What's new

Assam Would Have Been Independent if China Helped:ULFA Chairman

It is you who is Stupid, you Moron.

We will blow up your Dams and there is not a damn thing you can do about it,

You know why ? Because you dont have the Kahonas to mess with us.

Oh yeah, i forgot you are going to attack us after we bust your dams, yeah right.

Like you attacked us after the Parliament attack in Delhi. Wait a minute , you did not have the Kahonas to do that.

lets see, oh yeah like you attacked us after Mumbai stock market incident, nah you chickened out then too.

Oh I know it, like you attacked us after the Mumbai attack on Taj. No sorry my mistake , you did not have the courage then too.

You remind me of the clown who keeps getting clobbered and keeps repeating - aabkay aeeyo ( come next time )

So instead of calling me stupid, examine yourself moron and you will find that you are a Nation with NO SPINE.

Calling someone stupid or names is easy hiding behind a computer but you I can understand that becuase that is what COWARDS do. Call people names from the safety of their computers.

Instead of calling me names ( something you Indians are good at like females), why dont you grow a pair.

Something to think about, Genius.... GROW A PAIR....

Ok, instead of a long rant like this, I will sum it up in 1 sentence... Kashmir would be free and Pakistan had all the water it wanted if they had any Kahonas.... Instead of sending all those trrists in the cover of night and kill civilians I think your armymen are the only guys who should grow the pair .

how so? what is your reasoning?
all the province of Pakistan, including Kashmir, have historic, linguistic, and religious connections.
And Since Pakistan was created for the safety of Muslims in the subcontinent, it makes more sense for Kashmir to be with Pakistan then with India.
Besides, 70k Indian soldiers in Kashmir is proof enough.
india has a longer historic link with kashmir than Pakistan.
there is no linguistic connections.. sindhis speak sindhi, kashmiri speak kashmiri, baluchistan speak baluchi and punjabis speak punjabi, and of course there is pashto in kp.
india also has religious connections with these states, sindhi hindus and kashmiri hindus were chased into india so they need to be repatriated.
if pakistan was created for muslims safety then why are nt you taking back stranded muslim biharis back into pak. and i am assuming pak doors are open for 150 millions indian muslis?

sindh, baluch and P0K being with Pak also doesnt make sense

Look at where Sindh and Balochistan are located:

pakistan-provinces.jpg

Now look at how Assam is connected to whole India :lol:
India-6.png

Now anyone not knowing the region can blindly tell what makes sense and what doesnt make sense...

Look at where Sindh and Balochistan are located:

pakistan-provinces.jpg

Now look at how Assam is connected to whole India :lol:
India-6.png

Now anyone not knowing the region can blindly tell what makes sense and what doesnt make sense...
Oh you mean to say, Distance:

a) The what you say China claim on south China sea , Its very far form its borders,
b) What about Tibet? its too far from Beijing also? isn't

india has a longer historic link with kashmir than Pakistan.
there is no linguistic connections.. sindhis speak sindhi, kashmiri speak kashmiri, baluchistan speak baluchi and punjabis speak punjabi, and of course there is pashto in kp.
india also has religious connections with these states, sindhi hindus and kashmiri hindus were chased into india so they need to be repatriated.
if pakistan was created for muslims safety then why are nt you taking back stranded muslim biharis back into pak. and i am assuming pak doors are open for 150 millions indian muslis?

PAKISTAN is a opportunist country and nothing to do with religion and muslims , they only pretended, They support Kosovo because of being muslims and interferer with Serbia internal affairs while on China they look into different directions but when come to indian mulish they become self style protector, but when someone asks them will take take muslims form India they can't even talk or think about that.

BTW how many muslims have gone to PAK for living form INdia ? non everyone know the reality of india and in pakistan.

a) The what you say China claim on south China sea , Its very far form its borders,

Just to add more, a part of a country connected to a state long distances will only be fine if that is as long as they have similarities in religion and in culture....
I am not going to protect China. Things that are wrong are wrong. I seriously don't like what they are doing in the Xinyang province apart from Tibet.

PAKISTAN is a opportunist country and nothing to do with religion and muslims , they only pretended, They support Kosovo because of being muslims and interferer with Serbia internal affairs while on China they look into different directions but when come to indian mulish they become self style protector, but when someone asks them will take take muslims form India they can't even talk or think about that.

BTW how many muslims have gone to PAK for living form INdia ? non everyone know the reality of india and in pakistan.

You are an idiot. First know the reason why Pakistan was created...
Oh yeah, before you type its name, you should know that it outlines provinces :)

First go and find out the difference between Indian muslims and Pakistani muslims. There is HUGE difference. I'll help with the start. Go and check cultural and language linguistics...

I really don't want to argue with you because i know Indians like you don't accept Pakistan's creation and moreover, you guys will conclude Pak and Ind the same...

Just to add more, a part of a country connected to a state long distances will only be fine if that is as long as they have similarities in religion and in culture....
I am not going to protect China. Things that are wrong are wrong. I seriously don't like what they are doing in the Xinyang province apart from Tibet.

Oh yeah, before you type its name, you should know that it outlines provinces :)

First go and find out the difference between Indian muslims and Pakistani muslims. There is HUGE difference. I'll help with the start. Go and check cultural and language linguistics...

I really don't want to argue with you because i know Indians like you don't accept Pakistan's creation and moreover, you guys will conclude Pak and Ind the same.
dont say that even for fun. every indian of my generation is sooooo glad that pak is not with india

I really don't want to argue with you because i know Indians like you don't accept Pakistan's creation and moreover, you guys will conclude Pak and Ind the same...

There was a time when Indians used to feel that. They had noble sentiments of the whole subcontinent living together irrespective of religious differences, and some had dreams of seeing a united India and pakistan again, for the love of humanity.

Not any more. Now I can assure you that from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, and from Gujarat to Arunachal, all Indians are breathing a sight of relief to know that the happenings on that side of the border and the radicalisation going on there do not affect us (if we remain careful). After seeing the direction that these two countries are heading in, and have been heading over the past 20-30 years, nobody thinks India and pak are the same anymore. The people used to be the same once upon a time - not any more.

Let's unite and show these p**ks that we can't be divided and ruled once again.:laugh:

Couple of DAMS on rivers and it will help us to create desert ... so no more forest in BD for ULFA to hide..
hows that sound.. if you think for others destruction you will get one.. look Taliban... and learn from it

Thanks China fro not helping those terrorists ....
The only terrorist in South Asia is india. China and Bangladesh will work together with ULFA to stop indians from stealing other nations' territory and water!

before ranting for freedom of assam have you guys ever spoke with a normal assamese person like me nd what we really want ??? Do you know one of the main objective of ULFA was protect us from bangladeshis and preserve our assamese culture. Do you know that we north eastern hate it most when you compare us with chinese and bangladeshis because of our looks !!!!! I agree during the 80's there was a problem with the centrel goverment because they didnt give us enough attention and ulfa was formed but things changed long time ago and i can assure you that every northeastern breaths only for our country that is india. And about AP my best friend is from AP and do you know that they boycotts chinese products. They hate it when you call them chinese. We just want the gov. to keep up the good work and kick those illegal bangladeshis out.

The only terrorist in South Asia is india. China and Bangladesh will work together with ULFA to stop indians from stealing other nations' territory and water!

Yes you are right :rofl: For China....India, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, Japan, S Korea, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Russia and Tibet all are terrorist ....because China claiming land or sea territory of these country....poor China is being terrorized by so many countries...so sorry :blink:

While our Pakistani friends here have been busy supplying "Dam busting Bombs" etc. to their Bangladeshi pals, a very important point was missed...

Here are the posts of indians hailing from the region in discussion.

That moron , his end is nearing .. China didnot help not because they could not, but because it would have yield them nothing ,.. now he is just an old stupid small time gagnster still living in 70s, regretting for wasting his youth ..
absolutely pathetic ,noone here has no respect for him..

Assam cannot be an independent nation. It would be surrounded by several hostile neighbours ready to grab its share of spoils. Moreover we would be a landlocked country with no access to sea lanes. Naah, ULFA's dream of 'Swadhin Assom' (Independent Assam) was flawed to start with. And the way they implemented it turned people off the idea. I grew up through the heydays of ULFA to its downfall. I saw people sentiment change from them being Messiah to Pariah. Regardless of China's help they wouldn't have survived without popular support.

We North easterns hate these terrorists ......................they prevent our region from being developed by these works of terrorism..........we need to literally wipe them off!!!:angry:

Now, this is the view from ground zero. Regardless of what China did or did not support; the fact is that right now the NE region wants to be a part of the Indian growth story. :flame:

Face it, "Dam busters"!:smokin:

P.S. I'd love to see a post from someone like Tshering on this topic.

P.P.S. Here is one more post and this one is as blunt as it can get...

before ranting for freedom of assam have you guys ever spoke with a normal assamese person like me nd what we really want ??? Do you know one of the main objective of ULFA was protect us from bangladeshis and preserve our assamese culture. Do you know that we north eastern hate it most when you compare us with chinese and bangladeshis because of our looks !!!!! I agree during the 80's there was a problem with the centrel goverment because they didnt give us enough attention and ulfa was formed but things changed long time ago and i can assure you that every northeastern breaths only for our country that is india. And about AP my best friend is from AP and do you know that they boycotts chinese products. They hate it when you call them chinese. We just want the gov. to keep up the good work and kick those illegal bangladeshis out.

When it all started in late 70s and 80s , we had oil, we were the largest and best tea producer of the world , our natural resources were untapped (still is) ,our population was low , there were very few BDeshi and we had the oppurtunity to grow and grow rich and today we could have been the example for rest of the country and then , these morons appeared in the scene and promised BDeshi free Assam , prosperity and freedom from Delhi .but how ?? through guns and bombs..morons.. a generation of young man and women fell into their trap and needlessly wasted their youth...
Today we are poor , no more a good tea producer (both qualitatively & quantitatively), oil has dried up and there are Bdeshi every where, hell with their revolution.. **** them!!!!

Friend, once China builds our railways and highways to trade with you, you can forget about those nasty racist folks in New Delhi. They will never call you chini again!

When it all started in late 70s and 80s , we had oil, we were the largest and best tea producer of the world , our natural resources were untapped (still is) ,our population was low , there were very few BDeshi and we had the oppurtunity to grow and grow rich and today we could have been the example for rest of the country and then , these morons appeared in the scene and promised BDeshi free Assam , prosperity and freedom from Delhi .but how ?? through guns and bombs..morons.. a generation of young man and women fell into their trap and needlessly wasted their youth...
Today we are poor , no more a good tea producer (both qualitatively & quantitatively), oil has dried up and there are Bdeshi every where, hell with their revolution.. **** them!!!!
Forget about india. They will never be able to help you develop your country the same way China can.

Assam cannot be an independent nation. It would be surrounded by several hostile neighbours ready to grab its share of spoils. Moreover we would be a landlocked country with no access to sea lanes. Naah, ULFA's dream of 'Swadhin Assom' (Independent Assam) was flawed to start with. And the way they implemented it turned people off the idea. I grew up through the heydays of ULFA to its downfall. I saw people sentiment change from them being Messiah to Pariah. Regardless of China's help they wouldn't have survived without popular support.
Why would China be hostile to Republic of Assam? Historically Assamese traded with Tibetans on the plateau and had peaceful relations.

Back
Top Bottom