What's new

Assessemment of the future chinese fighter

Rubbish article by insignificant person. Somebody throw the article above into the garbage bin please.

I posted this only for technical/analitical information, nothing else.

actually I addressed the Russian nation including RIA Novosti. please don't take it personally.

China is a great political and economical partner, and both countries have common views, but besides this, everyone has it´s own goals and aspirations, and nobody can be "trusted" in that sense.

the above lines reflect self contradiction. of course, Russia has its own goals and aspirations and China doesn't want to be an obstacle or hindrance. if Russia really considers China as 'a great political and economic partner', then it shouldn't get paranoid about or jealous of China's progress. if Russia really values partnership, then it should show some commitment and mutual respect to the partner. how many times have Chinese media bashed Russia's achievements? just give me one example. on one hand, Russia calls China a partner, on the other, it shows paranoia, skepticism, jealousy towards China, isn't it contradictory?

Better to ignore this, learn history.

lets ignore this topic, but I am not aware of your version of History. I don't think you are aware of my version of History. we will discuss both of our versions later.

The modern world is driven by economical partnership, those years are long gone. Of course each one has it´s own interests.

again, if Russia really considers China as partner then Russia shouldn't do anything to serve its own interests at the expense of China's interests, neither should China. that's not partnership, right?

Russian cooperation with both China and India is purely political/economical, Arms trade with both countries is business motivated, Russia is not "supporting" neither side and has no interests to do so.

Will support India against friendly neighbour: Medvedev - Hindustan Times

I am not taking this as a mere 'slip of the tongue'. but tell me how do you feel if Chinese premiere visits Georgia or Japan and makes a similar statement there?

China doesn't manufacture composite materials commercially?

China Glass Fiber Composite Material, China Glass Fiber Composite Material Manufacturers, China Glass Fiber Composite Material Suppliers and Companies on Alibaba.com

The 5th China (Guangzhou) Glass Fiber Composite Material Expo 2008 - NetComposites

http://web.resource.amchamchina.org/news/ECWGCrossSectorReportAttachmentA.pdf

"One Chinese company, however, is designing, developing and manufacturing
composite parts for commercial aircraft completely on its own from start to finish.
For example, they have solely designed, developed and currently produce an
aircraft frame out of carbon composite materials. This is well above the build to
print level foreign companies and joint ventures are currently providing to the
commercial aircraft sector in China."

"The Chinese military is already producing composite parts at the build to spec
level. The demands on the military side also do not coincide with the
commercial aircraft specification requirements. The Glass transition temperature
required for military aircraft is necessarily higher than that for commercial
aircraft."

The above was written in May 23, 2006, 4 years and 7 months ago.
A 'composite' does not automatically mean an EM absorber. The F-22 has plenty of 'composites' but mostly for weight saving.

A 'composite' does not automatically mean an EM absorber. The F-22 has plenty of 'composites' but mostly for weight saving.

Yes, i understand. the article stated that China does not manufacture composite materials. I corrected that.

My Chinese fellows,donot be so excited.

Suspicions is nromal and we can learn from it.A real patriot is the one that humbly learn from others and find solutions to build a better country.

Just relax and analysis the information,then we can make progress.Ironic words can do nothing.

What's the Chinese counter part of Vodka ?

Moutai liquor

moutai_whiskey_kweichow.jpg

And it's damn good

@Lidsky,

why you Russians are jealous of China's progress? can't you see China as your immediate neighbor plays the role of an effective buffer in your eastern front? listen, you Russians, no matter how much you deny it, have only one trusted neighbor which is China. without China, your far eastern region would have become Japanese lands during the cold war ear. and if you think US can be your friend then I have nothing to say.

NATO plans to take on Russia revealed | The Australian

and why are you Russians helping india to contain China? do you think a far away india would come to your aid when you will face NATO? listen, China doesn't have any offensive intention against Russia despite the fact that Russia grabbed a huge chunk of Chinese land.

Mind your tongue Please, he Posted what he Got from the net.... And He has every rights to do so, Or do only pakistani's and Chinese do?? If so make it a part of forum rules so that the Guests and others could Nod there had to your tunes... if Not Allow him to post the News, Whats wrong in it, Russians Dont need to be jealous Atleast to the chinese, They have far better quality Products than the cheap Chinese ones, Tell me One part of the World Except for Pakistan where Chinese goods Are treated Usable?? Anyone who has gone to western nations would surely experience the Board hanged Outside most of the Shops "We dont sell chinese Products" Since Chinese Mixed Poison in baby food and Toys to make it cheap....

And For Your last Question, Yes India would Come and Stand for Russia When and Where ever it needs us to be, such is the level of friendship.... We are not a strategic asset to them like pakistan is to china, they have helped us in war has china??

Mind your tongue Please, he Posted what he Got from the net.... And He has every rights to do so, Or do only pakistani's and Chinese do?? If so make it a part of forum rules so that the Guests and others could Nod there had to your tunes... if Not Allow him to post the News, Whats wrong in it, Russians Dont need to be jealous Atleast to the chinese, They have far better quality Products than the cheap Chinese ones, Tell me One part of the World Except for Pakistan where Chinese goods Are treated Usable?? Anyone who has gone to western nations would surely experience the Board hanged Outside most of the Shops "We dont sell chinese Products" Since Chinese Mixed Poison in baby food and Toys to make it cheap....

And For Your last Question, Yes India would Come and Stand for Russia When and Where ever it needs us to be, such is the level of friendship.... We are not a strategic asset to them like pakistan is to china, they have helped us in war has china??

it was a matter between me and my Russian friend, Lidsky. I was not talking to any indian and I generally don't talk to indians. so, you mind your own business. who are you to dictate me on his behalf?

for the rest of your reply, sorry, I couldn't understand your Oxford English. and don't use Chinese product, who is forcing you?

it was a matter between me and my Russian friend, Lidsky. I was not talking to any indian and I generally don't talk to indians. so, you mind your own business. who are you to dictate me on his behalf?

for the rest of your reply, sorry, I couldn't understand your Oxford English.

If it really was a matter between you and Your Friend, You should Have kept cheap politics and double sided Ball game out of your context, which forced me to Give you a reply... Next time when You deal with some one diplomatically do have a Preview if it really was diplomatic... Otherwise You would end Up here every time...And As far as My English You dont need to have an MA English literature, just First Grade ABCD would do the job....

Regards...

iand don't use Chinese product, who is forcing you?

Am Lucky enough to have no one forcing me to ;)

Err......If it is just between you & your russian friend, I suggest you use a telephone or private mail. Posting it on the forum makes it everyone's business.

If it really was a matter between you and Your Friend, You should Have kept cheap politics and double sided Ball game out of your context, which forced me to Give you a reply... Next time when You deal with some one diplomatically do have a Preview if it really was diplomatic... Otherwise You would end Up here every time...And As far as My English You dont need to have an MA English literature, just First Grade ABCD would do the job....

Regards...

Am Lucky enough to have no one forcing me to ;)

again, I am not under any obligation to explain what I should tell to my Russian friend and what not. I was not talking to any indian and that is my point. therefore, its none of your business what I end up with.

again, I am not under any obligation to explain what I should tell to my Russian friend and what not. I was not talking to any indian and that is my point. therefore, its none of your business what I end up with.

It certainly is a Business of Mine for you have posted it in a Public forum, I havent Interrupted Your Pvt calls have I??..... And I Certainly am not expecting any answer from you for I know you dont have any....

Guys no need to be offensive when discussing. Keep the discussion on topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom