What's new

At least 13 dead, 60 injured in blast outside Swat religious centre

There are usually a few cylinders placed close together. Chain reaction.

If you would visit any of the areas where gas is not present and cylinders are used, you would get an idea about the appalling safety standard.

yes sir exactly,i have been to such places,and most of the time i keep looking at the cylinder,though i know that just looking at it is gonna save me,if it explodes.

RIP to the dead.

That pic was debunked years ago..The equipment on extreme left have clear chinese lettering(Some pak media distorted it and said it was hindi..!!!).And as for mortar shell,India does not produce mortar shell of that caliber..82 mm mortar shell is used by Chinese/russians and some other old soviet allies.India use 81mm mortar..
EDIT:Just got info from a knowledgeable source that the mortar shells in pic are chinese,used in their 82 mm mortar tube whose disassembled part is seen in the extreme left of the same pic..
0_201011151250018MVlZ.jpg

Out of the thousands of weapons captured from terrorists,Not even 1% are even accused by pakistanis as of indian origin..All that conspiracy theorists have are these two pictures-this one and another one of a russian PKM machine gun circulated as "indian vickers machine gun..!!"

nice reply man.:tup:

R.I.P......

Time to end this Democrazy drama and take the situation of Pakistan seriously.

You can't have democracy until you have stability and law and order.

Since Pakistan lacks both, someone needs to come and seriously clean up the mess Pakistan has become and straighten out the people. Then we can think of having a true democracy in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom