura all over the country, & the country's LEA & troops have captured & killed many terrorists just in these few days of Muharram that targeted Shias.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Indians

But Taliban are so far denying the incident to be their work.

Afghan Shia shrine blast kills 52 | World | DAWN.COM

Also, strangely its the first attack on such occasion in Afghanistan since the invsion.

Had Taliban been wanting such things they would have been doing this each year for the last decade.

There is definitely someone else behind this attack with the intention to bring sectarian tension between the people of Afghanistan.

And still many people support afghan taliban. RIP

Also, strangely its the first attack on such occasion in Afghanistan since the invsion.

Had Taliban been wanting such things they would have been doing this each year for the last decade.

There is definitely someone else behind this attack with the intention to bring sectarian tension between the people of Afghanistan.

Its Taliban and Al Qaeda. This is no different than what we see in Pakistan as well.

There's a reason these attacks occur in muharram; they serve those who benefit from sectarian division and it's not the Afgan Taliban...

Its Taliban and Al Qaeda. This is no different than what we see in Pakistan as well.

Yeah it is different.

We have been seeing this sectarian mess for the last many many years, since the 80s, many Muharram processions have been attacked with bullets & bombs and lot of innocent people have been killed.

Iraq has been seeing such attacks for many years after the US invasion of Iraq.

But in last one decade no Muharram procession got attacked in Afghanistan, its the first time. So this is different. May be now things are shifting towards sectarianism in Afghanistan thanks to someone.

Yeah it is different.

We have been seeing this sectarian mess for the last many many years, since the 80s, many Muharram processions have been attacked with bullets & bombs and lot of innocent people have been killed.

But in last one decade no Muharram procession got attacked in Afghanistan, its the first time. So this is different. May be now things are shifting towards sectarianism in Afghanistan thanks to someone.

Yep the Taliban and Al Qaeda switch tactics to cause sectarian violence which the Afghan govt. will be stretched to handle. Just like in Iraq. A failed govt. works better for the Taliban and Al Qaeda than a stronger central govt.

fckin' animals man. I don't know how they can bring themselves to commit such heinous crime against humanity without flinching.

peace to the departed souls.

Yep the Taliban and Al Qaeda switch tactics to cause sectarian violence which the Afghan govt. will be stretched to handle. Just like in Iraq. A failed govt. works better for the Taliban and Al Qaeda than a stronger central govt.

Afghan Govt is already failed. Taliban / AQ don't need to start sectarian violence to further weaken them. This excuse or theory does not holds ground. Taliban are at strength and Afghan govt / NATO / US are on the loosing side so far.

This most probably is the work of someone else.

Yeah it is different.

indeed, very sad incident,

I was holding my breath to hear any news about an attack in Pakistan in this Moharam since the release of the LeJ leader Malik Ishaq. Actually its so tempting for a certain group of people who wont let this moment pass. This same group now represents AQ in Pakistan.

but sadly they struck in Afghanistan. my deepest sympathies to my Afghan brothers for the innocent loss of life at the hands of the terrorists. this has nothing to do with the fight against the occupation. this was pure and evil terrorism, nothing religious about it just pure murder.

Some Pakistani sectarian groups like Sipah Sahabah and Lusker Jhagvi have gone to Afghanistan in the past and joined the Taliban when there were targeted killing of the Shias after capturing the towns from northern alliance. Likewise, in Pakistani border areas like Parachinar, when the Shia villages are attacked, the Afghan Taliban join the attackers to give them a helping hand.

The common theme in all such religious or sectarian attacks is when there is anarchy and lack of government control, the religious bigots that are armed and violent they take advantage of the situation because they know they can get away with it. so there were incident s in Egypt and Nigeria between Muslims and Christians (maybe to less extent) and then Iraq and Pakistan in grand scale and indeed Afghanistan.

Incidents like these remind us that why we need NOT to follow the examples, actions and attitudes of the savage terrorists, if we are to be remembered and identified as people who valued the lives of other people like ourselves and accepted that people of other faith, colour and ethnicity had the same right to live in peace and forcing them to adapt our way of life was no different to that of the extremists then we need to stop talking the language of hatred.

May all the slain Rest in peace, what a terrible way to die. I just don’t know which god these terrorsits pleased by killing these people. Its definitely not the one that I and many of my fellow Pakistanis follow.

are you referring to Saraj uddin Haqqani? then correction for you my dear we have links with them but we dont support them.
it is these links which have enabled the Americans and Haqqanis to hold talks which we arranged. it is really strange that Americans dont mind our help in arranging peacetalks with Haqqanis for them while they want us to seek out and finght the Haqqanis in Waziristan at the same time.

there is no other group that is being supported by Pakistan, if by Pakistan you mean state of Pakistan. there are indeed Pakistani Taliban who seek shelter in Afghanistan and even make videos from there taunting Pakistan. I wish there are attacks on them too by the NATO / and ANA forces.

for the sake of the dead please dont make such remarks that can cause flamming its a request as a fellow member not a moderator

your comment reminds me of a video where a British professor was saying that similar attacks in Iraq were carried out by British agents that instigated the secterian war in Iraq.

check this link out. see how the American money is spent to protect its "FREEDOM"

State-Sponsored Terror: British and American Black Ops in Iraq

Back
Top Bottom