What's new

At least 16 blasts in Sindh cities, several injured

So you now have three separatist movements in total yes ? Sindhudesh, Balochistan and pashtunistan ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pashtunistan and Sindhdesh are dead horse tried to be given a new life by the enemies of Pakistan.

You can say 1 active and two dormant separatist movements in Pakistan. That would be a better statement.

These people are planting bomb and are conscious enough not to hurt local population ... They are politically motivated and if they continue to grow then are much more dangerous than bla for pakistan as a nation ..because they have brains with bombs

They are conscious enough to throw firecrackers at the ATM to earn some money too. They are just criminals.

Sindudesh Liberation Army Zindabad

:rofl: :rofl:

Ok.. So Pakistan comes out ahead of Afghanistan in terms of terror attacks.. Does that make you feel good.. The fact that you are comparing Pakistan and Afghanistan on these lines is bad enough.. If you know what I mean...

He is answering a Bharati. You need to realize this fact while commenting on his post.

Little indians and their passive aggressive existence, in real life they would not dare to go to a Pakistani and spew their crap, but being behind a keyboard encourages them to be brave, dungeons and dragons style.

Little indians and their passive aggressive existence, in real life they would not dare to go to a Pakistani and spew their crap, but being behind a keyboard encourages them to be brave, dungeons and dragons style.

1 Pakistani = 10 Indians .... LHS = RHS still holds true ? :pop:

Faltu trolling,we are poor countries with various ethnicities,and often neglect parts of the country.There will be some dissidents everywhere.As long as government takes strong steps by development in those areas,they die out.This si true for both countries so need to gloat over each others seperatist movements.

When did firecrackers become bombs?

ya...It will be firecracker for you...

That's the illusion you get, because 60% of Afghanistan is in Taliban control. In Pakistan, 95% of the attacks are in FATA or remote Balochistan. In Afghanistan, it's their capital where all the attacks are. Learn to see the difference.

Karachi is in FATA ?

So you now have three separatist movements in total yes ? Sindhudesh, Balochistan and pashtunistan ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

What is left in Pakistan then?

Everything that goes wrong in Pakistan is conveniently blamed by some on the US and foreign elements. The terrorists are the only ones who gain from such accusations. Terrorist groups have been creating havoc in Pakistan. We must pull ourselves out of the blame game and see that these terrorists are preventing us from achieving our common objectives. And anyone who thinks that Pakistan should not be involved in this WOT is simply bowing down to terrorism. We have seen that terrorists do not stop for anyone. Today the attacks are on banks and government institutions, causing only some injuries. But who know what happens tomorrow. It is in the interest of the United States of America to see a stable and vibrant Pakistan. We have always maintained that Pakistan is an important part of the region and that with its stability comes the stability of the region. The need of the hour is to combine our efforts like we have in the past, and squeeze the life out of the insurgency.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Everything that goes wrong in Pakistan is conveniently blamed by some on the US and foreign elements. The terrorists are the only ones who gain from such accusations. Terrorist groups have been creating havoc in Pakistan. We must pull ourselves out of the blame game and see that these terrorists are preventing us from achieving our common objectives. And anyone who thinks that Pakistan should not be involved in this WOT is simply bowing down to terrorism. We have seen that terrorists do not stop for anyone. Today the attacks are on banks and government institutions, causing only some injuries. But who know what happens tomorrow. It is in the interest of the United States of America to see a stable and vibrant Pakistan. We have always maintained that Pakistan is an important part of the region and that with its stability comes the stability of the region. The need of the hour is to combine our efforts like we have in the past, and squeeze the life out of the insurgency.

Maj David Nevers
U.S. Central Command

Talking about bold parts well can you explain the need of one of the world's largest US embassies in Islamabad.2)Do you think Pakistan has forgotten the way US left Pak after russian withdrawal.3)The effects US drone campaign has on the efforts of locals to devise a road map to peace.4)when Pak is the one offering US all the help it can and india is the one getting civil nuclear deal so what message are you guys giving us.5)After a decade of bloodshed what we get from yu is that we are looking both ways.6)If we have suspicions they are rightly so what was raymond davis doing when he was caught????

I dont know who you are but dude its very easy to justify all your action when you are at helm ,even if you are a major you are nothing more than a thread in one of the nuts of US military complex but I feel it appropriate to convey that actions of US government has earned her hate not only in pakistan but in the whole world and its right time that US government stop meddling in affairs of other states and focus on improving the lives of their own citizens and stop bowing infront of israel..

Maj David Nevers
U.S. Central Command

Can you please show some shame and not be an utter hypocrite? You're starting to sound like Indians, who are the most shameless hypocrites you'll ever meet. I mean, really, it's hard to beat these guys in this department but you're giving it a good shot.

Your state conveniently blames Pakistani military/ISI or Iran for all the wrong that goes on in Afghanistan. Your state makes up lies, conspiracy theories and whatnot to divert from your massive failure in Afghanistan. And you seriously have the audacity to start this crap? Like I said, have some shame.

Without any doubt these are Sindhi nationalist scared of khi becoming a province , as if it happens their life line to free money will be cut of and than onwards they have to WORK for their money. i see liyari operation - Zulfiqar mirza loosing his completly & mohajir province all connected now

Well Sindhu Desh bullcrap or whatever it is .It is not even real. Police found Pamphelets from the sites.

It could be anyone . Just creating tensions .Just like they are creating tension in Syria by sending their mencernaries and assassins to creat chaos.

Nothing new here . They have to get to the source.Kill the source and the problem is solved.

The truth is whenever u are against evil u will suffer. When you are with evil you will be happy even though for a short term .(From pressure on stopping drones to stopping to Nato supplies , They are trying to pressurize us to do business on their terms.Well we have to tell them plz go to the hole where u come from enough is enough.)

Can you please show some shame and not be an utter hypocrite? You're starting to sound like Indians, who are the most shameless hypocrites you'll ever meet. I mean, really, it's hard to beat these guys in this department but you're giving it a good shot.

Your state conveniently blames Pakistani military/ISI or Iran for all the wrong that goes on in Afghanistan. Your state makes up lies, conspiracy theories and whatnot to divert from your massive failure in Afghanistan. And you seriously have the audacity to start this crap? Like I said, have some shame.
When it comes to comspiracy theories no one equals the land of pure.Here are some of the great conspiracy theories i have heard from pakistanis in this forum.Enjoy:
-9-11 is an inside job
-Mumbai attack was done by India.
-Ajmal kasab is amar singh.
-TTP is american proxy.
-TTP is RAW proxy and uncircmcised indians are ttp foot soldiers
-HAARP Caused the floods.
-RAW caused floods by opening up dams.
-RAW involved in daily bomb blasts(dont ask proofs,which cannot be given under US pressure :rofl:)
-Raymond davis is a ttp agent.
-Osama was never in abottabad,it is a grand conspiracy.
And many others..Sorry bro no other nation can compete in bs like this.So no crying foul and diverting topic when idiotic conspiracy theories are questioned of their authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom