What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Indians ... please ... we are slowly going to their level. Plz stop replying them and let them bark alone. Jab thak jayenge to khud bhag jayenge.

Unbelievably This thread has gone on for 41 pages with Indians justifying massacre of their muslims citizens. This thread it self shows that Indians are inherently islamophobic and can't live together with muslims and the 2 nations theory indeed saved us back in 47. The current indian muslims will also be saved as long as they follow the path of quran and sunnah and act smart. Muslims are increasing in no. there and Indian muslims are no longer as weak as they were in 47. With increasing peaceful conversions and demographic boom Indian bharmin hindus true to their hypocritical nature are becoming afraid of a muslim majority india. But then they shamelessly call themselves secular. Hight of hypocrisy.

When they are brought to us they confess themselves as Indian. Something weird.

How they are brought to you. They are in Indian jails now.

Well, that's a hard one to answer, especially if one is taking into account india, the worlds biggest democracy. Which is one of the reasons why i'm in favor of Nationalists Governments. Personally i would want to avoid such a situation where the lives of millions are in danger due to mass immigration, as is now the case with india.

But from the perspective of india's rival this would be a good thing that india is being taken over from the inside out, from a Nationalist POV i do kinda feel sad for both the Bangalis and indians who have found themselves in this situation, who's only solution now is to either give up the land and cede it to Bangladesh (on the part of indians) or remove all Bangali immigrants by force, which will be a ugly situation.

There is a third option. Let the NE tribes sort out the mess. Just give them a free hand.

When they are brought to us they confess themselves as Indian. Something weird.

I am sure, you must be knowing 100 people who's relatives have been living in India as illegal immigrants and you came here denying everything.

We dont allow our people to carry guns. Guns are very much restricted in Bangladesh. There is a reason for it. If allowed 10 people can bring hell upon those so called tribes trust me.
Tribes does not need guns to defeat you..their 'Tir-Dasush' is enough to kill any Bangladeshi..:lol:

Unbelievably This thread has gone on for 41 pages with Indians justifying massacre of their muslims citizens. This thread it self shows that Indians are inherently islamophobic and can't live together with muslims and the 2 nations theory indeed saved us back in 47. The current indian muslims will also be saved as long as they follow the path of quran and sunnah and act smart. Muslims are increasing in no. there and Indian muslims are no longer as weak as they were in 47. With increasing peaceful conversions and demographic boom Indian bharmin hindus true to their hypocritical nature are becoming afraid of a muslim majority india. But then they shamelessly call themselves secular. Hight of hypocrisy.

Now this *** hole is trying to put rift in between ourselves ... ignore them .... they are not worth of our time. we cant go as low as their level.

We dont allow our people to carry guns. Guns are very much restricted in Bangladesh. There is a reason for it. If allowed 10 people can bring hell upon those so called tribes trust me.

Dont try to be Bangladeshi. Stay as Bengali and why should we care about Indian Bengali. There is no Bangladeshi in India.
Hahahaha Lame insult!!! Who wants to be a BANGLADESHI?? Neither Hazarat Mohammad nor Rabindranath represents your community. B'Deshis are like unwanted children of Islam. Thats why your Pakistani brother treated you like slave in 70s remeber?? I am sorry may be you don't.

We are speaking about illegal Bangaldeshis here..not Hindus or Muslims.

Tribes does not need guns to defeat you..their 'Tir-Dasush' is enough to kill any Bangladeshi..:lol:

But the current situation suggest otherwise. Seems to me Nelie Massacre is a thing of very past now.

But the current situation suggest otherwise. Seems to me Nelie Massacre is a thing of very past now.

Follow the news dude. The one running for their lives are Bangladeshis.

Hahahaha Lame insult!!! Who wants to be a BANGLADESHI?? Neither Hazarat Mohammad nor Rabindranath represents your community. B'Deshis are like unwanted children of Islam. Thats why your Pakistani brother treated you like slave in 70s remeber?? I am sorry may be you don't.

You started making your own kind which is defecto you as Bangladeshi. Your Hazrat or Rabindhra example sounds stupid to me. Anyways carry on. Time for Shehri and need to start my Siam.

I followed the news very much. Bengalis had the upper hand in this conflict. And the conflict spread beyond the area of Bodos. Probably Bengalis chased the tribes out of other areas where Bengalis are majority.

Now this *** hole is trying to put rift in between ourselves ... ignore them .... they are not worth of our time. we cant go as low as their level.

Rift?:rofl: What rift? You guys don't even consider you muslim countrymen Indians and come up
with you 50million illegal migrant figure to kick them out from their home land. Stop the hypocrisy.

3 Cheers for bodos. Make sure not even a single one left behind.

You started making your own kind which is defecto you as Bangladeshi. Your Hazrat or Rabindhra example sounds stupid to me. Anyways carry on. Time for Shehri and need to start my Siam.

I followed the news very much. Bengalis had the upper hand in this conflict. And the conflict spread beyond the area of Bodos. Probably Bengalis chased the tribes out of other areas where Bengalis are majority.

So you mean to say B'Deshis are only unwanted children of islam??? Interesting!! Tell this to your Pakistani brothers - you are golden.

This will be the another Nelie Massacre..mark my word...Look at the current massacre..at the first day Bangladeshi immigrant was in upper hand but bodos now control the situation very much..

Foot in the mouth!! That essentially nullifies your earlier statements claiming no illegal migration. Nellie happened in 1983 , in 29 years following that the number of Bangladeshi illegals have increased, no doubt about that.

Back
Top Bottom